POTM Delort - Incoming

Comments

• Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am not much of a skiller and have potm Niane and special Mollet already. Also have Delort totw untradeable which will go.into the sbc. Would it be better to do this potm or Aouar?

Can do either without spending coins. My main team is la liga so most of the time, it will be an impact sub apart from swaps or any other objectives.
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    I am not much of a skiller and have potm Niane and special Mollet already. Also have Delort totw untradeable which will go.into the sbc. Would it be better to do this potm or Aouar?

Can do either without spending coins. My main team is la liga so most of the time, it will be an impact sub apart from swaps or any other objectives.

Wow that’s a tough one. Aouar is awesome but this guy looks awesome 2
  • Sujitsky123
    Toonleew wrote: »

Have 2 days to decide lol
  • LuckyCraig
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Might do him to add to Niane and Aouare. Would use TOTW version of him i have untradable and dont think I've used. Was thinking of switching to Ligue1 so might do him also. Aouare seemed the better player tho so I would do that first.
  • Toonleew

Do Aouar for sure. Do this guy later when the reviews come out
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner

Aouar first then do this card, you have 29 days.
  • GTaylor
    1072 posts Professional
    Both are very good. Played more with Aouar at the moment and think he is so versatile and adept in many positions. This would give him the edge for me.
  • fatELVIS77
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Osimhen FIFA 20 SBC price 18,250 Andy Delort FIFA 21 SBC price 84 K. Make sure you are wearing a belt because EA are hoping your pants fall down!
  • GTaylor
    1072 posts Professional
    fatELVIS77 wrote: »
    Osimhen FIFA 20 SBC price 18,250 Andy Delort FIFA 21 SBC price 84 K. Make sure you are wearing a belt because EA are hoping your pants fall down!

It's a fair comment but bar Bamba, Ligue 1 sbc's have been far more reasonably priced than most. Marquinhos, Atal, Depay, Delort, Aouar all only required 1 team. You could complete Aouar 6 times for the same price as Firmino...
  • Toonleew
    All the French ones mentioned above are class players. If they were BPL they would be 3 teams and super expensive. Same players as BPL abs so easy to link. Aouar , Depay and Marquinhos are awesome
  • fatELVIS77
    GTaylor wrote: »

It's a fair comment but bar Bamba, Ligue 1 sbc's have been far more reasonably priced than most. Marquinhos, Atal, Depay, Delort, Aouar all only required 1 team. You could complete Aouar 6 times for the same price as Firmino...

I agree Ligue 1 player SBCs have been probably the cheapest, but then again they have had the most extortionate one in FIFA history, Bamba! 540K! Player SBCs I have done so far.

• Gnomenclature
    8039 posts League Winner

Osimhen was 83 rated and released early in the game cycle when coins were scarce. This and is fairly priced imo.
  • Toonleew
    But no one on their right mind would do bamba, or firmino or Haaland. When you can get a player as good for 1 team.
  • Toonleew
    It’s like Aguero. Pretty average card that people jumped on. I did him and he was garbage.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7687 posts League Winner
    While this is a little overpriced. It’s a good sbc to throw duplicates into when I’m spamming Toty upgrades.
  • fatELVIS77

Osimhen was 83 rated and released early in the game cycle when coins were scarce. This and is fairly priced imo.

Go for it fella
  • Toonleew
    How can anyone call this overpriced. It’s a steal.
  • Aprime
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's been really good for me! Scored 14 goals in 5 games playing alongside IF Benzema. He makes really good runs and his shooting is sick (especially because of his shot power). Can feel a tad bit clunky but his strength makes up for it. highly recommend lad having so much fun playing with him.
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    Contemplating for the strong link to Mollet

• BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    I'll wait to see what's available tomorrow before I do auour.
  • Wi1son73
    3822 posts National Call-Up
    Inception put me by saying he’s a concept player, but he scored 3 goals for him. Would you say he’s a concept card only, not that useable?

Would you say Aouar is better?
  • Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Inception put me by saying he’s a concept player, but he scored 3 goals for him. Would you say he’s a concept card only, not that useable?

I did him, he does miss a few but only 5 games in with him so hard to say.
  • Wi1son73
    3822 posts National Call-Up
    Have you used Aouar? Are they both similar players
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    shandyandy wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »

I did him, he does miss a few but only 5 games in with him so hard to say.

What kind of goals you scoring with him?

ive done Aouar so i dont have much fodder to do this card right now
  • Maradona
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    Aouar better than Gnabry by any chance?
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    Also is that a tear drop tat?

Has this guy done time for murder?

Would hate to be the Head Chief at Ea he must be covered in them this year.. He has murdered this game

Tumbleweed
  • Sujitsky123
    Did Auoar as I got a dupe ziyech and fabinho from 80+ upgrades. Going to save up for Delort now.