TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• IanFreeman
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vidal up to 7.5k 😳
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    There’s a 86+ SBC where you need an 84 rated team, check your prices and adjust accordingly lads
  • Digne hits 9k
  • ContraCode64
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    IanFreeman wrote: »
    Certain 83s have took off.

Vidal 3.8 and hakimi 4.8

SBC solutions I'd imagine. Inter have a great set of cheapish 83-85 cards for SBCs. Vidal, Hakimi, Nainggolan, Eriksen, etc...

Vidal right now is insta-selling for 5k-6k.
  • Guys, Felipe , Ferdinand and Silva are all max now on X1 Gimenez insta selling for 8.5k
  • NucksNation
    4546 posts National Call-Up
    I’m mid cycle and my delays are leaving at 14k :(
    Lacazetes I picked at 1500 are flying at 3k
  • Allsop
    1032 posts Professional
    Only 60 left on my TL. Really need to refill but prices seem so high. Will prices drop at all before Christmas?
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Haha I can't see my Dignes on the unassigned pile. Why the 82s are not going up😂
  • Cadey 5
    14452 posts World Class
    I logged in earlier to invest in 84s.. got distracted and here I am, classic!
  • JUST got a listing ban on my companion app for listing my Thiago to quickly, let’s switch to the web app to see how it goes...
  • Vinny1979
    6105 posts Big Money Move
    Had over 50 Gerard moreno

1700 buy

Sold 7500
  • RappSnitch
    6251 posts Big Money Move
    Seems like it’s payday today
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Never going unassigned again on 82s.Also had a couple Umtiti, Tagliafico, Digne but can't find them cause all those 82s.Dont know if I must sell the 82s now so I can sell my Dignes or just hoping for a totw sbc this week.????
  • RoosGianni
    8096 posts League Winner
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Never going unassigned again on 82s.Also had a couple Umtiti, Tagliafico, Digne but can't find them cause all those 82s.Dont know if I must sell the 82s now so I can sell my Dignes or just hoping for a totw sbc this week.????

Sell the 82’s so you can take the profit on your 84’s
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    All my 85s gone, wish I had more TP space back when I got the cards as I only put in 350k instead of 700k. Time to figure out what the next move is
  • FryingPan
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If anyone has any Lukaku’s. He is going extinct at 21k on ps4
  • Rutta
    6914 posts Big Money Move
    Spent well over 2mill on packs this weekend and now I’ve come round to selling all my 86s 85s and 84s that I’ve pulled and my jaw has hit the floor at the prices of 86s and 85s.
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    De Jong - 17k
    Pjanic - 16.25k
    Godin - 16k, 16.75k, 16.5k
    Donnarumma - 15.5k
    Vidal - 4.2k, 3.8k, 3.8k, 3.9k, 4.2k, 4.4k

Obviously my list went over 6pm :neutral:
  • RappSnitch
    What a rollercoaster these fodder prices have been the past 2 weeks :joy:
  • Mattiop
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    2,5 mln profit in 2 hours POG ... still selling
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    And another one. Ps4 value still around
    63k immediately rebought.

@Dravn mostly one of each version
    Sometimes two or three if that one works particularly well like athletico partey with shadow
    Or Lozano.

40128423zh.jpg

I don’t know how you do it, my Lozanos never sell!
  • 2020-12-20-12-47-47.png
    First I wanna say I learned a lot from this post this so thank you everyone :)
    Finally put every fodder 84+ rate up from unassigned to my trade pile.
    4M profit in 2 hours and still selling.
    16m liquid hope to get TOTY Ronaldo + mid Gullit and maybe someone else
    100+ saved packs don't know if I should open now or save till TOTY.
    and I know I probably should invest more on 83s now but I think Im getting lazy on this now lol
  • NucksNation
    4546 posts National Call-Up
    gokugogogo wrote: »
    2020-12-20-12-47-47.png
    First I wanna say I learned a lot from this post this so thank you everyone :)
    Finally put every fodder 84+ rate up from unassigned to my trade pile.
    4M profit in 2 hours and still selling.
    16m liquid hope to get TOTY Ronaldo + mid Gullit and maybe someone else
    100+ saved packs don't know if I should open now or save till TOTY.
    and I know I probably should invest more on 83s now but I think Im getting lazy on this now lol

Damnn.. solid work.. it definitely requires a lot of work and patience. I only have the patience for now.

Save the packs, few weeks left now and there’s nothing good in packs that’s worth getting
  • dylwms
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just bought 21 today, not played since 19 so I'm way out of the loop. Does this method still work the same it did couple years back?
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    Pjanic - 17k, 17.25k
    Dzeko - 4.2k
  • Mattiop
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mattiop wrote: »
    2,5 mln profit in 2 hours POG ... still selling

WHAT A DAY :p
    4,5 mln profit today and still selling B) 11,5 mln in bank

R9 94 and Cruyff 91 in attack incoming <3
  • Finesse_4days
    17845 posts World Class
    edited December 2020
    Have 770k after selling Pires and Costa tempted to wait until Monday /Tuesday then if they are still 190k or under pick 3 more up. Risky business but it seems like icon sbcs are imminent now, thought that early December but looking at the prime icon market which they have waited for they are starting to look about the right price to release an sbc for.
    Also might by Oblak because he will hit 100k if prime Beckham or something like that is released which round Christmas is nt unlikely , risky AF though. But could look for a window. Won't by too soon will wait a few days probably and see what's happening.
  • RappSnitch
    Have 770k after selling Pires and Costa tempted to wait until Monday /Tuesday then if they are still 190k or under pick 3 more up. Risky business but it seems like icon sbcs are imminent now, thought that early December but looking at the prime icon market which they have waited for they are starting to look about the right price to release an sbc for.
    Also might by Oblak because he will hit 100k if prime Beckham or something like that is released which round Christmas is nt unlikely , risky AF though. But could look for a window. Won't by too soon will wait a few days probably and see what's happening.

Tbh I have thought about just spending all my coins on them. There's no way we don't get at least 1 new batch before New Years, question is just if it'll be another terrible batch or if they drop a Eto'o or Puskas etc. Bit risky so close to TOTY though.
  • repeatable TOTW could come in a few days, that is when the real 83 pay day is out. This sbc just increased a few specific 83. I am thinking after pre order packs come out in a couple of hours, might just switch from web app glitch to unassigned so I can locate the cards that spiked today.

Anyone know if this week is the last week for pre order packs?
  • Finesse_4days
    17845 posts World Class
    edited December 2020
    RappSnitch wrote: »

Tbh I have thought about just spending all my coins on them. There's no way we don't get at least 1 new batch before New Years, question is just if it'll be another terrible batch or if they drop a Eto'o or Puskas etc. Bit risky so close to TOTY though.

Will honestly just keep holding tbh
    Bought another 2 now for 185k because I like that sort of price for them and will buy another 2 at that price or under.
    More you have up the more sales you get as well, now I sold 2 recently am in abit better position than when it was looking grim before. Personally think there will be a big adonis icon sbc, atleast 1 anyway. Obviously it's a gamble but that's part the fun of it, if it was easy like 85s ect then it is boring I find. Only because I packed the R9 that I'm doing more risky ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and usually I stick with basics and never make loads because I'm too lazy.