Don’t bother trying to play WL in the UK today

samb96
104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
It’s downright unplayable there is so much delay. Inform Rashford and Sadio getting out run by every man and his dog. Skill moves are absolutely non existent. Passing, I won’t even go there. Yet the opponent can play ball roll fc around my entire unresponsive team and score with absolute ease.

Comments

• MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm in the UK and its been fine for me, no lag/delay or anything really. It may be something with your connection or maybe just on a bad server, I'm using a wired connection averaging about 30mbps
  • Shake88
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    I'm in the UK and its been fine for me, no lag/delay or anything really. It may be something with your connection or maybe just on a bad server, I'm using a wired connection averaging about 30mbps

Its shocking im getting the same and I have 500mb virgin plus 36 upload its cant be owt my end. Allways the same with ea fine for first couple of weeks then a mess
  • LiquidLuck77
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    You get punished if you have a good connection cuz of lag compensation
  • P1stolpete187
    6504 posts Big Money Move
    It’s been shocking for me too, I somehow won both my games but I’m going to leave it until later hopefully it will be a bit better then.
  • Johno7256
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You get punished if you have a good connection cuz of lag compensation

Probs why i get shafted then with my
    600 download
    200 upload
  • Geordielad123
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Terrible for me also. Messi can’t make a 10 yard pass
  • Wi1son73
    3950 posts National Call-Up
    Oh lord my games are in super slow motion! HORRIBLE SLOW HEAVILY DELAYED CRAP.. This is only fut swaps mode ... omg 😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • Buzzbuzz
    2632 posts Fans' Favourite
    It was terrible yesterday for me but actually been ok this morning. Who knows how it bloody works with FIFA these days
  • Waldog94
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    Mine has been brutal since that last update worst I’ve ever had
  • Lmjmartin
    79 posts Park Captain
    100% agree. Absolutely shocking gameplay as usual. It's so bad I've even turned fifa off to watch liverpool!!!
  • Saekerhett
    1166 posts Professional
    It is soooooooo slow.
  • Arsenalman
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    It was woeful for me🤢 I was a passenger the whole game with only 83% pass accuracy. Rubbish game, how can you only play at certain times and also have bad gameplay 90% of the time