Why is Weekend league easier than division rivals...

Ronny_Martinez66
103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
division rivals is the most cancerous game mode EA has ever made... it doesn’t make sense how you can go 8-0 in weekend league making 4 dudes rage quit on the way but in division rivals you struggle just to tie...

Comments

• Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    Because people cheat by relegating to make friendlies objectives easier.
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    There's no skill based matchmaking in WL
  • Chavez76
    9804 posts League Winner
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    There's no skill based matchmaking in WL

this.
  • Gnomenclature
    8212 posts League Winner
    The higher division you are the harder it will be.

If you're d3 or above, your playing mostly worse players than you in WL.
  • J_10
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm some how in division 1, finding rivals supereasy compared to wl. 14-19 wins in wl is where I always end up.
  • Thunder001
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2020
    Y
    Post edited by Thunder001 on
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ben wrote: »
    Because people cheat by relegating to make friendlies objectives easier.

Yet EA are content with this. They dont seem to bothered about all the widespread smurfing that's going on. Baffles me all it's doing is driving the casual players out the same as last year.
  • LiquidLuck77
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im actually finding WL waaaay harder than rivals. I’m 2000SR and i got 5 times Gold 2 this year, two Gold 1’s and one time Elite 3.

I literally feel like im playing only division 1 players after my initial 5 matches to be ranked in WL. Every game is so hard
  • DannySTFC
    9452 posts League Winner
    It’s not easier. You might be 8-0 now but that’s not going to last unless you’re an elite player, and if you are you wouldn’t be struggling to draw in Rivals.

Rivals is based on skill rating so if you’re struggling that means you’ve hit your peak, whereas Champs is based on an elo system, if you’re 8-0 harder games are yet to come, the first 5 Champs games are always random.
  • Mogga
    3277 posts National Call-Up
    division rivals is the most cancerous game mode EA has ever made... it doesn’t make sense how you can go 8-0 in weekend league making 4 dudes rage quit on the way but in division rivals you struggle just to tie...

Hmmm bit of a contradiction there. You sound like a classic, I want everything my own way and if I cant get it, I need to blame someone.
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2020
    Rivals your playing people around your skill level all the time
    Wl one game u could be playing some with 10 wins less than u next one they could have 10 more wins than u its based on form not skill
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2020
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Rivals your playing people around your skill level all the time
    Wl one game u could be playing some with 10 wins less than u next one they could have 10 more wins than u its based on form not skill

That's not been my experience in rivals ever since the first set of icon swaps were introduced last year and the widespread smurfing began . It was my experience for years in rivals/seasons before swaps and objectives were introduced. The op is just another in a long line of casual guys who's getting shouted down on this forum by the hardcore who are relegating ten a penny.
  • Ronny_Martinez66
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    bro what are you talking about? i’m just talking about my experience 😂 salty lil boa
    Mogga wrote: »

Hmmm bit of a contradiction there. You sound like a classic, I want everything my own way and if I cant get it, I need to blame someone.

• RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    Im actually finding WL waaaay harder than rivals. I’m 2000SR and i got 5 times Gold 2 this year, two Gold 1’s and one time Elite 3.

I literally feel like im playing only division 1 players after my initial 5 matches to be ranked in WL. Every game is so hard

this... i got to this division 1 with a poverty team, but playing in weekend league has proven to be so much harder.. its like playing in mud in weekend league, every game is like your stuck in mud its awful... il literally just enjoy divisions at this point, ea can keep those crappy rewards... it really is not worth it.
  • Mogga
    3277 posts National Call-Up
    bro what are you talking about? i’m just talking about my experience 😂 salty lil boa
    Mogga wrote: »

Sounds like your the salty one Ronnie. Only happy when you get easy games bruh