Verdict on Vidic (icon swap)

win123vn
586 posts An Exciting Prospect
I plan to pick Vidic to replace Nif Gomez alongside with Varane, is Vidic is better than Nif Gomez, since A number of youtube reviews seem negative?

Comments

• CK4795
    1220 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vidic is great but theres no significant improvement to joe gomez imo.
    They both are pretty decent
  • win123vn
    CK4795 wrote: »
    Vidic is great but theres no significant improvement to joe gomez imo.
    They both are pretty decent

Thanks mate, at least he is on par with Gomez, right. Icon link would be convenient for hybrid teams
  • Lcfc
    2818 posts National Call-Up
    Prob good for 6 weeks then out dated because of pace. I went for the packs insted and got varane
  • JG_Westall45
    81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Watch run the fut market (might be his second channel) as he’s already done a review on him.

Basically said he isn’t the best and Gomez would be better
  • win123vn
    Watch run the fut market (might be his second channel) as he’s already done a review on him.

Basically said he isn’t the best and Gomez would be better
    Yes I did watch that review. Then a number of other reviews seem more positive than runthefutmarket.
  • RTG20
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    he has no pace

if you sit in your box sure he's great

if you leave your box then the 99 pace elite attackers will rip him unless you play low rated games

power curve's creeping in, the card's about 2-3 months too late lol
  • RVN_10
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Very similar to van dijk, one on one defending he is great and is very strong but lacks a bit pace which might catch him out, he's better than gomez but no where near as quick, guess which matter most in fifa 21?
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    He’s ok, there are several other cards better than him though.

Got him in the first base icon pack and he had maybe 5-6 games with me. Not bad at all, just not better nor as good as some of the others.
  • Vezzo
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's great for me. Playing paired with CB Walker and they compliment each other well.
  • SSL14
    1145 posts Professional
    Just get Prime Koeman. He's end game level.
  • RedDevilNL
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've played 28 games with him. He replaced VVD. They are very similar defensively but VVD is better on the ball and slightly better on corners. I've paired him with nif Gomes, they compliment each other well. You do have to be able to anticipate through balls and right stick switch to him early to track the runs or he will get beat for pace.