Swaps, which choice

Saiber_Summia
3198 posts National Call-Up
Incredibly been able to collect all the 8 tokens...
Thanks to the community that was applying the golden goal rule. Effective way to proceed, I must say.
Now the issue is how to use them.
I’m overall tempted to burn all of them on the 25 83+ and the 5 85+
In that way I will not have to sweat much more next round

Which are the most desirable combos in your opinion?

Comments

• Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    Just hold them for now...nothing great in packs
  • Saiber_Summia
    Ben wrote: »
    Just hold them for now...nothing great in packs

Thanks, I read the thread of the +83 and it’s very hard to resist 😬
  • Saiber_Summia
    Bump, curious to learn about the main preferences trends...

Thanks
  • ImAtrocious
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    I'm going to get that Koeman, and then whatever I have left will go to packs. I don't see the gamble of an icon pack going well for me, and I really think Koeman will be useable until the end.
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    The play for me was 25x 83 which let me build Marquinhos freeze card and not use coins or tradeable cards

Next is prime Koeman
  • Barslund
    4740 posts National Call-Up
    Took a chance and went for the base icon pack.

Got Maradona, so really happy I did it.
  • Saiber_Summia
    Sa basically you all go for the full tokens, as koeman is 13 and the 83 is another 5.
    I’m lazy enough and not sure if I want to go more than next 3 offline battle tokens, reaching a max of 11...
  • Izzy2K17
    13913 posts Has That Special Something
    I got the 83 and 85 packs this time around, only notable players I got were Freeze Hazard and Sterling, other than that a bunch of fodder. Not bad but starting to think I should’ve saved for Koeman
  • DIXON THFC
    3787 posts National Call-Up
    I'm gonna do an 83x25 this time round (got 8 already as well) cause I want a free Politano, anything decent will be a bonus...

Then its Koeman for me.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Koeman and the 83s
  • Saiber_Summia
    Thanks all. Seems a plebiscite.

The unique downside is that this implies I will have to work a lot and get the full amount of tokens. 😂
  • Jack Frost
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks all. Seems a plebiscite.

plebiscite, new word for me. Thanks.
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    I took my gamble and paid off with Base icon sbc Got Eusebio from it. I shall get those other packs during TOTY
  • DIXON THFC
    edited December 2020
  • DIXON THFC
    edited December 2020
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    I'm gonna do an 83x25 this time round (got 8 already as well) cause I want a free Politano, anything decent will be a bonus...

Then its Koeman for me.

I did the 83x25 and this is what I got...
    20201217-081817.jpg
    20201217-081759.jpg
  • CK4795
    1221 posts Play-Off Hero
    I already got Vidic.
    Next i'll be taking Hagi and those 2 ultimate Packs
  • MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got the 85+ 5 player pack and got (yesterday) totw son, totw Lopes, neuer, alderwierald and modric so happy enough with that. Debating now though what to go for next and what I can be bothered to grind for
  • DIXON THFC
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    I got the 85+ 5 player pack and got (yesterday) totw son, totw Lopes, neuer, alderwierald and modric so happy enough with that. Debating now though what to go for next and what I can be bothered to grind for

Noiice 👌 must admit after that pack above I'm considering doing another 2 83x25 and an 85x5
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    Feeling Henry

Or vudic and suker maybe

But the 85 pack pulls from you lot seem very good even if people are moaning

Eg varane, muller etc and still moan.

I was over moan when I packed IF muller imagine I got varane there would be defo dancing

• Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wait for 89+ mid icon
  • NeverTooLate
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got King Kenny from first icon sbc so I think I better take mid icon pack or one of the icon on offer! Knowing EA, I just might get the same player if choose to take base icon pack lol!
  • Mdm
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Wait for 89+ mid icon

Why you say this bud? take a gamble

Or vidic and suker
  • JG_Westall45
    81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A lot of people will do the 83 & 85 packs for 8 tokens then 10 on icon pack. I did 83 already and got blue mbappe along with fodder. Did the icon sbc for about 200k and pulled Eusebio.

That 83 pack is insanely good so would recommend for sure
  • Mdm
    A lot of people will do the 83 & 85 packs for 8 tokens then 10 on icon pack. I did 83 already and got blue mbappe along with fodder. Did the icon sbc for about 200k and pulled Eusebio.

That 83 pack is insanely good so would recommend for sure

Think your 1 of few to say this no?
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2020
    Mdm wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Wait for 89+ mid icon

Why you say this bud? take a gamble

Or vidic and suker

Take the gamble unless you feel vidic or suker are going to fit into your team.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Although an Icon pack would be nice, think I'll do the packs on Friday (with a new promo team). No point waiting until TOTY as the chances of packing them will be atrocious. Also, as some people have mentioned if I get nothing out of the 83 and 85 packs the fodder can go into an SBC or Base Icon pack
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    25x83 and 5x85, I say. If there's nothing in the Freeze team that you like, hold until the new promo team is in packs tomorrow (maybe.)

If none of the icons on offer are of interest, then I can't see why anyone would take the icon pack gamble. Putting in all that time and then spinning the wheel in the hope that you don't end up with an 86-rated card that's "worth" 500k and that won't make your team? You might get a top-tier player, but the chances are that you're going to be rolling with Nakata, Litmanen, or Schmeichel. El passo.

Might as well bust open the packs and get what's more or less guaranteed to be at least three or four 86-rated cards, with the chance of Mbappe, Ronaldo, Neymar, or promo cards.
  • win123vn
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CK4795 wrote: »
    I already got Vidic.
    Next i'll be taking Hagi and those 2 ultimate Packs

How is Vidic, is he good?