Edit: donzo with Freezing Player SBCs

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    7423 posts League Winner
    Sir Lew1s wrote: »
    Al_HFX wrote: »
    I think that's it. RTTF 3 probably on Friday

Didn't know this was a thing. More upgradable as they progress then? With how bad the totw is looking they need to do something to sell packs Friday

They just add few more players, nothing to do with upgrades
  • Sir Lew1s wrote: »

Didn't know this was a thing. More upgradable as they progress then? With how bad the totw is looking they need to do something to sell packs Friday

Sorry I mean is it like the Team of the group stage one which are performance based and static or the cards that upgrade as the team progresses further in the competition?
  • Dutch007
    3470 posts National Call-Up
    I miss Futmas..... a lot :'(
  • YidArmy
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    YidArmy wrote: »
    M4YON wrote: »
    Wan Bissaka at CB with an upgrade would be INSANE!

I would love this too. Going by some of these position changes though, that seems far too sensible.

I'm using his Gold card now in a 352 and he's brilliant back there, would do a decent boosted version in a flash. Athough I'd imagine they'd probably reduce his speed or something and up his defense and strength which wouldn't be good.

Called it.
  • M4YON
    1114 posts Professional
    Wan Bissaka at CB with an upgrade would be INSANE!

I would love this too. Going by some of these position changes though, that seems far too sensible.

I'm using his Gold card now in a 352 and he's brilliant back there, would do a decent boosted version in a flash. Athough I'd imagine they'd probably reduce his speed or something and up his defense and strength which wouldn't be good.

Called it.

Indeed, but you didn't call him costing more than an Icon, he's basically Joe Gomez but 400k.
  • Markman007
    4087 posts National Call-Up

Sorry I mean is it like the Team of the group stage one which are performance based and static or the cards that upgrade as the team progresses further in the competition?

There are gonna be more of the live RTTF cards that upgrade.
  • Gnomenclature
    7437 posts League Winner
    What's the next teaser? Not near a console ATM.
  • RayS
    33656 posts World Cup Winner
    What's the next teaser? Not near a console ATM.

Apparently nada
  • RileyD
    2250 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hoping the Italian striker is Insigne.

Him and CR7 up top would be the perfect little and large combo!
  • DIXON THFC
    3673 posts National Call-Up
    Insigne ST 🤞
  • DIXON THFC
    RileyD wrote: »

Hadn't seen this, we are in the same boat mate but ill be using the man himself RTTF Correa.
  • RileyD
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

Hadn't seen this, we are in the same boat mate but ill be using the man himself RTTF Correa.

Love RTTF Correa but I had to try to little magician, TOTGS Gomez, and I haven't returned to the Lazio man since!
  • M4YON
    1114 posts Professional
    Insigne ST 🤞

Said the same about Wan Bissaka yesterday and look at what they did to that SBC.
  • LahmChops
    1891 posts Fans' Favourite
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    Marleigh wrote: »
    El Sha would be a particularly pointless card

Yup. At least wait until he moves back to Serie A. Don't want to use Chinese League players

Isnt Alessandrini Chinese league? Could link that to Serie A. Depending on price, i am in!
  • Gnomenclature
    7437 posts League Winner
    I mean, if you are a united fan, bisaka is probably your end game center back. A bit pricey, but think he would be north of 500k on the market. Probably more considering he is prem, English, and man United. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the 700k range as a tradeable.
  • SaintInExile
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    I mean, if you are a united fan, bisaka is probably your end game center back. A bit pricey, but think he would be north of 500k on the market. Probably more considering he is prem, English, and man United. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the 700k range as a tradeable.

I'm not a Utd fan, but if I were who would I play at RB if AWB is playing at CB?

Personally, I think the end game UTD CBs would probably be prime Ferdinand and Vidic.
  • DIXON THFC

Love RTTF Correa but I had to try to little magician, TOTGS Gomez, and I haven't returned to the Lazio man since!

@RileyD I'm using Correa and the little magician myself haha 🤜🤛
  • DIXON THFC
    Insigne ST 🤞

Said the same about Wan Bissaka yesterday and look at what they did to that SBC.

Knowing EA and their backward ways Insigne will be 200k after that joke of an SBC today 🤣
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2020

93 pace walker cb is like 500k, no way an 81 pace 85 rated non icon cb would be more than that
  • I SiR MartY I
    6915 posts Big Money Move
    Insigne ST 🤞

Watch it Berardi or Candreva or some meme like Acerbi ST

Want an El Sha like the 17 SBC :(
  • RileyD
    Insigne ST 🤞

I hope not!
  • DannySTFC
    6622 posts Big Money Move
    No Italian striker would fit the chemistry of my team really. For that reason I hope it’s someone fun but from a random league so it’s cheap, something like El Sharaawy with a better weak foot, but that’s me being selfish 😊
  • Alexrb89
    3825 posts National Call-Up
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    No Italian striker would fit the chemistry of my team really. For that reason I hope it’s someone fun but from a random league so it’s cheap, something like El Sharaawy with a better weak foot, but that’s me being selfish 😊

AEB540-A7-5-AD8-4-E42-866-C-5-F3-B1-E6-FE1-C8.png

Some variation of this would be tasty and fun to play with.
  • Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    Insigne ST 🤞

I hope not!

What about Florenzi CM?
  • Moose Factory
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    So I guess it's still going on then...

• I SiR MartY I
    6915 posts Big Money Move
    Hope the Sevilla player is Acuna or a CB Fernando, hopefully the LB is La Liga too.
  • Arsenalman
    2178 posts Fans' Favourite

Oh this is great it means I can discard my duplicate and hopefully something good comes around next week
  • Moe_86
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    It is looks like Ramos is coming as LB
  • graff26lfc
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    It is looks like Ramos is coming as LB

This is ea the reuse players so it'll be fati
  • TwoZebras
    6646 posts Big Money Move
    LB Traore