Swaps Base Icon Pack

nsholmberg11
1901 posts Fans' Favourite
Talk me off the ledge. I have the Dutch objectives players so maybe I should go for Koeman. But taking the gamble sounds so fun. The chance of getting a high end player seems pretty decent

Comments

• Gar22
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I just did it and got a duplicate base Lampard. I've opened 3 base icon packs, and gotten Overmars and Lampard x2. Hopefully that is all the persuasion you need.
  • Barslund
    4726 posts National Call-Up
    I’m happy with Maradona
  • SwankyStyle
    1238 posts Professional
    Talk me off the ledge. I have the Dutch objectives players so maybe I should go for Koeman. But taking the gamble sounds so fun. The chance of getting a high end player seems pretty decent

Chance of getting a High end player? Think again
  • DIXON THFC
    3673 posts National Call-Up
    Barslund wrote: »
    I’m happy with Maradona

Gotta be in the 5% that get a top tier, with whats on offer I personally won't be risking it.
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    I’m happy with Maradona

Gotta be in the 5% that get a top tier, with whats on offer I personally won't be risking it.

More like top 0.1%
  • nsholmberg11
    I’m happy with Maradona

Fair enough. What are you going to do @DIXON THFC ?
  • Zefi
    469 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just got Eto’o
    Lucky
  • Got Ronaldinho. Very fun card
  • ICE_UP_SON
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2020
    I’m super stingy about using fodder for SBCS. My brother and friend berated me into opening the first one and I got Eusebio 😂. I will probably do the futswap base for future sbcs. My end game player is PIM Cruyff so anything I can do to prepare for him I will.

Base plus all the packs seems perfect for me as it provides a ton of fodder. Best case I save 10-20% off an Elite player I want.
  • Amdp9
    6510 posts Big Money Move
    4-AEA1193-0-CC0-48-AA-B616-8-B012223675-D.jpg
    @ICE_UP_SON I gambled it too
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Got Puskas. Don't take it though unless you're happy with fodder for an icon sbc down the line.
  • Amdp9
    6510 posts Big Money Move
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Got Puskas. Don't take it though unless you're happy with fodder for an icon sbc down the line.

I am gonna buy him , got destroyed by him last WL
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »

I am gonna buy him , got destroyed by him last WL

It's a magical card. Tried for the first time today and absolutely smashed a guy 200 points above me. I didn't even realise he was left footed haha
  • Amdp9 wrote: »
    4-AEA1193-0-CC0-48-AA-B616-8-B012223675-D.jpg
    @ICE_UP_SON I gambled it too

Crazy right? I’m a big numbers guy so didn’t want to do it but it feels great having someone this early that I will use through TOTS.
  • Maradona
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    just got Zambrotta which was sort of meh... was keen on Vidic but had to take the gamble since so many ppl pulling nice stuff and Vidic being sort of a gamble too
  • Dm06
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zefi wrote: »
    Just got Eto’o
    Lucky

Me too! He’s class
  • zago33
    725 posts Semi-Pro
    Moore
  • Mnark95
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rivaldo. Is he at least decent?
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Cantona, Nedved and Yashin for me so far... Could’ve been a lot worse.
  • Bags
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got Hernandez but took it because I knew if I took the packs I couldnt bare to hold onto them till toty. Should be easier to resist next month.

At least I have an icon for when we get an icon sbc I might actually want
  • Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got Cannavaro and I am very pleased about it. Give it a chance if your team is good enough at the moment.
  • DIXON THFC
    3673 posts National Call-Up
    I’m happy with Maradona

Fair enough. What are you going to do @DIXON THFC ?

I'm gonna go for Vidic and then the 25x83 packs matey.
  • MrMTFC
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you want chance of a higher end icon, go for either the base icon pick or mid 89+, the pick you'll have more chance as you can choose but the mid 89+ you know you should at least have a good chance of something at least usable
  • VJAX
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Barnes....
  • AJS-17
    1169 posts Professional
    I've done a few of the icon upgrade packs, got Shearer, Klose and Hernandez,

Klose and Shearer are pretty much unusable for me, do we have any idea when SBCs that require icons will come out or if they will?
  • JEAx
    66 posts Park Captain
    I’d previously done two, packed Owen and nedved. Proceeded to do it again with tokens and got schevchenko.

My friends also done it three times and got zidane, zanetti and best.

My pack luck with these icons is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Not touching them again
  • Fozzy1983
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Used swaps on base and got Hernandez 😕 Free icon I guess
  • nsholmberg11
    Ok I’m gonna go for it. Got a new job, start in January and won’t have much time for FUT for until June at best. Playing my last squad battle and opening this base icon pack right away 😬
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    JEAx wrote: »
    I’d previously done two, packed Owen and nedved. Proceeded to do it again with tokens and got schevchenko.

My friends also done it three times and got zidane, zanetti and best.

My pack luck with these icons is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Not touching them again

Let us know how number 4 goes bro :wink:
  • Shevchenko.