Google reviews

Mickey321
27 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited December 2020
Fifa 21 Google reviews 1and a half stars
IGN review 7 out 10 (corrupt) below is a graph showing most of the Fifa games been reviewed Fifa 21 is one of the worst

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    4472 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah like i have said many years now, it's gone downhill since Fifa 12, the World Cup 2010 game and Fifa 11 were the last Fifa games i enjoyed..

Not sure if Tactical Defending is linked to that or it's just a coincidence, but i also remember the graphical decline from Fifa 11 to Fifa 12 too..
  • RadioShaq
    18131 posts Moderator
    Probably just depends where you look. Steam reviews are all mostly positive and the pc version has more problems than console.
  • Mickey321
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Probably just depends where you look. Steam reviews are all mostly positive and the pc version has more problems than console.
    Hey bro Do you know if steam is user reviews?
  • RadioShaq
    18131 posts Moderator
    I believe so I dunno if you have to have bought the game or not. I never write reviews on there but often check before buying a game.
  • Mickey321
    I usually check a few reviews as some company’s will be in EAs pocket on the PlayStation store it’s just a five star rating system even there the ratings aren’t that good
  • RadioShaq
    18131 posts Moderator
    Steam seems pretty fair games that are bad usually get a negative rating from the community.
  • Mickey321
    As everything in life everyone has an opinion I personally think this is one of the worst Fifa games I can’t remember the last time I got bored of career mode a month or so into playing it I can’t even play it now it’s lost it’s immersive component have tried to get a refund but they refused to do it even know when I asked for a refund the game was full of bugs it’s better now but still not enjoying it at all.
  • GoonerSoldier
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah like i have said many years now, it's gone downhill since Fifa 12, the World Cup 2010 game and Fifa 11 were the last Fifa games i enjoyed..

Not sure if Tactical Defending is linked to that or it's just a coincidence, but i also remember the graphical decline from Fifa 11 to Fifa 12 too..

It is 110% TACTICAL DEFENDING that caused the Downfall of Fifa Gameplay. I have been on these Forums predicting this since Fifa 14. Fifa 13 I became a Full MANUAL player.

TACTICAL Defending is MANUAL DEFENDING. Manual Defending only works if everything else is MANUAL.

EA has NEVER changed the Default controls. Everything is left on AUTO. This means no AIMING on passes. No power up needed. Only Crossing has been left on Semi. How can the community be so BLIND to this? Is it because they don't want to learn real SKILLS to aim and power up a shot/pass ? It took me Only about half a career to master semi and another half to get used to World Class. That's about 52 games Only to learn to play on manual. It would take even less games to play on SEMI Assisted.

So EA broke MANUAL volleys, headers, etc in Fifa 20. What did they do? They fixed in on Fifa21 and passed it as a New feature on Fifa 21. This year attacking is OP. Defending is broken because it is on MANUAL. Messi can tackle like the best CB in the world. I have videos that prove you can play a team of strikers in all 11 positions on Ultimate difficulty and win.

The solution is simple. Make the controls manual or at the very least SEMI. Or bring back Legacy Defending to an arcade Gameplay to combat the OP auto attacking controls.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2843 posts Fans' Favourite

2010 World Cup is the best FIFA ever.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Means absoluty nothing. Stupid cancel culture people hate everything and this is just normal now. No one cares apart from people like the OP promoting it. Zero thought. They review at zero before the game comes out because they think they are being edgy and rebellious. They just look like silly infants.

Meanwhile Fifa continues to sell millions.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4472 posts National Call-Up
    Means absoluty nothing. Stupid cancel culture people hate everything and this is just normal now. No one cares apart from people like the OP promoting it. Zero thought. They review at zero before the game comes out because they think they are being edgy and rebellious. They just look like silly infants.

Grab a Snickers...
  • superaap
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2020
    Mickey321 wrote: »
    IGN review 7 out 10 (corrupt) below is a graph showing most of the Fifa games been reviewed Fifa 21 is one of the worst

Metacretic the game scored the last time i checked a 0,7. let's say the game gets mixed revieuws it is how you look to it. I dont think to high of the last couple of fifa games but i have my reasons for that and that diddn't change in the last couple of years.

Edit: removed a to clear opinion of meself. Wont be allowed to post it.
  • GoonerSoldier
    422 posts Sunday League Hero

We get the game because we love FOOTBALL and play OFFLINE or just Pro Clubs. Seasons looks to be DEAD this year. Players have had enough of EA.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1223 posts Professional

To be fair there is quite a lot of truth in this comment; I'm no fan of Fifa 21 but to realistically and honestly score this game a 1/10 is a massive exaggeration/reaction to something that has triggered you and not an honest reflection of the actual game.

Games that score 1/10 are ridiculously ❤️❤️❤️❤️, graphics, gameplay, modes, controls, pretty much everything.

For a start the game is actually playable in most modes, to give something a 1/10 is close to suggesting the game dont even do that.
  • Bluemoon2393
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Clearly someone who reviewed it probably was biased. EA must have slipped them some goodies to give them a generous review.

Its a bit like how they say this is the best iPhone. When really it is a overpriced, awful phone that offers nothing new or exciting features. Same copy and paste.
  • Mickey321 wrote: »

Fifa 21 isnt perfect but so far i like it much better than Fifa 20.