Grahammbe2
1318 posts Play-Off Hero
Got back to 4 all he passes it back to keeper kicks ball out and quit
Prat

Comments

• kraid
    7700 posts League Winner
    edited December 2020
    If it’s the futswaps friendly, people are generally playing first goal wins and if you go behind and don’t quit out, people will generally quit if you get level again.
  • All4fun1991
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    First goal quit is really good to help do the objectives quicker. But I just hope they don’t start putting caps on friendlies again...I finally completed squad battles today.
  • Grahammbe2
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    rikstar wrote: »
    First goal quit is really good to help do the objectives quicker. But I just hope they don’t start putting caps on friendlies again...I finally completed squad battles today.

First goal quit is not good especially if you are a player like myself who usually start off games pretty slow and might concede an early goal but can easily come back and win games. Lets say i play 10 games and in 9 of them i concede the first goal, how is quitting each of them going to be quicker for me to complete the win objectives if i literally have to play double the amount of games or more to get the 1st goal/win.

I am only going to quit games if i go down by at least 2 or 3 and am being outplayed. Sorry if that upsets people but i am only trying to play a game.

I agree ive been 5 down and won mind you I been 5 up and lost too lol
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class

I can see that happening tbh. It's out of control :lol:
  • Grahammbe2
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Most games are over 6 goals a game ive lost 11 10 imagine that in real life
  • BigH82
    1786 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is why icon swaps will never work in friendlies

Just saying
  • Amdp9
    6857 posts Big Money Move
    I really don't see the point why everyone complaining about. If you are getting free wins just take itt as granted and be happy. Quit being so toxic
  • LuckyCraig
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifa players really will moan about anything. 1st goal wins is the least toxic thing I have seen from this community.
  • LC17
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Maybe this is an on popular opinion but I don't like the golden goal thing. There are a lot of objektiv cards that we played for and barely use. So this is the perfect format to use them for a couple of games.
    Just finished the la liga one and didn't use my undradeable varane or mandy bc I wanted to try other players out.
    And it is not enjoyable if the opponent uses constant pressure from the start and if they manage to score they pause and expect the other guy to leave. If somebody does this I wouldn't leave no matter what.
  • GLAN12
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don’t know why people expect others just to quit .
    Maybe some people are actually enjoying the challenges and not rushing the objective .
    The way some people talk about Fifa is like it’s an actual job.
    If someone wants to see if they can battle back from 2-0 down what’s the problem in that
  • Crowie
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    GLAN12 wrote: »
    The way some people talk about Fifa is like it’s an actual job.

The way some people talk it’s like they have an actual hatred of the game.....yet still play it.

• nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    Grahammbe2 wrote: »
    Got back to 4 all he passes it back to keeper kicks ball out and quit
    Prat

You should have quit man, I don’t blame him for quitting
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think it's the amount of games you have to win which is making people look for a quick solution, 30 friendly wins then 15 squad battles is daunting to a lot of players, I used to try to get all the players, I've stopped as I just don't have the time, manager masterclass, weekly player objective, silver lounge, weekly gold, silver, bronze. It's just far to much and I don't play weekend league.

If you add the swaps games on top, I'm not surprised people are trying to find shortcuts, where are ea expecting us to find the time for all this from??? I need 2 more silver lounge wins, no one is playing that now, I just sit in the lobby and get nothing.