The English Football League Lounge 2022/23

Comments

• BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does anyone play Football Manager Touch? I no longer have a Mac, my main ‘computer’ is an iPad Pro with mouse and keyboard.

Is Touch worth it or is it nothing like the full fledged experience? And more to the point is it actually enjoyable from an interface/usability perspective?
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hardly watched any footy on TV this season, just haven’t been able to muster up any enthusiasm for it. But I do enjoy a South Wales derby.
  • Nem
    8171 posts League Winner
    The R's/R'z Derby today.
  • Handy Andy
    6332 posts Big Money Move
    Nem wrote: »
    The R's/R'z Derby today.

good time to play us, both Joao and Meite are out injured so we will struggle
  • Retro1989
    7484 posts League Winner
    Ok i'm on the Hughton dinosaur train.

Keeps putting the same starting 11 out and wonders why we don't get results.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4371 posts National Call-Up
    Another game, another 7 at the back disasterclass. At this point we basically rely on anything positive coming through Jed Wallace and he's not been at it all season.

0-0/1-0 Boro. Nailed on.

Fans will start turning on Rowett very soon too, won't be given anywhere near as much time as Harris.
  • iHilarious
    13658 posts Has That Special Something
    Happy birthday @They Caged Non
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got to be getting 3 points from teams like Rotherham if we’re gonna actually push for top six this season.
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    FFS :lol:
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Even worse than I'd imagined it could be. We are woeful.

Rowett out please.
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off. Absolutely dire.
  • Nem
    8171 posts League Winner
    Predictable
  • AaronMFC
    2679 posts Fans' Favourite
    happy birthday @They Caged Non Surprisingly easy 3 points must make the day better.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3985 posts National Call-Up
    BristolMDF wrote: »

Hughton out.
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Absolutely pathetic performance.
  • Retro1989
    7484 posts League Winner
    Happy to announce that i'm the next Forest manager.

The first thing i am going to do is send the Fulham trio back.
    The second thing i'm doing is taking Figueiredo on a long drive into the woods where we will never see him again.
    The third and final action i will be taking is resigning.

Thank you.
  • Nem
    8171 posts League Winner
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »

Hughton out.

Warbs out.
  • Handy Andy
    6332 posts Big Money Move
    Nem wrote: »
    Predictable

Another few million on the Olise price tag, such a nice goal

• Akinfenwaaaa
    Harvey Elliott looks like a very, very good player.

Bit of a shame really, as he strikes me as an absolute wankstain of a person.
  • Farlz
    9649 posts League Winner
    Everyone out
  • WFCBagnall
    95952 posts Moderator
    Brilliant again today, Lionel Messi wears Rory Holden pyjamas.

Love all the Bolton fans moaning on twitter too calling us cheats, love it.
  • NornIron
    15540 posts World Class
    NornIron wrote: »
    Shay McCartan is the best player ive ever seen.

• Dizzy Bala
    3985 posts National Call-Up
    Mitrovic must be world class because I have no idea how Fulham got promoted with Christie and Arter in their team.
  • They Caged Non
    6548 posts Big Money Move
    By the way he probably doesn’t want you to know but @They Caged Non is 40 today, the old git.

tenor.gif

Hahahahaha, stitched up.... thanks everyone.

Bristol has forgotten to tell you the bit where I’m 40 but still getting ID for drink in pubs.. I can live with the middle age tag as long as that continues :)
  • They Caged Non
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    happy birthday @They Caged Non Surprisingly easy 3 points must make the day better.

Not as good as spending the afternoon at the mighty Seaton Carew in the rain eating fish and chips (which were awesome btw) with our 2 best friends, girlfriend has played a blinder in the circumstances, had a mint day.

Oh and my mam bought me a bottle of limited edition single malt direct from the distillery whilst on her travels, dunno whether to open it or keep it in a safe :#

3 fantastic goals too, all very good.
  • AtomicOdin
    1210 posts Professional
    We did a goal thingy, had forgotten what they were. Sadly we were already 3 down at that point. So thats loss god knows what on the bounce. Honestly cant see us winning another game this season with McCall in charge, he keeps on trying with 532 every game even though it hasnt worked for us apart from against worse teams than us. Somehow though we moved up a spot out of the bottom 2 due to Stevenage losing by more than us.
  • AtomicOdin
    1210 posts Professional
    McCall has been sacked, club legend and was a great player in his day, but I never want to see him in charge of us again. The squad is bad but even Bowyer got us to 9th with this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ show of a team last season. Outside of about 4 players the squad isnt much different to last season, i'd say its a better team as the midfield was improved in the summer. Just need a manager who can sort us out at the back and upfront. Do that and we will be safe this season.
  • They Caged Non
    Imagine being an Arsenal fan :D
  • GoodnightIrene
    4195 posts National Call-Up
    So Rooney in League 1 and Aubameyang in the Championship next season then :blush: