This gameplay is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ horrific

P1stolpete187
6538 posts Big Money Move
edited December 2020
My players feel so heavy, passes are so slow and every tackle I make the ball just keeps going back to my opponent.
The one league friendly is atrocious so I tried a game of fut champs which was a bit smoother but still feels heavy and unresponsive.

Comments

• Cbn
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never play saturday daytime because of the state of servers. Which is a joke since its shouldnt matter when you play.
  • P1stolpete187
    Saturdays have been generally good for me in terms of gameplay but I can’t play this mess.
  • aziz_221
    193 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ea want you to change your life style to play this unplayble game
    Play at 2AM
  • What do you expect its been like this for weeks the updates have done nothing to improve the game in fact things have got far worse.

Catch up mechanic is back and stronger than ever before.

Passing is a joke simple passes fail yet the harder passes are always spot on no matter what.

And yes the sluggish gameplay is unbearable but hey ea havent fixed this for years

• P1stolpete187
    What do you expect its been like this for weeks the updates have done nothing to improve the game in fact things have got far worse.

Passing is a joke simple passes fail yet the harder passes are always spot on no matter what.

And yes the sluggish gameplay is unbearable but hey ea havent fixed this for years

Gameplay has been ok so far for me up until this weekend, I’ve somehow won my last three fut champs games but the bs is on a new level, players first touch’s are terrible the ball just hits them and it takes a second for them to react.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1283 posts Professional
    What do you expect its been like this for weeks the updates have done nothing to improve the game in fact things have got far worse.

Gameplay has been ok so far for me up until this weekend, I’ve somehow won my last three fut champs games but the bs is on a new level, players first touch’s are terrible the ball just hits them and it takes a second for them to react.

Yep sounds like the gameplay I have 24/7
  • LiquidLuck77
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    It baffles me that some people had great gameplay experience up till now when i honestly only had 4 or 5 days since the game came out where the game felt responsive and fast, what a joke really