FIX CAREER MODE - game breaking and lazy developers

Hi!

I'd want to bring to your attention the following three points:

1) The thing that still utmost frustrates and angers me are the 2D player portraits... some clubs are already updated (like the Prem.) some but at least 80% of the players still have their FIFA20 2D player portrait... for example my team FC Twente even has players with the FIFA19 portrait. 

I mean, what the hell, I've never seen this in a FIFA game that you didn't update all the players portrait. So why didn't you do this? You can get all of the new season player pictures from the clubs websites for example.

This is utmost lazy! It gives the game a FIFA20 feel because we're already used to this faces for 1,5 year now!

2) Next very frustrating bug is that the game is constantly freezing when playing Career Mode. Doesn't matter in which screen or menu. I have to restart the game almost about every 15 minutes. Sometimes I get an error message and sometimes it just freezes and the musics keeps on playing. 

!!! THIS WAS ALSO IN FIFA20 !!!

3) To add something about the transfer mechanics: in my career with Newcastle, in the first transfer windows Liverpool sold both Matip and Gomez to Tottenham Hotspur!!! OKAY?

Fix the damn game for once... I mean, come on!

Comments

• PerfectionCat
    49 posts Park Captain
    I have a continuous stream of games, but the game has never frozen except in certain cases.
    When I play a certain animation that shows the winning cup when I win the tournament, it freezes when I'm unlucky when I press the button.
    Other than that, it doesn't freeze even if I play for several hours in a row.
  • I have a continuous stream of games, but the game has never frozen except in certain cases.
    When I play a certain animation that shows the winning cup when I win the tournament, it freezes when I'm unlucky when I press the button.
    Other than that, it doesn't freeze even if I play for several hours in a row.

Hi mate, I had this problem with FIFA20 on my PS4, FIFA21 on my PS4, FIFA21 PS4 version on my PS5 and now the PS5 version on my PS5.

Maybe it's because (like you're saying) when pressing a button during a particulair screen. For me it's 99% when I'm going to the menu's for example doing weekly trainings etc.

• Time for a change, we want more from FIFA.
    Always the same game, always the same difficulties, always the same bugs, out of the game.
    A more real game is what is asked for with drastic improvements in terms of realities, that less important players who also have faces.
  • Rui_Scp wrote: »

Time for a change, we want more from FIFA.
    Always the same game, always the same difficulties, always the same bugs, out of the game.
    A more real game is what is asked for with drastic improvements in terms of realities, that less important players who also have faces.

Hey mate, try posting this video also in the following thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Career-Mode-Is-Still-Unplayable-FixCareerModeAgain/m-p/9673856/highlight/false#M8366
  • GVlXxf
    60 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2020
    as they only assign one staff for the fix, all others go to FUT as it is a mode that make money for EA SPORT. they care about Money , not about players' gaming exeripence