Discriminiaton of Countries in FUT

I really like the new stadium personalisation feature. However I feel discriminated by EA as my country is not represented with "Stadium Theme" and "Background Tifo" in FUT.

I cannot find any logical correlation of represented and non-represented countries. And I could not find any explanation by EA about the subject. No African nations are represented except for Egypt. This is a huge shame.

Below is the list of the countries that are represented with stadium theme and background tifo. * indicates countries that their leagues are not officially featured in the game but are represented with stadium theme / background tifo as a nation.

- Argentina
- Australia
- Austria
- Belgium
- Brazil
- Canada *
- Chile *
- China
- Colombia *
- Czechia *
- Denmark
- Egypt *
- England
- France
- Germany
- Greece *
- Italy
- Mexico
- Netherlands
- New Zealand *
- Northern Ireland *
- Norway
- Peru *
- Poland
- Portugal
- Republic of Ireland
- Romania
- Russia *
- Scotland
- Spain
- Sweden
- Switzerland
- Uruguay
- USA
- Wales

Below is the list of countries that their leagues are officially featured in the game but are not represented with stadium theme / background tifo as a nation.
- Japan
- Korea Republic
- Saudi Arabia
- Turkey

PS: Might be one or two missing. This is a list of me checking through all 900ish transfer market pages several times.

EA should make a declaration of this discrimination. People are playing this game all over the world.

No one should feel abandoned and ignored.

Comments

• GoodnightIrene
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah that's not discrimination pal, I'm sure licensing issues also come into play here.
  • @GoodnightIrene nations can not be subject to licencing in law.

@Oliver Powell I strongly advise not to compare discriminations.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    You took a hell of a lot of time and effort to write a quite frankly ridiculous post!!
  • GoodnightIrene
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    bakyunak wrote: »
    @GoodnightIrene nations can not be subject to licencing in law.
    Fair enough if true, in any case it is not discrimination.
  • RappSnitch
    4239 posts National Call-Up
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29rgq4sgmxbh80qps8f39tem9ju7zsdo4vxr2nrdne&rid=giphy.gif
  • Oliver Powell
    2811 posts Fans' Favourite
    bakyunak wrote: »
    @GoodnightIrene nations can not be subject to licencing in law.

@Oliver Powell I strongly advise not to compare discriminations.

I have and I will.

This is ridiculous.
  • Diddymow
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah that's not discrimination pal, I'm sure licensing issues also come into play here.

It's racism and I demand a free Mbappe for the distress this has caused me!
  • Davy001
    69 posts Park Captain
    I was sure this post is about discrimination of countries far from Game Centers. You can not imagine the delay in controls they suffer due to the lag
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    You took a hell of a lot of time and effort to write a quite frankly ridiculous post!!

This 🤣
  • Lol to silly replies here. They try to mock the user even though they dont have any opinion. Its really pathetic. What ea did is a pure discrimination. Background tifos are one of the most used items in FUT. Ea added them so that people can show their nations, fav clubs, fav visuals etc. Turkey has full licenced league and national team ig so excluding only 1 country, no one can explain this and no one did.
  • Chavez76
    9323 posts League Winner
    TheeFeels wrote: »
    Lol to silly replies here. They try to mock the user even though they dont have any opinion. Its really pathetic. What ea did is a pure discrimination. Background tifos are one of the most used items in FUT. Ea added them so that people can show their nations, fav clubs, fav visuals etc. Turkey has full licenced league and national team ig so excluding only 1 country, no one can explain this and no one did.

because noone gives a crap if a country (mine / anyones) is there to be selected as TIFO in Fifa or not.
    And that is an opinion, whether you like it or not.

Jees man, everything is discrimination nowadays!
  • CK4795
    662 posts Semi-Pro
    Correct me if im wrong but turkey is represented by one stadium.
    The Atatürk olympia stadium