Why it is so difficult to add GRASS COLOUR Setting to the Career Mode?

the default colour of the pitch is so horrible to watch in any weather.

it looks better when change the Pitch Colour setting to 7, but there is no such setting in the career mode.

ive seen many people been complaining about this two month ago and nothing happens.

so can you please fix this bug or not? EA guys.

Comments

• just registered this account to report this issue. the current career mode is unplayable
  • Druski5150
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have been personally bitching about this since the release date. There are several bug reports to EA and all we get is “it’s been passed along to the right people”. Not holding my breath that it will ever gets patched on current gen
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What a disappointment we still can not change the field texture in a proper way. Come on EA...
  • Druski5150
    Here are notes on upcoming update. Still nothing about fixing the pitch color.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/580249/fifa-21-title-update-7
  • Druski5150 wrote: »
    Here are notes on upcoming update. Still nothing about fixing the pitch color.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/580249/fifa-21-title-update-7

it seems this will only be fixed up in fifa22. What a shame for EA, i am giving up this game
  • PerfectionCat
    49 posts Park Captain
    They may not be interested in the quality of their products.
  • Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain
    if you are too tired to wait them to fix. Fix them yourselves at this moment like I do. Go to the source data which is located in dll file in data. Change the pitch color to same with pitch outliner. For example if your pitch outliner color is "45132", adjust the same input with your pitch color. The grass will look the same as the pitch outliner. You can notice the outliner always better the real one.
  • Druski5150
    Conceal wrote: »
    if you are too tired to wait them to fix. Fix them yourselves at this moment like I do. Go to the source data which is located in dll file in data. Change the pitch color to same with pitch outliner. For example if your pitch outliner color is "45132", adjust the same input with your pitch color. The grass will look the same as the pitch outliner. You can notice the outliner always better the real one.

Is this fix for console or PC? I am guessing for PC
  • Conceal wrote: »

could you please tell specifically which dll file to change? thanks mate
  • Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain
    Dentist wrote: »

you need DLL file opener such as Visual or something. Once you open it, find the path I just said. Make sure to reconfig the engine so they wont crash when you edit it.

• TeamExtreme17
    5141 posts Big Money Move
    Dentist wrote: »

you need DLL file opener such as Visual or something. Once you open it, find the path I just said. Make sure to reconfig the engine so they wont crash when you edit it.

Could you post before & after pics of how this looks?