Kit "clashing"

2nd time it happened to me and cant understand why(its a bug, that much i know)
Game changes my kit selection, to some white with stripes random kit and my opponent kit is exacly the same.
There is anyway to prevent this?

Comments

• Don_Devries
    55 posts Park Captain
    I was getting the same thing happen to me with the new Romanian SBC white kit they released (I think it was Romanian - could be wrong). Haven't wore white again since, no solution I'm afraid but I was in the same boat
  • Been using the same kits for like 3 weeks now, 1st time it happend while using them. Guess its just another "surprise mechanic". Anyway, ty for the reply m8
  • Kvikk
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had the same experience. So now I always choose my home kit and my away kit for my opponent. That seems to work.
    Extremely confusing when all players have identical kits lol
  • Bapinho
    3633 posts National Call-Up
    I was getting the same thing happen to me with the new Romanian SBC white kit they released (I think it was Romanian - could be wrong). Haven't wore white again since, no solution I'm afraid but I was in the same boat

same here
  • LuckyCraig
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Only played four games last night but glitch didn't return. Dont use white kits till it's patched i guess. It's a shame as Plain white is my go to kit.
  • Boothby26
    32 posts Park Captain
    Same happened to me 3 times if fut champs both teams had white kits
  • Jaysin
    1361 posts Professional
    Happens to me with the Romania kit, such a lovely kit but I cant be bothered with figuring who my players are on the pitch lol
  • NeverTooLate
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    Happened to me too but now I just manually select my opponents kit before team loading screen( don’t leave it as default).
  • Sky Blue Army #CCFC
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just had the exact same issue and it looks like it may be the same kit (Romanian Unity day Home Kit)? A pretty major "glitch" smh
    iU5pK4h.jpg
    3Flta3X.jpg

• JayUnited9
    1252 posts Professional
    Just had the exact same issue and it looks like it may be the same kit (Romanian Unity day Home Kit)? A pretty major "glitch" smh
    iU5pK4h.jpg
    3Flta3X.jpg

It happened me yesterday, I wear an AC Milan home kit. So it must not be down to the Romanian kit that you have. What a ridiculous glitch though
  • Thuq
    1377 posts Professional
    I've been told they coded the romanian white kit as black for some odd reason and that is the reason its messing up, pretty poor imo.