Base Blanc or IF Kante as CDM in 4231

win123vn
586 posts An Exciting Prospect
Please advise if Base Blanc is better IF Kante as CDM in 4231 (alongside with IF Paulinho)

Comments

• mhh1981
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve had nif kante and used 85 blanc before selling up and I have to be honest and say blanc doesn’t play like last year (for me anyway). He was in my team all year and played well above his stats but not as good this time. I would get kante
  • pkingara
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kante, but save your coins and get the NIF.
  • Swanz05
    6066 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2020
    Not to be contrary but Blanc for me easily. At least pls don't pay hundreds of k more for a Kante IF that only has +39 igs more than the NIF & won't be his best version for more than a few weeks. It's a con.
  • Swanz05
    edited December 2020
    …& if you've got the coins for Blanc you have so many other better/more interesting choices than Kante imo
  • LiquidLuck77
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would start in a 5 ATB formation with Mattheus 88 and switch him to CDM ingame, he is also cheaper than Blanc
  • win123vn
    I would start in a 5 ATB formation with Mattheus 88 and switch him to CDM ingame, he is also cheaper than Blanc

Is Matthaus 88 WR of H/H a problem since my 2nd CDM IF Paulinho is also H/H
  • win123vn
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    …& if you've got the coins for Blanc you have so many other better/more interesting choices than Kante imo

What are alternatives, please advise?
  • LiquidLuck77
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2020
    win123vn wrote: »

Is Matthaus 88 WR of H/H a problem since my 2nd CDM IF Paulinho is also H/H

Its not a problem if you leave one of them on stay back or both on balanced depends on your playstyle
  • Swanz05
    edited December 2020
    win123vn wrote: »
    Swanz05 wrote: »

What are alternatives, please advise?

No worries. All under base Blanc price & I'm probably forgetting one or two - mids Petit, Ballack, Desailly. There's also RTTF Sissoko who's good & should get upgraded from an 82 OVR on the weekend. If you're worried about another h/h CDM I'd say go for Blanc or Desailly. Desailly's better defensively & is cheaper but Blanc has that massive player model.