I just want ICON swap to start

1
Futfanatic
15861 posts World Class

I just want ICON swap to start 224 votes

Me too
74%
RonaldoFloobyAshyAzabluckyNurDerHSV_Drobo Zambo9BlackpoolmonstermaximilsonWooly1203SudjinnMr. SoperxFATALHadesCahir85Daarkypekkaa88Sir Lew1sSandell85DrWormMurkingFools 167 votes
Don’t care
25%
RichPrestoBenDjkhalid1921 DarthsinvadetFifaProDKomarnycXxNevermindxXDIXON THFCTwoZebrasAddicksfanDamo_SuzukiQonApassiozcs_69Gazmac_868Mat2403ROABSOnlyOneNemesisMagicman52uk 57 votes

Comments

  • Gazmac_868
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don’t care
    Rather it didn't as it is a cause for mass relegating even though not many of the icons that are offered are even remotely useable.
  • TwoZebras
    6665 posts Big Money Move
    Don’t care
    Don't care tbh. Most of the ones available are complete rubbish

    Would rather more icon SBC's
  • johntempera
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don’t care
    Mmmmmehh
  • Foresticek
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Me too
    Why we are still waiting, EA?
  • Me too
    Foresticek wrote: »
    Why we are still waiting, EA?

    They want to stretch so the icons that will come will be much less as cards usable
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Me too
    I agree with the geezer above! What’s wrong with you dude? Last years icon swaps gave us Gerrard, essien , Ronaldinho , zanetti, drogba. If none of those will fit in your team you really need to put the credit card away dude.
  • DannySTFC
    6645 posts Big Money Move
    Me too
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Rather it didn't as it is a cause for mass relegating even though not many of the icons that are offered are even remotely useable.

    I’m already relegated if that makes you feel any better?

    A lot of last seasons icons were good, absolutely nonsense to say they weren’t ‘remotely usable’.
  • maximilson
    977 posts Professional
    Me too
    Yes because I want something to grind for. Already finished Rivals (and Champs) this weekend and barely have anything to play for. Won't do Bellerin, Coman or the Championship objectives. The only players I'm half interested in are the Eredivisie players.
  • Noo
    1880 posts Fans' Favourite
    Me too
    I'm looking forward to using and playing against different teams. Been saving usable first owners since the start of the game. Really hope it's 1st owner obj.

    Also I really doubt that many people have relegated already, people age been saying this for weeks but I've not had a single opponent do it yet.
  • FifaProDK
    1508 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don’t care
    Cyberpunk for me...
  • Addicksfan
    3559 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t care
    Imagine the uproar if they didn't release icon swaps :o

    I mean we're in December and I guess Futmas is starting anytime soon, hence the reason for the TOTGS being a single team release.....

    Didn't the icon swaps get released in October last year????
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7092 posts Big Money Move
    Don’t care
    Because I know ea will implement in a way that either screws players by offering nothing good, or setting it up in a way that will cause massive frustration to the community.
  • DannySTFC
    6645 posts Big Money Move
    Me too
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Imagine the uproar if they didn't release icon swaps :o

    I mean we're in December and I guess Futmas is starting anytime soon, hence the reason for the TOTGS being a single team release.....

    Didn't the icon swaps get released in October last year????

    Futmas is a promo, icon swaps isn’t, it’s irrelevant whether Futmas is coming or not really. Icons swaps always last months, so it will overlap promo after promo.
  • Praatpaal
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yea, just so i can open my first icon pack this fifa
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t care
    Don't care. Quit the awful game and only come on here to slag off EA occasionally :)
  • Just_Unfair
    4289 posts National Call-Up
    Need more things to grind for... getting boring quick
  • JoCo1214
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    Me too
    Looking forward to see who is included, the grind not so much
  • Nodge86
    3193 posts National Call-Up
    Don't care. Quit the awful game and only come on here to slag off EA occasionally :)

    EA still living rent free then
  • Futfanatic
    15861 posts World Class
    Me too
    JoCo1214 wrote: »
    Looking forward to see who is included, the grind not so much

    I enjoy the grind
  • TDOF
    7105 posts Big Money Move
    Me too
  • Gazmac_868
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don’t care
    sejethom2 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Rather it didn't as it is a cause for mass relegating even though not many of the icons that are offered are even remotely useable.

    If I could ban one person on this forum, I would really consider you, seriously do stop spamming the same comment, we understand your point on the Icon Swaps.

    Not doing it for your benefit friend. Not interested if you dont like what im saying or not.I will keep raising this issue until EA take some action to prevent widespread relegating. As I've said before I've played every fifa since 95 and never felt the need to comment on these forums until this issue started with last years icon swaps and objectives. Once EA take action then I will stop and you will never hear from me again. As for banning people maybe you could fit in well with EA they will be impressed..........!
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t care
    never did this but it seems to be this will require original owner teams which I don't have and will mean spending money on packs to acquire

    this will require incredible grind and sweaty games and impossible objectives

    i would rather just buy an icon like i did with baby Larsson
  • Noo
    1880 posts Fans' Favourite
    Me too
    tzinc wrote: »
    never did this but it seems to be this will require original owner teams which I don't have and will mean spending money on packs to acquire

    this will require incredible grind and sweaty games and impossible objectives

    i would rather just buy an icon like i did with baby Larsson

    But you dont play any games anyway.... You gave us your word???
  • RTG20
    1199 posts Professional
    Me too
    It's been one of if not the best parts of the game since it's been introduced.

    Give me something to grind for that isn't meaningless.

    @EA_Roger Any reason why nothing's been said about it yet and we're approaching middle of December and time's ticking away on Season 2? Even if you just say "ICON Swaps duration will have nothing to do with Season 2 or 3" that would be great, we just want to know what's happening with the content in the game we play, this is really weird that it feels like EA are just trying to get one up on us or something.
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t care
    I did stop playing games. I still have a million left so looking to buy a card or two as a final team upgrade at some point. I am playing Forza Horizon 4 right now on Xbox Series X ... what a game!!! Never played Forza before. So relaxing win or lose!
  • ozcs_69
    4431 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t care
    I know for fact most of theses icons won't make it even to my objective squads, let alone my WL team so hard pass on the huge grind
  • Knowlesdinho
    14794 posts World Class
    edited December 2020
    Me too
    tzinc wrote: »
    never did this but it seems to be this will require original owner teams which I don't have and will mean spending money on packs to acquire

    this will require incredible grind and sweaty games and impossible objectives

    i would rather just buy an icon like i did with baby Larsson

    Assuming that you've played for rewards in rivals and SB, and you've done SBCs like matchups with players that are effectively useless, there is no reason why anyone shouldn't be able to field first owner teams at this stage of the game without having to spend a penny, especially with the knowledge that they were required last year.

    Edit: I'm not saying you will have the best first owner teams, but neither will most others.
  • MrMTFC
    1919 posts Fans' Favourite
    Me too
    I just want to see who they go with for the 1st batch then decide if I can be bothered
Sign In or Register to comment.