2068 posts Fans' Favourite
Anyone wanna do it? Add me on ps4 “tubpac”

Comments

• t14migit
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would have if you was on the Ps5, I need it too, pain in the ****
  • t14migit
    I managed to get in done in two games. Go on semi pro squad battles against the better teams and shield just outside the 18. They fly in with tackles, you should pick up a few free kicks
  • djnition
    1713 posts Play-Off Hero
    t14migit wrote: »
    I managed to get in done in two games. Go on semi pro squad battles against the better teams and shield just outside the 18. They fly in with tackles, you should pick up a few free kicks

Do it in friendlys just ask a friend to constantly foul you outstid the area
  • t14migit
    djnition wrote: »
    t14migit wrote: »

Do it in friendlys just ask a friend to constantly foul you outstid the area

I know you could. But I didn’t have anyone to do it with, I gave a way of how to do it if anyone else doesn’t. If you don’t have a friend can use that way. If you do then of course do that
  • I had tens of free-kicks and scored none. Then a friend helped not only by faulting but also by using a week goalkeeper (a striker).