This crash is madness

Messi181
602 posts Semi-Pro
Puskas went from 2.1m to 1.7m in a matter of 3 days. Thats 400k from Friday to Monday. Is it buy time or they drop more?

Comments

• FaFiFa
    1446 posts Play-Off Hero
    The drop will continue till TOTY
  • Hammer316
    4035 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah mbappe was one card that seemed to hold when everything started going down, only small drops. He's now down 200k in a week.
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    Only way is down from here primes are due out soon aswell so bigger drops have still to come especially with icons
  • A5B
    3722 posts National Call-Up
    Same happened last year, waiting to snap up a mid Puskas around 2m
  • dynamosheva1
    1121 posts Professional
    CR hasn’t dropped yet
  • Shake88
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    CR hasn’t dropped yet

Hes down 200k on xbox
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    My record breaker Mbappe went from 3.12m to 2.45m 🥺🥺🥺🥺 and I end up selling Neymar for 820k , both alone lost about a million
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    yeah this is for those people who say you can only make money by trading this happens every year and the crashes are unpredictable I lost 100 000s of coins in the first couple crashes of this year
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s all relative though fellas, mostly!! The mbappe geezer above has been screwed, but just don’t sell him, he’ll be end game as is, they are only fake coins fellas! Just shrug your shoulders and take the losses if you want to try others!!
  • Buzzbuzz
    2633 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm really happy I built a squad from RTTF players now. Got about 7 players that I have been rotating and they've actually increased by about 200k
  • Springveldt
    6921 posts Big Money Move
    Buzzbuzz wrote: »
    I'm really happy I built a squad from RTTF players now. Got about 7 players that I have been rotating and they've actually increased by about 200k
    Get ready to sell them when the upgrades happen. It's mostly speculators buying into them since they seem relatively safe compared to gold meta cards.
  • iggypop
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    I was going to buy mid butra but myt hang on a couple weeks!
  • Noo
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    Get ready to sell them when the upgrades happen. It's mostly speculators buying into them since they seem relatively safe compared to gold meta cards.

Someone posted a graph of last years RTTF cards. After the upgrades they all bombed, even upgraded ones.

I'd take a look and consider getting out before they upgrade.
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    Guvnor wrote: »
    It’s all relative though fellas, mostly!! The mbappe geezer above has been screwed, but just don’t sell him, he’ll be end game as is, they are only fake coins fellas! Just shrug your shoulders and take the losses if you want to try others!!

Thanks for comfort that’s why I haven’t sold him keeping him
  • Destin8or
    5674 posts Big Money Move
    iggypop wrote: »
    I was going to buy mid butra but myt hang on a couple weeks!

Yes generally the Mids drop sharply up until primes are released.
  • Lfc23
    3466 posts National Call-Up
    Neymar is on a rollercoaster lately 😂

Price was 620k before on Xbox he’s gone back upto 665k now

• Buzzbuzz
    2633 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah, think I'll sell them all except Grimaldo and Kessie. Those cards are already insanely good and will only improve
  • oneskyworld
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    you sell low but you buy low too. unless you are the unlucky one that bought a player right before the crash.
  • D0lvl
    4771 posts Big Money Move
    Glad I sold mbappe and Neymar before this crash. (Wow what a drop. I did get these two back from the ligue1 upgrades and spent about 400k on players. Got RB mbappe at that!)

• Qon
    1707 posts Fans' Favourite
    I sold my investments on Thursday at their highest price ever. Now I am waiting for prices to drop even further. Happens every year
  • Janscharie
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bought mid raul for 610 last thursday. Hes 510 now ffs
  • ed21
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Janscharie wrote: »

That’s rough, I packed him in Friday and sold for 645, he’s now 520 😬

• 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    Picking up Mbappe and Neymar for less than 2 million coins now is crazy but when totw is out they will probably plumit more
  • Challengerman83
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    ed21 wrote: »

I got him on bids for 530 last Thursday, can't believe how much his price has plummeted. Didn't think I'd lose money on him, how wrong was I😂
  • ed21
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    ed21 wrote: »

I got him on bids for 530 last Thursday, can't believe how much his price has plummeted. Didn't think I'd lose money on him, how wrong was I😂

The one time I’ve been very very happy to still be liquid
  • Bags
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite

If I was you I would be selling now. When they get upgraded later this week or at the weekend they are on their way down. Remember, no more upgrades after this one until Feb.
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bags wrote: »

If I was you I would be selling now. When they get upgraded later this week or at the weekend they are on their way down. Remember, no more upgrades after this one until Feb.

Buy the rumors, sell the news.

The upgrade is already factored in, I’d be selling before or during the games this week or you’ll end up getting burned I’m sure.
  • iggypop
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    I tried to trade a few icons and lost money instantly, I was pretty sure they wouldn't go lower lol! Trading feels risky right now
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    Well those coins go somewhere. It’s either into sbc’s or into some guy who knows how to trade his pockets. If you lose money( coins) somebody is gaining them. I’m still making mad coins, a lot of people who can’t see the market going up and down. Sell when you know you are making losses, get to know the days where stuff go up and days when stuff goes down. And stick to them. It’s really that easy. It juse to be buy on Monday and Thursday, but EA has been smart with the sbc’s and promo’s. There is a shift and you need to learn what that shift does to the market.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    tzinc wrote: »
    yeah this is for those people who say you can only make money by trading this happens every year and the crashes are unpredictable I lost 100 000s of coins in the first couple crashes of this year

Tbf the investments you made were horrendous. You bought nif golds that were only high because it was the start of the game.