Would be fair, if EA just tell that they cant fix the delay

FinEverton
961 posts Professional
If there is no way to fix the delay, would be fair to say it. Now delay is probably same ps5 as its ps4.

I would take my money back, if I could. Next gen will be very embarrasing at this rate.. Won my most games today, but delay kills everything. Never know where my passes go or will my player dribble.

I dont wish any bad, I wish working game, which we probably wont never have.

Comments

• Damo_Suzuki
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    They can fix delay - they just don't want to. They could tell everyone that they don't care as long as they are still getting money. But we know that anyway.
  • Burnzee Boyee
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2020
    Na, would be fair to get devs who actually care about their product and their customers
  • Mrhey31
    2797 posts National Call-Up
    Well atleast it’s easy to have only home games. So delay is most of the time on the opposite side. What!!! Is that a thing I can hear some people think. Yeah.. untill they fix it.
    Will that help with the delay? No playing away will still give you delay, they just make it harder to see who plays at home.
  • They need to get rid of this shocking ❤️❤️❤️❤️ engine “frostbite” ever since they went to this engine the game has been full of delay reminds be back Fifa 11 when you had to press LT & RT on the player ratings to stop the lag in the game