Gone back to the ps4 Version, anyone else?

Chapman
444 posts An Exciting Prospect
Overall poor match making and poor gameplay. Very over the top vibrations too.

Comments

• Demon_reborn
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    I turned off everything and prefer it against the ps4. The ps4 version felt more arcades where as this one is a bit slowed down.

On the ps4 defenders are buffed up where as on the ps5 attackers are as reactive. Warner and son don't get bullied on the ps5 compared to the ps4.
  • Adam_Jukes01
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    No way. Ps5 version is much improved.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    next gen is complete crap, its literally 3 patches behind the ps4 lol
  • Jobbie_jabber77
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2020
    I’ve went back to ps4 version. Was getting cained in champs and the game just felt wrong. Hopefully once it’s patched (seriously don’t know why it needs it as it should have been done pre release with feedback from ps4 version) it’ll improve. Need an option to turn the daft trigger crap off in champs.
  • Chapman
    444 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve went back to ps4 version. Was getting cained in champs and the game just felt wrong. Hopefully once it’s patched (seriously don’t know why it needs it as it should have been done pre release with feedback from ps4 version) it’ll improve. Need an option to turn the daft trigger crap off in champs.

Its in the ps5 settings on console. To turn off adaptive triggers
  • t14migit
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tbf why go back though? Once the community has all gone to next gen you will have too also, so I see it as yes I’m gonna take a few more losses now but I’ll be used to it by the time everyone else transfers over. Get used to the mechanics now and should have an edge on people later done the line
  • Salty P3anut
    12234 posts Has That Special Something
    Can you switch between the two versions easily ? Think I’m going to go back to PS4. This WL on ps5 was the sweatiest I’ve ever played everyone had god squads and the gameplay is awful because of how many patches behind it is
  • Batman_Llanber
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gameplay on the ps5 for fut champs was incredibly delayed compared to rivals. Had smooth gameplay in rivals but champs was a slog
  • cantonagod
    1451 posts Play-Off Hero
    what is everyone using for the camera settings on ps5? I am finding it difficult to play on the current one - any recommendations to change to ?
  • Demon_reborn
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    I used co op.. helps spot the wholes however you can't exploit tight spaces as much.

Can the camera affect gameplay? I imagine co op requires less data than the closer cameras which needs to pick up muscle tension etc.
  • IronMike69
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've gone back to ps4 version but play the odd game on the ps5

The matchmaking on the ps5 is poor and the shooting feels very off, not to mention the ps5 (upgraded version apparently) being a patch or 2 behind :D

Once the ps5 version is patched i'll make the permanent switch
  • ozcs_69
    4879 posts Big Money Move
    everyone went back to ps4 not just the ps4 version on ps5
  • Wortel1981
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've went back aswell, played a guy three times in a row in friendlies so matchmaking was not good.
  • Wurrsmycash
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Play most games on ps4, half of champs last week was dreadful. Slow gameplay and small pool of elite players make it not that attractive
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1218 posts Professional
    Took me 34mins to find a game on the new ps5 patch and then it was of course a god squad with etoo cantona neymar etc. Had another guy tell me to uninstall because my no fp team is beneath him. Fun times.

Played a few rivals yest on ps4 version and got to div 1, teams much more similar to mine but actual player skill was better on ps4 maybe but thats cus it was rivals probably too. Just not enough people with ps5s yet to have decent matchmaking i doubt.