Does the rainbow flick move need to be removed .

unxius
1060 posts Professional
The rainbow flick skill move stops the defenders animations working and wont let the other player move towards the ball , creating a force field around the ball and attacking player . Which means , if you perform this skill around the box , your almost guaranteed a goal through the defender being block around a certain radius of the ball and attacking player .
What's everyones thoughts and all views welcome, thank you

Comments

• Shake88
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its turned into volta football they may aswell get rid of it! U don't see this often in real football and all the other stupid stuff but u see this in almost every game. I'm all for a few tricks but like I said this is not fifa Street!
  • Prettyfly
    877 posts Professional
    The keepy uppy kick off nonsense needs removed period
  • Shake88
    Prettyfly wrote: »

And that I guess its quite easy to stop when u get used to it but its still not the point happens far too often
  • Gainzy
    1445 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prettyfly wrote: »
    I don’t mind that so much as it doesn’t work. The rainbow flick is undefendable.

• OZero
    7615 posts League Winner
    It’s defendable. Just you can’t doesn’t mean others can’t.
  • Shake88
    OZero wrote: »
    Thats not the point tho its just daft who does that from kick off 🙈 go play volta if that's what they like to do its a glitch to some as some cant defend it. guess that's why people spam it
  • unxius
    1060 posts Professional
    OZero wrote: »

It puts a force field around the animations, blocking the defenders animations, can it be stop , yes , by the random luck of the game ., simple really .
  • Neil_14
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    Glitches kick ups need removing. Rainbow flick is fine, just make it a 5 star move if need be (if it isn't already) but definitely shouldn't be removed.
  • unxius
    1060 posts Professional
    Neil_14 wrote: »
    Glitches kick ups need removing. Rainbow flick is fine, just make it a 5 star move if need be (if it isn't already) but definitely shouldn't be removed.

If you look at all the clips of the rainbow flick , you'll see all the defenders just not react , because it stops animations for the defending player , it's a bug , they fix that bug and sure keep it in .
  • RageRambler
    1133 posts Professional
    Release your finger from the sprint button and don't rush in when u defend
  • unxius
    1060 posts Professional
    Release your finger from the sprint button and don't rush in when u defend

Thanks for the advice , hope your an elite player too , we all need to stick together .
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    It doesn't need to be removed, just put it back to the same combination as it previously was. I've always used it, but used to require 3 clicks (back, forward, forward) which meant you could mess it up. Now it's too simple.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero

Defendable but can succeed

Annoying
  • Delvinho
    2474 posts Fans' Favourite
    Like said above. If you control your defender and don’t rush in it’s very easy to defend
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    Ive never given up a goal to it.
  • RichT
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    Ive never given up a goal to it.

Doesn't matter, it's not what we want to see every game. EA should monitor the use of it. Fairly sure those that do it often will be the league droppers and those that abuse every mechanic they can.
  • OZero wrote: »

I can defend it fine normally. Though with the servers in weekend league lagging sometimes it's impossible.
  • Jdizzle
    3079 posts National Call-Up
    So easy to defend and read lol.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    I must be playing a different game sometimes. I barely ever have somebody do it against me, like honestly. Div 1 / Gold 1 so not exactly just playing scrubs either.
  • It is too easy to do as it is now they should at least revert it to how it used to be. I do however find it to be one of the easier skills to defend against
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    I must be playing a different game sometimes. I barely ever have somebody do it against me, like honestly. Div 1 / Gold 1 so not exactly just playing scrubs either.

Same. I rarely ever see it.