Next Gen patch but grass color no improvement?

Conceal
47 posts Park Captain
I really hoped that they will fix things in Next Gen patch. But the color still awful in my opinion, it is exactly like the current Gen. Anyone else notifce?

Comments

• Iffybhai
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Conceal wrote: »
    I really hoped that they will fix things in Next Gen patch. But the color still awful in my opinion, it is exactly like the current Gen. Anyone else notifce?

Just change it in the game settings menu before kick off. I’ve set it to darkest shade. Looks good to me.
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
  • Druski5150
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Still looks eons better than the current gen color. That drab grey pitch hurts my eyes and soul
  • TeamExtreme17
    4974 posts Big Money Move
    Druski5150 wrote: »
    Still looks eons better than the current gen color. That drab grey pitch hurts my eyes and soul

Yeah thats it on full bars though, on the new Pitch Colour setting there are 7 bars, but in Career Mode this setting is missing..
  • Ajaxamsterdam

Yeah thats it on full bars though, on the new Pitch Colour setting there are 7 bars, but in Career Mode this setting is missing..

What?! Are we not able to change the field colour in career mode on Next Gen?
  • Colesy
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wheres it to in the settings??
  • TeamExtreme17
    4974 posts Big Money Move

No its just default, they STILL havent added it..
  • Ajaxamsterdam

Pff unbelievable
  • blue166
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    The grass colour should look improved by default with the new lighting etc... everything should look more bold and brighter.
  • Druski5150
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2020
    I just find it shameful that EA has been ignoring this on current gen. We got like 5 posts about this in General forum plus several in the bugs report one and all we got was “it was reported”. I mean if you can’t even get the grass color right , what does it say about you as a game developer?
  • muha_masry
    42 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2020

If you change pitch colour and pattern in kickoff mode will it carry over and take effect in career mode ?? Or still the same like ps4