Really Impressed by Pros going 29-1 or 30-0

AngryHawk
294 posts Sunday League Hero
I was watching a few highlights from some pros this weekend and the amount of BS goals scored is an absolute crap show.

Seems about 1 out 3 goals shouldn't happen (It actually might even be higher), with the complete randomness of server delay, rebounds, etc. It seems like it would be impossible to go undefeated.

Are they just that damn good that they can overcome all the BS?

Comments

  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    AngryHawk wrote: »
    I was watching a few highlights from some pros this weekend and the amount of BS goals scored is an absolute crap show.

    Seems about 1 out 3 goals shouldn't happen (It actually might even be higher), with the complete randomness of server delay, rebounds, etc. It seems like it would be impossible to go undefeated.

    Are they just that damn good that they can overcome all the BS?

    Well obviously.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    According to some they just live inside a server and spam skill moves all day. But hey, what do I know.

    My take on things is some people or just very very good. Unpopular opinion though.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    According to some they just live inside a server and spam skill moves all day. But hey, what do I know.

    My take on things is some people or just very very good. Unpopular opinion though.

    No really.

    Just a fact.

    Like everything ever invented, some will be bad, some average, some good and some amazing. Then someone somewhere the best.

  • MoeilijkeMan
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    According to some they just live inside a server and spam skill moves all day. But hey, what do I know.

    My take on things is some people or just very very good. Unpopular opinion though.

    No really.

    Just a fact.

    Like everything ever invented, some will be bad, some average, some good and some amazing. Then someone somewhere the best.

    My thoughts exactly. I’m just saying there’s a whole lot of people on the forum that suggest it’s just wiggling the left stick like a madman and they could easily do the same, if they’d be willing to “abuse the game mechanics”.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    There have been a couple of people on the forum who finish top 100 in the past few years who have said they don't/didnt get delay.

    And there is minor delay and also not being able to turn with your defenders at all and the opposition getting free runs through your defence.

    There is absolutely no way people could go 30-0 if they got severe delay no matter how good they are.

  • FaFiFa
    1410 posts Professional
    There have been a couple of people on the forum who finish top 100 in the past few years who have said they don't/didnt get delay.

    And there is minor delay and also not being able to turn with your defenders at all and the opposition getting free runs through your defence.

    There is absolutely no way people could go 30-0 if they got severe delay no matter how good they are.

    With the severe delay, good luck to anyone including top pros. Actually would love to see them playing in severe delay not a little bit delay
  • BigH82
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am the best at being bang average
  • FaFiFa wrote: »
    There have been a couple of people on the forum who finish top 100 in the past few years who have said they don't/didnt get delay.

    And there is minor delay and also not being able to turn with your defenders at all and the opposition getting free runs through your defence.

    There is absolutely no way people could go 30-0 if they got severe delay no matter how good they are.

    With the severe delay, good luck to anyone including top pros. Actually would love to see them playing in severe delay not a little bit delay

    They get the same gameplay as everyone else pal.

    There isn't some magical, delay free, pro only server.
  • TwoZebras
    6665 posts Big Money Move
    It helps that the pros all avoid each other as well though
  • JT_cfc
    446 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They're obviously very skilled, but if they concede some bs goals they can spam stepover elasticos la croquette for days to score couple more.

    Really helps when they avoid each other and cherrypicking their games as well. All those home game high press tactics bs. A top 100 player can always beat a Silver 1 player, regardless of the team or connection. The team and connection only matters when you're playing against a player of similar level.
  • FaFiFa
    1410 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »
    FaFiFa wrote: »
    There have been a couple of people on the forum who finish top 100 in the past few years who have said they don't/didnt get delay.

    And there is minor delay and also not being able to turn with your defenders at all and the opposition getting free runs through your defence.

    There is absolutely no way people could go 30-0 if they got severe delay no matter how good they are.

    With the severe delay, good luck to anyone including top pros. Actually would love to see them playing in severe delay not a little bit delay

    They get the same gameplay as everyone else pal.

    There isn't some magical, delay free, pro only server.

    Not really, as far as I can see from their video uploads none of them do have that severe button delay when you press a button and it takes 2-3 seconds for your command to be executed.

    Clearly you do not have that kind of delay and have no idea what that means.Lucky you pal
  • DannySTFC
    6645 posts Big Money Move
    There have been a couple of people on the forum who finish top 100 in the past few years who have said they don't/didnt get delay.

    And there is minor delay and also not being able to turn with your defenders at all and the opposition getting free runs through your defence.

    There is absolutely no way people could go 30-0 if they got severe delay no matter how good they are.

    No, but there’s are so, so, so many wannabe pros on here who think the only reason they haven’t made it is because of delay. Or the latest patch. Or AI defending. Or rebounds. Or matchmaking. But mainly delay, people genuinely think they’re the only person who experiences delay and if they didn’t they’d be elite every week.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14794 posts World Class
    FaFiFa wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    FaFiFa wrote: »
    There have been a couple of people on the forum who finish top 100 in the past few years who have said they don't/didnt get delay.

    And there is minor delay and also not being able to turn with your defenders at all and the opposition getting free runs through your defence.

    There is absolutely no way people could go 30-0 if they got severe delay no matter how good they are.

    With the severe delay, good luck to anyone including top pros. Actually would love to see them playing in severe delay not a little bit delay

    They get the same gameplay as everyone else pal.

    There isn't some magical, delay free, pro only server.

    Not really, as far as I can see from their video uploads none of them do have that severe button delay when you press a button and it takes 2-3 seconds for your command to be executed.

    Clearly you do not have that kind of delay and have no idea what that means.Lucky you pal

    Yep, every pro and elite player suffers no delay... It's a conspiracy. State of this forum at times!
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    It helps that the pros all avoid each other as well though

    Which they don’t.
  • Johno7256
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pros do get delay but the difference is a pro will get a round it, As where casual players will just get slaughtered.I think most can take defeat if the player is clearly better then you.But alot of defeats its the manner that it happens tackles and ball going back to opponents, Not being able to do a simple ball roll or skill,miss placed passes etc sometimes my players cant even do a simple 1-2 pass.Full powerbar passes and its like its going through treacle even so am only try to pass it no more then 10 yard.Its a absolute mess the current state of this game
  • Arsenalman
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    Countless times I’ve seen people in this forum say they suffer no delay and then there’s people that always get it so please people stop talking rubbish about everyone suffers delay. As for pros I couldn’t tell you if they suffer or not, I do agree they are the best of the bunch, that’s why they consistently get high finishes.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    It helps that the pros all avoid each other as well though

    Delay or no delay the above statement cannot be overlooked, yeah they’re amazing at the game but they avoid each other like the plague which must raise some questions!
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    It helps that the pros all avoid each other as well though

    Delay or no delay the above statement cannot be overlooked, yeah they’re amazing at the game but they avoid each other like the plague which must raise some questions!

    I've watched some of these Vejrgang streams and he faced multiple pro's. I haven't seen him leaving the loading screen once. So how in the hell is he avoiding pro players?
  • Diddymow
    2252 posts Fans' Favourite
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    It helps that the pros all avoid each other as well though

    Delay or no delay the above statement cannot be overlooked, yeah they’re amazing at the game but they avoid each other like the plague which must raise some questions!

    I've watched some of these Vejrgang streams and he faced multiple pro's. I haven't seen him leaving the loading screen once. So how in the hell is he avoiding pro players?

    Fanboys be getting all riled up.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Diddymow wrote: »
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    It helps that the pros all avoid each other as well though

    Delay or no delay the above statement cannot be overlooked, yeah they’re amazing at the game but they avoid each other like the plague which must raise some questions!

    I've watched some of these Vejrgang streams and he faced multiple pro's. I haven't seen him leaving the loading screen once. So how in the hell is he avoiding pro players?

    Fanboys be getting all riled up.

    Mate I'm 35 years old, who the fook you're calling a fanboy? I couldn't give a damn about the lad. Just saying he isn't cherry picking and still goes 210-0. It's just ludicrous to put it all on "no delay" and "avoiding pro's", simple as that.
  • Arsenalman
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diddymow wrote: »
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    It helps that the pros all avoid each other as well though

    Delay or no delay the above statement cannot be overlooked, yeah they’re amazing at the game but they avoid each other like the plague which must raise some questions!

    I've watched some of these Vejrgang streams and he faced multiple pro's. I haven't seen him leaving the loading screen once. So how in the hell is he avoiding pro players?

    Fanboys be getting all riled up.

    Mate I'm 35 years old, who the fook you're calling a fanboy? I couldn't give a damn about the lad. Just saying he isn't cherry picking and still goes 210-0. It's just ludicrous to put it all on "no delay" and "avoiding pro's", simple as that.

    You don’t care but watch his streams😂😂😂 only pulling your leg mate but I think they mean most cherry pick from what they’ve seen on multiple streams maybe. This boy maybe doesn’t and deserves all the credit
  • Atleast in eu almost nobody cherry picks.

    It's 2020 ffs.

    There are more desperate gold 1 players cherry picking in the hope of getting elite 3 than there are pros.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    Diddymow wrote: »
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    It helps that the pros all avoid each other as well though

    Delay or no delay the above statement cannot be overlooked, yeah they’re amazing at the game but they avoid each other like the plague which must raise some questions!

    I've watched some of these Vejrgang streams and he faced multiple pro's. I haven't seen him leaving the loading screen once. So how in the hell is he avoiding pro players?

    Fanboys be getting all riled up.

    Mate I'm 35 years old, who the fook you're calling a fanboy? I couldn't give a damn about the lad. Just saying he isn't cherry picking and still goes 210-0. It's just ludicrous to put it all on "no delay" and "avoiding pro's", simple as that.

    You don’t care but watch his streams😂😂😂 only pulling your leg mate but I think they mean most cherry pick from what they’ve seen on multiple streams maybe. This boy maybe doesn’t and deserves all the credit

    Was just wondering how the lad plays after all the buzz surrounding him mate, not much else to it. I can also watch a match on TV of a team I don't really support. So I'd hardly classify as a fanboy. But no problems here, no offense taken.
Sign In or Register to comment.