2873 posts National Call-Up
I'm playing it!

Comments

• Guillotine_Mack
    Oh god this is so much better
  • BLUESBOY345
    1754 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does my brother get a free upgrade too for anyone who knows? Cause he’s linked to my account and got the game dor free the first time around
  • Guillotine_Mack
    Does my brother get a free upgrade too for anyone who knows? Cause he’s linked to my account and got the game dor free the first time around

No idea mate.
    You'll get an email to verify your account but not sure about your bro.
  • BLUESBOY345
    1754 posts Fans' Favourite

No idea mate.

Cheers mate
  • Guillotine_Mack
    What with the big black blooms of smoke when you score a goal though? Looks mental
  • Guillotine_Mack

No idea mate.

Cheers mate

You're welcome mate.
  • For your mate yes he logs in to account goes to store search for FIFA an one of the version will see ps5/ Xbox upgrade and download that's how I got mine on ps5 as I also game share
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Downloading mine now can't wait
  • Same I started download last night finished it now wasn't outing ps into rest mode as heard major issues coming from it so wasn't takin the risk lol
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    I'm only on the first match it let's you play while the rest is downloading. Wow the graphics are night and day between the PS4 version and PS5 version both in 4K but PS5 is so crisp and the atmosphere in stadiums seems like it's far better.

Gameplay also feels massively improved though far too early to give it a review. But for graphics and atmosphere it's crazy good. I'm a United fan and even the opening scene gave me goosebumps lol
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Oh and the in game menus have a different font. They're like italic. If anyone really cares. I surely don't 😂
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Anyone know how to turn the tension control off on PS5? Found it easily on PS4 can't find it anywhere here. The more goals you lead by the tigher L2 and R2 seem to get. I want that off ASAP lol
  • sketchedoutmkii
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone know how to turn the tension control off on PS5? Found it easily on PS4 can't find it anywhere here. The more goals you lead by the tigher L2 and R2 seem to get. I want that off ASAP lol

Interesting, so not that the players are fatigued?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

Maybe that's what it is but it seemed the more goals I was scoring the tighter they got. I want that off lol
  • Okocha10
    1015 posts Professional
    Sorry but it looks & feels the exact same as previous gen 😂
  • hammycfc
    1039 posts Professional
    How big is it?
  • sketchedoutmkii
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Maybe that's what it is but it seemed the more goals I was scoring the tighter they got. I want that off lol

From the PS5 home screen, go to the gear icon to open Settings
    Scroll down to Accessories
    Scroll down to Controllers
    To disable the haptic feedback, choose Vibration Intensity and set it to Off
    To disable the adaptive triggers, choose Trigger Effect Intensity and set it to Off
    If you have more than one DualSense controller you'll need to change the settings for both.
  • Robbenhood
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah it's just when they get fatigued
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

From the PS5 home screen, go to the gear icon to open Settings
    Scroll down to Accessories
    Scroll down to Controllers
    To disable the haptic feedback, choose Vibration Intensity and set it to Off
    To disable the adaptive triggers, choose Trigger Effect Intensity and set it to Off
    If you have more than one DualSense controller you'll need to change the settings for both.

Thanks mate. I tried doing it in game but I know what to do now that's exactly what I done on the PS4 version lol
  • Guillotine_Mack
    Same I started download last night finished it now wasn't outing ps into rest mode as heard major issues coming from it so wasn't takin the risk
    Same with the xbox series x bro. These new systems are whack
  • Guillotine_Mack
    Okocha10 wrote: »

You on crack?
  • Guillotine_Mack
    hammycfc wrote: »
    How big is it?

Like 40 gig
  • Shake88
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Okocha10 wrote: »

You on crack?

Its 100% not the same my visuals have changed alot even the writing is bolder. Everything looks and feels crisp just like pre patch
  • Shake88
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    And I've played around 10 games since early hours and not one bit of delay! Expect the real test in champs tomorrow