literrally sick of the Slog for nothing

lukey200
982 posts Professional
i cannot put into words how i feel on this crap game - slogging it out - every week for nothing - yet some ppl get the luck - i.e i know someone who packed 2 icons messi if kante and the list goes on - yet my luck Gomez and thats it - so no fairness - slog slog slog for what ! can anyone give me 1 good reason to continue as in all fairness im thinking of selling

Comments

• Chavez76
    8533 posts League Winner
    No good reason, just quit playing if you feel like that
  • JWNYsg
    5418 posts Big Money Move
    maybe don't play to your usual reward tiers

like recently i don't slog for Elite 1 on SB anymore, just play when i have time

balance it out a bit

hope your pack luck improves bro
  • TestEagles
    2244 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep time to pack it in, it should be fun not a slog
  • Callycally
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know people who have won bets and I haven’t won anything, it’s luck that’s all and it evens out
  • Callycally
    Callycally wrote: »
    I know people who have won bets and I haven’t won anything, it’s luck that’s all and it evens out

Evens out not necessarily in Fifa though
  • nathanrobzz
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There's no gun to your head, you don't have to 'slog it out'
  • Benteke_Scores_Goals
    455 posts Sunday League Hero

Not really, there is some skill involved in betting. FIFA is all luck, you're owed nothing. Don't understand people who get pissy about getting poor rewards. Spoilt children imo.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wouldn't mind if the players you slogged away for actually functioned but delay and sluggish gameplay makes them feel like bronzes anyway. So it renders the whole thing a waste of time. I would definitely recommend quitting.
  • Air Diddy
    1256 posts Professional
    Albert Einstein

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”
  • Callycally

Not really, there is some skill involved in betting. FIFA is all luck, you're owed nothing. Don't understand people who get pissy about getting poor rewards. Spoilt children imo.

Ok poor example, the lottery then
  • NellaSAFC92
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ive went from playing 50-60 games a week to just doing the weekly objectives and a quick few friendlies. No more weekend league, no more champs, no more squad battles.....

And guess what way less stressed and im happier
  • Anthonyr475
    1000 posts Professional
    Cyberpunk 2077 comes out soon. Just have a break. Come back in a month or so and see how you feel.
  • Doub13emTee
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    lukey200 wrote: »
    i cannot put into words how i feel on this crap game - slogging it out - every week for nothing - yet some ppl get the luck - i.e i know someone who packed 2 icons messi if kante and the list goes on - yet my luck Gomez and thats it - so no fairness - slog slog slog for what ! can anyone give me 1 good reason to continue as in all fairness im thinking of selling

This is just a game :) relax. Enjoy life.
    I just sold most of my team, except the RTTF cards. We are 10 to 14 days away from real market crash anyway. Once the swaps come out you will have to use 1st owner teams most of the time but maybe you will be able to earn some cool icons. Everything in fifa is just a lottery. Elite 1 vs Silver 1 is just more lottery tickets for the Elite.
  • Nazgul
    1122 posts Professional
    It’s a tough life
  • Mark78
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lukey200 wrote: »

I know how you feel mate, I almost quit last week but decided to carry on until futmas is over. If nothings packed by then it will be time for a new game.
  • Hoopsterz
    2689 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you just play for rewards then why are you playing?

I don't get this attitude of playing for rewards and not playing to enjoy the game..
  • lukey200
    982 posts Professional
    edited December 2020
    the fun is packing playable cards - opened a mega pack this morning and there all duplicates - they make these friendlies 15 wins - you almost play 45 to get a crap card - sick of it - Fxxx EA
  • Fergvsfood
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    I admit I play for the rewards at the end of the week , and the fact that because of covid I have more time to spend indoors.
    I don't expect to pack an icon every week, but I do expect the rewards to at least be worth the effort.
    Let's face it the game is far from perfect, perhaps if it was then it would make rewards less important.
    I've played WL every week, finishing at least G3 and Div 2 rank 1 all but once .
    My rewards have been almost insulting.
    I now take coins from Rivals each week .
    And am seriously considering nocking the WL on the head.