LIST OF THINGS NOT RIGHT WITH FIFA

Itsjama14
59 posts Park Captain
hi I’ve been playing Fifa for some time now and my account seems broken with different things during gameplay.
During a match it’s as if my players are playing in slow motion most of the time ,
My Ai does nothing that it Should be compared too my opponents , my opponents Ai basically bosses the full game for them.
90% of shots against me are goals , it doesn’t matter where they are hit from , or if there hit straight at the keeper , 9 out of 10 will go in. I can dominate a game and most of my games I do with a 70/30 possession, sometimes more .
But as soon as I lose the ball everything breaks , my defence turn to mush , everything will go to slow motion, I can’t tackle , can’t sprint , even if I get close enough and win a clean tackle the ball will ricochet back to my opponent creating a momentum towards my goal which only ever ends with a goal , this process will happen 5/6/7/8 times a game there is no inbetween , played earlier my opponent had 9 shots on target 8 goals , the next game 6 shots on target 5 goals , one of the games I can’t remember which one the guy had only had 22% possession. Even games I win say 3-2 the guys had two shots on target 2 goals , I play seasons so got guys like neauer etc in goals high rated goalkeepers, they should be making saves , but they don’t . Even if your playing poorly you’d still expect your goalkeeper too make a couple of saves
Which mine don’t it’s like a glitch in my account, also the same when I play pro clubs which is another broken game mode of Fifa. For the last two year I have noticed something.
That when I start off a new year a new pro my ratings glitch , for talking sake last year I played 3/4 games and none of my match ratings were being logged , in my last ten games section, it was saying no games had been played , which I wasn’t happy about as I had been getting good rating 7/8/9 etc. It wasn’t until I played a poor game and recorded a 6 that it registered. I then played a high rating after that and that didn’t register ! So same today I made NEW account , made a team and went online with a friend with me as any , first game played a 7.7 but after the game my AVR was 7.2 ? Game after I played a 9.2 and my rating DROPPED down to a 7.1 ? So I went checked the last ten games section and it had happened again .
It wasn’t registering any my games , played a 8.5 and got a 6 the next one as opponent quit at kick off and surprise surprise, my rating was back at 6.7 . And I say back because that’s all my rating ever is for last few years starts at 6.7 every year no matter what match rating I get . I’m currently in top 100 team on pro clubs and have been for 2 years. And consider myself a top player who plays the game with fellow top players . won several division one titles as any on pro clubs and several division one on seasons also

Comments

• tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Needs paragraphs, can't read.

Just do a list of what is right. Will be quicker.
  • Itsjama14
    59 posts Park Captain
    There’s nothing right with my account or I would have said so
  • padr81
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Itsjama14 wrote: »
    hi I’ve been playing Fifa for some time now and my account seems broken with
    different things during gameplay.
    1. During a match it’s as if my players are playing in slow motion most of the time ,
    2. My Ai does nothing that it Should be compared too my opponents , my opponents Ai basically bosses the full game for them.
    3. 90% of shots against me are goals , it doesn’t matter where they are hit from , or if there hit straight at the keeper , 9 out of 10 will go in.
    4. I can dominate a game and most of my games I do with a 70/30 possession, sometimes more .
    5. But as soon as I lose the ball everything breaks , my defence turn to mush , everything will go to slow motion, I can’t tackle , can’t sprint ,
    6. even if I get close enough and win a clean tackle the ball will ricochet back to my opponent creating a momentum towards my goal which only ever ends with a goal , this process will happen 5/6/7/8 times a game there is no inbetween , played earlier my opponent had 9 shots on target 8 goals , the next game 6 shots on target 5 goals , one of the games I can’t remember which one the guy had only had 22% possession. Even games I win say 3-2 the guys had two shots on target 2 goals , I play seasons so got guys like neauer etc in goals high rated goalkeepers, they should be making saves , but they don’t . Even if your playing poorly you’d still expect your goalkeeper too make a couple of saves
    7. Which mine don’t it’s like a glitch in my account, also the same when I play pro clubs which is another broken game mode of Fifa. For the last two year I have noticed something.
    8. That when I start off a new year a new pro my ratings glitch , for talking sake last year I played 3/4 games and none of my match ratings were being logged , in my last ten games section, it was saying no games had been played , which I wasn’t happy about as I had been getting good rating 7/8/9 etc. It wasn’t until I played a poor game and recorded a 6 that it registered. I then played a high rating after that and that didn’t register ! So same today I made NEW account , made a team and went online with a friend with me as any , first game played a 7.7 but after the game my AVR was 7.2 ? Game after I played a 9.2 and my rating DROPPED down to a 7.1 ? So I went checked the last ten games section and it had happened again .
    9. It wasn’t registering any my games , played a 8.5 and got a 6 the next one as opponent quit at kick off and surprise surprise, my rating was back at 6.7 . And I say back because that’s all my rating ever is for last few years starts at 6.7 every year no matter what match rating I get . I’m currently in top 100 team on pro clubs and have been for 2 years. And consider myself a top player who plays the game with fellow top players . won several division one titles as any on pro clubs and several division one on seasons also
    1. Fix your connection
    2. This is simply not true.
    3. Again not true, other people likely just have better shooting angles. 90% of anyones shots in this Fifa should be goals.
    4. Possession is useless without penetration (so says my wife)
    5. You are being naive, keeping the ball too long and letting your defense creep up the pitch.
    6. Don't use the tackle button its broken, you are too impatient in defending.
    7. In general, players usually don't take shots from poor angles so having Neuer is no better than having Blind Lemon Jefferson in goal. Goalkeepers aren't broken, people just take the right shots.
    8. For the rest. This is Ultimate Team Discussion not proclubs.
  • Gavalarrrr
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    padr81 wrote: »
    1. During a match it’s as if my players are playing in slow motion most of the time ,
    2. My Ai does nothing that it Should be compared too my opponents , my opponents Ai basically bosses the full game for them.
    3. 90% of shots against me are goals , it doesn’t matter where they are hit from , or if there hit straight at the keeper , 9 out of 10 will go in.
    4. I can dominate a game and most of my games I do with a 70/30 possession, sometimes more .
    5. But as soon as I lose the ball everything breaks , my defence turn to mush , everything will go to slow motion, I can’t tackle , can’t sprint ,
    6. even if I get close enough and win a clean tackle the ball will ricochet back to my opponent creating a momentum towards my goal which only ever ends with a goal , this process will happen 5/6/7/8 times a game there is no inbetween , played earlier my opponent had 9 shots on target 8 goals , the next game 6 shots on target 5 goals , one of the games I can’t remember which one the guy had only had 22% possession. Even games I win say 3-2 the guys had two shots on target 2 goals , I play seasons so got guys like neauer etc in goals high rated goalkeepers, they should be making saves , but they don’t . Even if your playing poorly you’d still expect your goalkeeper too make a couple of saves
    7. Which mine don’t it’s like a glitch in my account, also the same when I play pro clubs which is another broken game mode of Fifa. For the last two year I have noticed something.
    8. That when I start off a new year a new pro my ratings glitch , for talking sake last year I played 3/4 games and none of my match ratings were being logged , in my last ten games section, it was saying no games had been played , which I wasn’t happy about as I had been getting good rating 7/8/9 etc. It wasn’t until I played a poor game and recorded a 6 that it registered. I then played a high rating after that and that didn’t register ! So same today I made NEW account , made a team and went online with a friend with me as any , first game played a 7.7 but after the game my AVR was 7.2 ? Game after I played a 9.2 and my rating DROPPED down to a 7.1 ? So I went checked the last ten games section and it had happened again .
    9. It wasn’t registering any my games , played a 8.5 and got a 6 the next one as opponent quit at kick off and surprise surprise, my rating was back at 6.7 . And I say back because that’s all my rating ever is for last few years starts at 6.7 every year no matter what match rating I get . I’m currently in top 100 team on pro clubs and have been for 2 years. And consider myself a top player who plays the game with fellow top players . won several division one titles as any on pro clubs and several division one on seasons also
    1. Fix your connection
    3. Again not true, other people likely just have better shooting angles. 90% of anyones shots in this Fifa should be goals.
    5. You are being naive, keeping the ball too long and letting your defense creep up the pitch.
    7. In general, players usually don't take shots from poor angles so having Neuer is no better than having Blind Lemon Jefferson in goal. Goalkeepers aren't broken, people just take the right shots.

It's not his connection at all.
    I had a perfectly good connection to FIFA 20 last night whilst 21 was as if players were in lead boots.

So many experience delay issues via the servers so how can you discount this?
  • Itsjama14
    59 posts Park Captain
    1. Fix your connection

1. I have top of the range broadband best on
    the market

2. Have several clips of YouTube which prove
    otherwise

3. See above

4. I dominate opponents with possession and
    shots on goal

5. The tackle buttons not broken my account
    Is broken

6. you seem to know a lot on how everyone
    else is playing lol . Keep being a good little
    boy and Ea will reward you 😂

7. This is general discussion on a Fifa forum actually it’s not dedicated to ultimate team ?

8. Some of the stuff you say has completely blown my mind 🤯 like 90% of ANYONES
    shots should be goals 😂

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    7 - you are incorrect OP. There is a separate clubs section
  • Itsjama14
    59 posts Park Captain
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Yes. pro clubs was just part of what I want too discuss this is a general discussion thread ,,,,
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Yes. pro clubs was just part of what I want too discuss this is a general discussion thread ,,,,

This is the Ultimate Team section, it is General Discussion is it does not specify a particular platform.
  • Itsjama14
    59 posts Park Captain
    7 - you are incorrect OP. There is a separate clubs section [/quo

Games still broke though wether this is pro clubs section or ultimate team section or not .
    It’s still broke .
  • Itsjama14
    59 posts Park Captain
    If anyone on PS4 wants to leave their addy I’d be more than happy to show them just how much a top player I am 😀
    I’m not one for judging peoples play through assumption like some 😏
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7092 posts Big Money Move
    I saw that you only wrote a few thousand words. I stopped reading at that point. If you’re actually going to list the things wrong with fifa 21 it would need to be several hundred pages long.
  • grogans_heroes
    2335 posts Fans' Favourite
    If anyone on PS4 wants to leave their addy I’d be more than happy to show them just how much a top player I am 😀

This just went to a whole new level of rage...

#inb4ban #inb4copsarecalled
  • padr81
    edited December 2020
    1. Fix your connection

the market

otherwise

3. See above

shots on goal

Is broken

7. This is general discussion on a Fifa forum actually it’s not dedicated to ultimate team ?

shots should be goals 😂
    1. I've said this to a million people, having top of the range broadband doesn't mean top connection if you haven't set it up correctly, opened ports, bufferbloat, making sure your connection is not being throttled etc.. and so on. Your point here is moot.
    2. Send us a link please, I really would like to see you prove just how EA are cheating you and not others.
    3. As above.
    4. Like I said lots of possession and shots from bad angles, is worse play than little possession, penetration and shooting from good angles, something I myself have had to learn the hard way.
    5. It's 100% known that you shouldn't use the tackle button, rarely ever. Sliding tackle yes, standing tackle no. Just about every pro has said this.
    6. I'm just offering advice, when 90% of people say I have all the ball and more shots its always pointless possession and stupid shooting angles. Like I said above it was a common problem for me too, till I stopped playing football and learned to play Fifa. I'm happy for you to prove me wrong. Post the links. Trying to be insulting because you're salty will get you no where.
    7. This is Ultimate Team general discussion. Maybe less calling other people good little boys and more time learning to read?
    8. 90% of anyones shots usually are goals in Fifa, Fifa is not real football. I concede most shots I give up and score most shots I take, as I'd wager does everyone. You just posted about how it happens against you. It's standard.

So how about you post your results from EA's connection tool and those youtube clips, Stop trying to be insulting and maybe I can help you out with the connection part if that is the issue?

I look forward to the youtube links.

Or you can keep being salty and believing you are so important that EA are sabotaging your account.
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    9. stop moaning and go and do something more productive with your life.
  • padr81

But if we do that, won't EA still be sabotaging your account? So you'll lose to us all because EA won't let you win. You literally said as much in your OP.
  • padr81
    Gavalarrrr wrote: »
    1. Fix your connection

I had a perfectly good connection to FIFA 20 last night whilst 21 was as if players were in lead boots.

I didn't discount it at all,.. fixing his connection is a step toward solving it, depending on his location.

• Damo_Suzuki
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    1. Fix your connection

I didn't discount it at all,.. fixing his connection is a step toward solving it, depending on his location.

Funny how we all don't need to fix our connection for every other game that works perfectly but we do just for FIFA ....what a load of nonsense.

To the OP. EA have really bad servers and won't fix them and the gameplay is awfully unfair. You have to decide if you want to carry on suffering or just quit the game. I would suggest the latter.
  • Boysie91
    13040 posts Has That Special Something
    Number one problem is the ball bouncing back to opponent
  • padr81
    edited December 2020
    1. Fix your connection

Funny how we all don't need to fix our connection for every other game that works perfectly but we do just for FIFA ....what a load of nonsense.

To the OP. EA have really bad servers and won't fix them and the gameplay is awfully unfair. You have to decide if you want to carry on suffering or just quit the game. I would suggest the latter.

Other games work differently maybe? For what its worth I have a better connection and ping to Fifa than on Fortnite or Call of Duty or most games..

Do you have an idea how full of the same delay rants etc.. other games are? People legit move houses for better Fortnite connections...
    https://reddit.com/r/FortniteCompetitive/comments/bvx2j4/ping_is_actually_too_important_in_this_game/
    https://support.activision.com/call-of-duty-warzone/articles/improving-lag-and-in-game-performance-in-call-of-duty-warzone

Delay is a problem in every game... and all the same rants and issues appear in every single ones forums, reddits etc.. Same rants like "I shot this guy 10 times but he didn't die" same rants about "lag compensation ruining my game".

Fifa fans think this is something that only effects them, Fortnite fans will play that and then say the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️, when asked about connection they'll reply with "But I have a great connection on other games, was playing Fifa last night and it was great." etc.. We only really notice the issues on games we play most and know the ins and outs of but we all have delay on all games. Ping is what it is.

Either way I didn't mean to go off on a connection tangent, more that no one at EA is sitting there nerfing the op's gameplay while giving his opponent super powers.
  • Itsjama14
    59 posts Park Captain
    CharlieC wrote: »
    9. stop moaning and go and do something more productive with your life.

Fifa is the only non productive thing I do apart from that I’m fine wbu
  • Itsjama14
    59 posts Park Captain
    1. Fix your connection

the market

otherwise

3. See above

shots on goal

Is broken

shots should be goals 😂
    1. I've said this to a million people, having top of the range broadband doesn't mean top connection if you haven't set it up correctly, opened ports, bufferbloat, making sure your connection is not being throttled etc.. and so on. Your point here is moot.
    2. Send us a link please, I really would like to see you prove just how EA are cheating you and not others.
    3. As above.
    4. Like I said lots of possession and shots from bad angles, is worse play than little possession, penetration and shooting from good angles, something I myself have had to learn the hard way.
    5. It's 100% known that you shouldn't use the tackle button, rarely ever. Sliding tackle yes, standing tackle no. Just about every pro has said this.
    6. I'm just offering advice, when 90% of people say I have all the ball and more shots its always pointless possession and stupid shooting angles. Like I said above it was a common problem for me too, till I stopped playing football and learned to play Fifa. I'm happy for you to prove me wrong. Post the links. Trying to be insulting because you're salty will get you no where.
    7. This is Ultimate Team general discussion. Maybe less calling other people good little boys and more time learning to read?
    8. 90% of anyones shots usually are goals in Fifa, Fifa is not real football. I concede most shots I give up and score most shots I take, as I'd wager does everyone. You just posted about how it happens against you. It's standard.

So how about you post your results from EA's connection tool and those youtube clips, Stop trying to be insulting and maybe I can help you out with the connection part if that is the issue?

Or you can keep being salty and believing you are so important that EA are sabotaging your account.
    1. Fix your connection

the market

otherwise

3. See above

shots on goal

Is broken

shots should be goals 😂
    3. As above.

We all have opinions on Fifa mate you have yours and I have mine .

The best way too discredit anyone’s theory on bs gameplay is bye blaming connection like you and the guys at EA do .

Players just don’t sprint for me most times they dont go into a sprinting action it’s just a jog . Poor connection wouldn’t do that? And can I just say my connection is absolutely fine no lag nothing gameplay is smooth just bs games this is not every game but more than half

• Itsjama14
    59 posts Park Captain
    1. Fix your connection

the market

otherwise

3. See above

shots on goal

Is broken

shots should be goals 😂
    3. As above.

I will try get links on tonight
  • padr81
    1. Fix your connection

the market

otherwise

3. See above

shots on goal

Is broken

shots should be goals 😂
    3. As above.

1. Fix your connection

the market

otherwise

3. See above

shots on goal

Is broken

shots should be goals 😂
    3. As above.

The best way too discredit anyone’s theory on bs gameplay is bye blaming connection like you and the guys at EA do .

Players just don’t sprint for me most times they dont go into a sprinting action it’s just a jog . Poor connection wouldn’t do that? And can I just say my connection is absolutely fine no lag nothing gameplay is smooth just bs games this is not every game but more than half

You said you have YT clips, honestly dude and I'm not being patronising, post them up. Not to prove me right or you right, we can have a look and see if it is whats going on. I do feel though, looking into connection is a big thing.

Even when I fixed my connection I still had the problem where I would have 60% of the ball, 15 shots 12 on target and score 2 goal while my opponent would have 5 shots, 4 on target and 4 goals and I was saying the same things you are.. I'm dominating but I'm losing. It happened all the time,

A buddy of mine whose an E2 player told me about why possession is bad if you use it to attack. He said even on 1 depth drop back, the more time you spend passing the ball about in the opponents half, the more your defenders creep up the pitch. I used to play 1 depth drop back, lose the ball and my defenders would be at the half way line. Two passes and the other guy was in on goal and his shot was buried every time because he knew how to score, shot from good angles and was under very little pressure. I'd be cursing at the screen wondering why my defenders who are on 1 depth were way up the pitch.

So I did what my friend told me. I attacked faster, basically think Liverpool instead of Man City. Get the ball up the pitch and get your shot off asap with as few passes as possible. This stopped wandering defenders and me being wide open all the time. It also meant when the other guy attacked, I had the same thing going on with lots of players round my box for auto blocks instead of giving up easy shots from easy angles. That was the biggest change, I still pass the ball around the back to see out games (I have no shame, can't beat them join them) but never delay too much while in the opposition half to allow the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to happen. The opponent is not going to score 5 outta 5 shots if he's shooting at a goal surrounded by 8 defenders with elastic legged autoblocks.

Ditching the tackle button, for me tackling is broken and not just for me, for you, for everyone. Not pressing circle to get the ball will reduce peno's against you. It will reduce the ball falling to a striker for a tap in after you make a good tackle. It will still happen but not nearly as often. Another thing I found is making sure I'm not pressing sprint while getting the ball, Going into a 50/50 with sprint held seems to do the same as standing tackle and the balls either bounces back to the forward or bounces to someone else to score. With defending its literally jockey, jockey, jockey and wait for a mistake. Its a pain and boring but it works. The 50/50 system is junk and needs changing and it'll still happen occasionally but the goal is to reduce it.

The key to not having Fifa ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to happen to you, is to not put yourself in a situation where it can happen to you. Sadly this is Fifa in a nutshell and why everyone plays the same way. By playing real football and keeping the ball you are putting your team in a position where all the Fifa ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and junk that comes with it can happen.

I had to stop seeing Fifa like football and see it as Fifa. Basically if you try and play like real football on this Fifa (or any of the last 3) you'll get screwed (exactly what you are describing) by the game mechanics.

You have to play exactly like every other sweaty fecker out there or you'll get screwed.

I'd love to play a style that looks nice, lets me pass the ball around and still win but thats called PES. Fifa is gonna murder you for that, for Fifa, you gotta defend deep, attack on the counter, wiggle the right stick a lot and only shoot from the unsavable angles.

My first reply was a little sarcastic but meant mainly as a joke but the above is exactly what worked for me (after I got a gaming router and did everything I possibly could to improve my connection). I should add I'm still not a great player but the difference for me is now I'm playing Div2 eventually Div 1 as opposed to playing how I used to and being in Div 4 or 5 depending on my form.
  • Itsjama14
    59 posts Park Captain
    1. Fix your connection

the market

otherwise

3. See above

shots on goal

Is broken

shots should be goals 😂
    3. As above.

1. Fix your connection

the market

otherwise

3. See above

shots on goal

Is broken

shots should be goals 😂
    3. As above.

You said you have YT clips, honestly dude and I'm not being patronising, post them up. Not to prove me right or you right, we can have a look and see if it is whats going on. I do feel though, looking into connection is a big thing.

Even when I fixed my connection I still had the problem where I would have 60% of the ball, 15 shots 12 on target and score 2 goal while my opponent would have 5 shots, 4 on target and 4 goals and I was saying the same things you are.. I'm dominating but I'm losing. It happened all the time,

A buddy of mine whose an E2 player told me about why possession is bad if you use it to attack. He said even on 1 depth drop back, the more time you spend passing the ball about in the opponents half, the more your defenders creep up the pitch. I used to play 1 depth drop back, lose the ball and my defenders would be at the half way line. Two passes and the other guy was in on goal and his shot was buried every time because he knew how to score, shot from good angles and was under very little pressure. I'd be cursing at the screen wondering why my defenders who are on 1 depth were way up the pitch.

So I did what my friend told me. I attacked faster, basically think Liverpool instead of Man City. Get the ball up the pitch and get your shot off asap with as few passes as possible. This stopped wandering defenders and me being wide open all the time. It also meant when the other guy attacked, I had the same thing going on with lots of players round my box for auto blocks instead of giving up easy shots from easy angles. That was the biggest change, I still pass the ball around the back to see out games (I have no shame, can't beat them join them) but never delay too much while in the opposition half to allow the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to happen. The opponent is not going to score 5 outta 5 shots if he's shooting at a goal surrounded by 8 defenders with elastic legged autoblocks.

Ditching the tackle button, for me tackling is broken and not just for me, for you, for everyone. Not pressing circle to get the ball will reduce peno's against you. It will reduce the ball falling to a striker for a tap in after you make a good tackle. It will still happen but not nearly as often. Another thing I found is making sure I'm not pressing sprint while getting the ball, Going into a 50/50 with sprint held seems to do the same as standing tackle and the balls either bounces back to the forward or bounces to someone else to score. With defending its literally jockey, jockey, jockey and wait for a mistake. Its a pain and boring but it works. The 50/50 system is junk and needs changing and it'll still happen occasionally but the goal is to reduce it.

The key to not having Fifa ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to happen to you, is to not put yourself in a situation where it can happen to you. Sadly this is Fifa in a nutshell and why everyone plays the same way. By playing real football and keeping the ball you are putting your team in a position where all the Fifa ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and junk that comes with it can happen.

I had to stop seeing Fifa like football and see it as Fifa. Basically if you try and play like real football on this Fifa (or any of the last 3) you'll get screwed (exactly what you are describing) by the game mechanics.

You have to play exactly like every other sweaty fecker out there or you'll get screwed.

I'd love to play a style that looks nice, lets me pass the ball around and still win but thats called PES. Fifa is gonna murder you for that, for Fifa, you gotta defend deep, attack on the counter, wiggle the right stick a lot and only shoot from the unsavable angles.

My first reply was a little sarcastic but meant mainly as a joke but the above is exactly what worked for me (after I got a gaming router and did everything I possibly could to improve my connection). I should add I'm still not a great player but the difference for me is now I'm playing Div2 eventually Div 1 as opposed to playing how I used to and being in Div 4 or 5 depending on my form.[/

• Itsjama14
    59 posts Park Captain
    watch that game this explains kind of what I’m saying the guys not great at all he’s just helped through the match by a overpowered Ai
  • ICUP
    4608 posts National Call-Up
    If they fix referees and auto blocks I will be contempt.

Doesn’t make sense how defenders are blocking shots they can’t see
  • Stav93
    673 posts An Exciting Prospect
    9. That guy who got Van Basten as his Base Icon and wants another crack cause he thinks he's a racist 🤣🤣
  • padr81
    edited December 2020
    watch that game this explains kind of what I’m saying the guys not great at all he’s just helped through the match by a overpowered Ai

Watching now and the first thing I will say is you are the better player but you are tactically doing very poorly. Take his equaliser for 1-1. You had 2 men back and they were at the half way line, when he won the ball leaving him clean through on goal. It was an easy chance and he took it. He also used the correct finish, lobbed shots are op in this fifa and he timed it well. He basically Jose mourinho'd you.

Tactically, look at how many defenders he had in the box defending you (6 or 7), not allowing you a shot. So you dominated the ball but couldn't create because his defense was too packed. His tactics were better.

You also scored 100% of your shots while he had 1 in 4. The 3 shots he missed were 3 stupid shots tbh, no one should be shooting those. You both should be going in with 100% conversion at half time.

Hes letting you keep attacking knowing exactly that all he would need is 1 counter attack. His AI aren't better than yours, they are set up to crowd his box so he can auto block and defend. Yours is set up to attack but leaves you wide open to through balls.

You are the better player and playing the better football, he is playing Fifa to the meta (a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ meta but the meta none the less).

The above is based on the first half, but lower your depth to 2 or 3 and set fullbacks to stay back while attacking. They are bombing up the pitch and you aren't using them anyway. All your tactic is doing is putting your fullbacks out of position and making through balls easy for him, also same with your CDM. You don't really attack down the wings so set them to stay back. Try and be a bit quicker with the ball when you win it, so he can't put up that defensive wall.

You are better than this guy but you aren't being screwed you by the game you are being naive.

Onto the 2nd half.
    When you attacked quickly 2nd half you were almost in, you just needed to be a bit cooler in playing the final pass, use a ball roll or skill to make space for the pass and you would have been 1 on 1. Thats closer to how you need to play Fifa, win the ball and get forward quickly before his defenders and midfield get back.

You got caught pushing men up again in the 50th minute. If you were playing a good player that would be a goal 100 out of 100 times. Too impatient without the ball dude. Chill and let him have it, drop back and cover the space so he can't run through on goal so easily.

He got called offside in his own half. For his next goal, again you got Jose'd, exactly what I implied. You can't play Fifa like that and win. You'll constantly get countered. Its too easy to beat. Any good Fifa player would pick you apart. Far too much space for fast players to get in behind you (half a pitch) so the other players don't need the ball. They just wait for you to push all your men forward and counter you. You are getting beat by Fifa 101.

That was some proper bs in your favor for the peno. One of your AI players ran into him pressing the tackle button to block your shot (remember I said don't use that button).

You hit your penalty too hard, Don't hold the button and make the circle huge because it messes up your aim (ball can go anywhere in the circle). 1 quick press is all the power you need it will keep it accurate to where you aim. If you're gonna hold the button for power you need to time it green.

You should be beating guys like that but until you fix your defense and learn patience you won't. Not being disrespectful but any good player would score 5+ goals against you playing like that every game. Any Fut player who plays Weekend League to a high level would score 15+ imho.

You are playing exactly as I thought in the OP. The hard part of Fifa is defending not attacking and you are making it extra hard for yourself by having no defenders back. That other guy is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but he has set his custom tactics to suit the games meta.

Until you fix your tactics and get more patient you are going to lose to players like that way more than you should. You will always get cheesed by fifa playing like that, its not your account its your tactics and aggression..

If I can suggest anything its do the opposite to what you do. Get the ball forward quicker (at times), improve your final ball selection with a ball roll or quick skill move for space and you'll score way more goals. But most importantly chill without the ball and don't have all your players in his half.

Your possession is high because you are pressing like a lunatic, this gives yu lots of ball but makes you super easy to play and score against. Honestly the two biggest pieces of bs I saw in the game both went in your favor. He got called offiside in his own half and you got a free pen.

Tactics wise lower your depth. Turn off constant pressure or whatever you use. Set fullbacks to stay back while attacking, Set cdm to stay back while attacking and attack with your front 5. You legit have all the issues I said in my OP.
  • Gavalarrrr
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    1. Fix your connection

So explain my issue then?

When Fifa 20 can run smooth alongside Warzone yet Fifa 21 there's an abundance of delay involved?
  • padr81
    edited December 2020
    1. Fix your connection

So explain my issue then?

When Fifa 20 can run smooth alongside Warzone yet Fifa 21 there's an abundance of delay involved?

That depends on your connection score on a ton of factors., where do you live in relation to the servers, where do you live in relation to Warzone servers... etc..

Are you a high level Fifa player and average Warzone player?
    Vice versa?
    Do you play Fifa at different times. for example do you play Fifa 6-10 and Warzone late at night etc..
    Maybe just maybe, Fifa 20 feels better because you are winning easily cause all the good players have left etc... and all thats left are 10 year olds.
    Maybe its your isp...
    Maybe you aren't as good at Warzone as Fifa so the delay stands out and is easier to pinpoint.

There are a lot more variables than simply "EA servers are bad" going on. I sure as hell can't diagnose it from here, Any video's of you experiencing this terrible game play?

Read my posts to the OP all 3 of them, Watch the gameplay on youtube he posted and tell me I was wrong... right down to his gameplay looking heavy. Is it the server when he's not even playing on one but playing p2p?