Giving up

JV24601
1148 posts Professional
Seen a few giving up this weekend.
I’ve joined the club.

I can’t face the repeat of every game with the same moves you can’t defend and the same meta opponents.
This year I’ve built my ultimate team. I thought it would be amazing to have them and it just isn’t because they can’t perform.

Imagine Giggs, Bergkamp and Okocha as a front 3 in their prime?
EA obviously think Lucas, Rodrigo and Zaha is a lot better.

Message to all of you frustrated people just like me and like I have been.
Open your eyes, please. Let it sink. We are being controlled by a cheating game that we have no bearing on

Comments

• bartsch88
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My favourite is when my opponent does kick ups from kickoff and none of my defenders do anything and then they score.
  • SwankyStyle
    1238 posts Professional
    I just lost a Champs game after leading 5-1. The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kicked in so strong I couldn’t string more than one pass without him winning back the ball. It was unreal. I’m taking time off and going to COD Cold War.
  • Gooders66
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just lost a Champs game after leading 5-1. The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kicked in so strong I couldn’t string more than one pass without him winning back the ball. It was unreal. I’m taking time off and going to COD Cold War.

Same here, this game is seriously broken on every level
  • Silent Singer74
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Game is at an all time low definitely but I still bet it makes a good 1.5 billion over the year. That's why things won't change for the better. Ea still raking it in.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1271 posts Professional
    Thats fifa for you the game just isn't a game anymore it's just a platform to scam people for money ea don't know the first thing how to make a game.

I sold everything i have and I'm just sticking to cards from objectives it's pointless having players that are worth lots of coins when the gameplay is a flick of a coin.

Yesterday for most of the day the gameplay was shocking the usual sluggish gameplay so then i go to work for a few hours and come back and the gameplay is fast ea have designed it to frustrate people and it has nothing to do with connection but hey everyone keeps buying this awful game so why would they change.....
  • Mill1
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The fact they brought out a flashback card that is lower rated than their base card, because they know its sweaty af and people will throw money at it. They know exactly what they're doing
  • Tekkerz
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    I lost a game 4.0 up and all of a sudden my players had chains on the legs I’ve never been beaten by this margin in over a decade.
  • futaddikt
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    "Dramatic moments"
  • OTFbravo10
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    This game is bs my opponent does what ever he wants my players can’t defend he just goes through my my whole defense and scores 5 to 7 goals, am done
  • Ben wrote: »
    Thats fifa for you the game just isn't a game anymore it's just a platform to scam people for money ea don't know the first thing how to make a game.

I sold everything i have and I'm just sticking to cards from objectives it's pointless having players that are worth lots of coins when the gameplay is a flick of a coin.

Yesterday for most of the day the gameplay was shocking the usual sluggish gameplay so then i go to work for a few hours and come back and the gameplay is fast ea have designed it to frustrate people and it has nothing to do with connection but hey everyone keeps buying this awful game so why would they change.....

I read your first sentence and thought to myself, you are right. This isn’t a game, it’s a platform to scam people. It can’t be put anymore perfectly than that. I haven’t spent money on the game for 2 years but regret spending even a penny before that. I contributed to this nonsense. I really hope this fifpro business will be the end of ultimate team.

Yeah i agree with you just look at all the dodgy stuff that was found in the coding for fifa and the fact the gameplay changes all the time ea would rather try to ban people for mentioning the s word instead of putting time and effort into fixing the scam says all you need to know.

The updates do nothing to improve the scam either in fact i would say the updates are intentionally done to make the scam even worse making defending far more easier etc.

And don't be hard on yourself most people have spent money on this scam platform god knows why but all this game is like i said is a scam and a scam just purely to frustrate people infact most games are turning that way but fifa is by far the worst for it.
  • airutzzz
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This game is a joke.I have build a very strong squad but when I face an opponent with a lower squad, my players fell like bronze. I have had my Fifa Points refunded, it's a waste a time of money.
  • Ballerson
    951 posts Professional
    I was unable to play this forsaken game for 3 weeks and was looking forward to some fun when back, but every thing peeps here have typed I’ve experienced particularly today, Sunday.

Managerial Master uck for deuflou. 6 wins away today, had lead in all but 1 when dramatic moments occur in 2nd half....played a guy w 75 rated Vesgas...51 fng pace, 48 acceleration and he was one of the fastest guys on the field... 68 pace cbs vs muriel or mertens w90 acceleration....nope, they cant get a step by the snails...

My Midfield much better agility & speed cant turn or move as game slows for opp to make up 3 or 4 meters to tackle them...

Gk running over my strikers...no problem.

This is a seriously f’d up pile of 💩 💩 game...

If anyone creates a class action count me in.
  • WLguru
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Needed 1 win to reach gold 2 had 5 games to do it. These next 5 games the gameplay changed completely players couldn't pass extreme input delay, obviously lost 5 games in a row which never happens even in this pile of **** . How they can claim that nothing goes on in the background is beyond-EA just want you to spend money on packs to allow you to finish higher and if you don't you get all the bs thrown at you hence finishing the same gold 3 every single week. Past fifa's i'd fluctuate between elite 3 to gold 2 and this provided a an interesting competitive game. Last fifa i actually kind of enjoyed was 17 although it was tough playing 40 games over the weekend the monthly rewards added an extra incentive. I'm a division 1 player and cannot for the life of me get past gold 3
  • airutzzz
    That's they only care about, money. Some guys in California found a way or something like this that something dodgy is going on about gameplay and they sued EA. Hopefully they will be successful in their case.
  • airutzzz
    The only thing they care about I was meant to say
  • Knowlesdinho
    14794 posts World Class
    Well done, if everyone that apparently hates the game just stopped, then maybe things would change. It's the same people on this thread agreeing though, and yet they don't vote with their feet.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    Congrats! Great decision that I also made this weekend and I can feel the positive effect already :)
  • airutzzz wrote: »
    This game is a joke.I have build a very strong squad but when I face an opponent with a lower squad, my players fell like bronze. I have had my Fifa Points refunded, it's a waste a time of money.

Did you REALLY get your Fifa points refunded? Sounds unlikely to me.
  • Gogs
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Welcome to the Card collecting simulator.
    Fifa is not a football game. Money is all they care about.
  • airutzzz
    airutzzz wrote: »

Did you REALLY get your Fifa points refunded? Sounds unlikely to me.

It is actually very easy :) google it