Day 7 of constant delay. Is there anyway way to know what server I'm playing on or in game ping?

Gavalarrrr
310 posts Sunday League Hero
As the title shows

Comments

• AlfGarnet
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gavalarrrr wrote: »
    As the title shows

Go to settings / Visuals turn connection tool ping on
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    I thought you were applying for a refund? You're basically ruling it out by continuing to add game time.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope. Just quit the game. It's not worth the time
  • SuperRob
    1988 posts Play-Off Hero
    Your ping doesn’t mean anything. I always get under 20 throughout the game often under 10 and i get the sluggish delay in every game. Would love to know exactly what causes the one sided delay as it certainly isn’t low ping, low jitter or no packet loss
  • Gavalarrrr
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    I thought you were applying for a refund? You're basically ruling it out by continuing to add game time.

Won't get one this late into the game now.
  • djnition
    1107 posts Professional
    Honestly this wl has been a nightmare constant delay in evety game ive literally only won6 games lost 10 even the games i won was afight against delay only game i play is fifa since world cup 98 this is the first time im thinking is it actually worth playing im just constantly pissed off at the game worst fifa title ive ever played
  • Gavalarrrr
    djnition wrote: »
    Honestly this wl has been a nightmare constant delay in evety game ive literally only won6 games lost 10 even the games i won was afight against delay only game i play is fifa since world cup 98 this is the first time im thinking is it actually worth playing im just constantly pissed off at the game worst fifa title ive ever played

I've tried everything I can to reduce delay but nothing works. EA really need to address the servers but they wont