How many are still resisting the urge to buy 21 ?

Mogga
2546 posts Fans' Favourite
I`m still here, nearly wavered at the black friday 32 quid offer in the store when i got my ps5 last week but resisted and paid full whack for CoD (well 55 quid)

Play the odd game of 20 now and then (literally 3 a week) to get gold 3 rank and when having a little play last night, I have to say the gameplay was utterly horrendous. I`ve had some bad gameplay but it was terrible, it really was.

On the plus side, my resolve was strengthened and reading the comments on the 21 forum it sounds even worse than 20 since they patched it.

Stay strong people

Comments

• MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got the PS5 and after seeing and hearing good report's and seeing the smooth and responsive gameplay I bought the ultimate edition for £44.99 on PS store on Saturday.

I did pack Sol Campbell but no money spent. Here's my starter team 😂

Screenshot-20201125-230425-com-ea-gp-fifaultimate.jpg
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really loving the game and just had a 3 month break. This smooth and responsive gameplay and player switching actually working makes such a difference. I was getting 8 ping earlier 😂

Lowest I ever got on PS4 last year was 16-18 but was usually around 22ms
  • torakun
    2484 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2020
    me. Still staying strong. My weak moment will come when they release such an updated graphics on the next gen. But its very close to release and until now all I saw is just a smoother looking graphic, not exactly next gen. So I still be keeping my money.

If the next gen is amazing looking, that's it. That's gonna be the time where I'll be back.

but so far, from what I've seen, I am definitely seeing the usual plague in repeat. Buggy, and same complains, every single year. So yea, on sale.. massive sale.. plus next gen goodness, then I'll come back.
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Really loving the game and just had a 3 month break. This smooth and responsive gameplay and player switching actually working makes such a difference. I was getting 8 ping earlier 😂

Lowest I ever got on PS4 last year was 16-18 but was usually around 22ms

You are a lucky guy, I have never seen ping less than 28ms in my FIFA life - it has been either 28-36ms or 48-52ms, I guess depending on whether the game is on the Portland server or Mexico City server. It's physical distance - there is no way to get low ping and low lag if EA doesn't get a server within 1000km around you...

BTW, I saw you posted some FIFA21 threads here - this is FIFA20 discussion forum, if you want to find FIFA21 forum, click "FIFA forums" on the top left corner of this page, and then go to FIFA21 forum.
  • EekAlaska
    2488 posts Fans' Favourite
    There is NO urge for me, even after EA stealing 5.4 mil in coins for me sniping.

Joke of a company will never get another penny from me.
  • Mogga
    2546 posts Fans' Favourite
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    There is NO urge for me, even after EA stealing 5.4 mil in coins for me sniping.

Joke of a company will never get another penny from me.

Thats an absolute disgrace from them mate

I`m quite enjoying CoD, its a game i`ve never played for years and i`m basically cannon fodder for all the experts on there but at least its a laugh and i can knock it off after an hour . With Fifa I was finding myself sitting there hours trying to grind objectives in amongst all the surprise mechanics and relegators which just sucked me dry of any enjoyment or sense of achievement.
  • keith210277
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    Sticking with 20 or trying to. Resisted the Black Friday PS4 sale when Fifa 21 was £32, now there's a weekend sale on PS4 and it's £31. It's tempting, but I'm trying to remain strong!
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    It costs 50€.. Ive used 50 for dummer things.. Dont need to consider buying fifa for 8 years..
  • EekAlaska
    2488 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sticking with 20 or trying to. Resisted the Black Friday PS4 sale when Fifa 21 was £32, now there's a weekend sale on PS4 and it's £31. It's tempting, but I'm trying to remain strong!

Still enjoying finding and using new players on 20 and trying to find Prime or PIM Zidane. Probably don't have enough for him anyways but still looking.
  • i pre ordered, wish i never :)