Black Friday flash SBCs are they good, bad or ugly?

Knowlesdinho
15133 posts World Class
11 rare players, max 2 leagues for an 80+ attacker that we all know is going to be Wieghorst...

... this SBC should be at least a rare pack at minimum, but in reality a megapack, it would have been last year. So your thoughts on the Flash SBCs so far, are they good, bad or ugly?

giphy.gif

Black Friday flash SBCs are they good, bad or ugly? 128 votes

Good
6%
regia5bgJoyWImAtrociousgizzzzySeleukosPaulanerJackpTB91 8 votes
Bad
32%
Maverick-MikeLegend KillerZambo9pekkaa88DiddymowDonkeyKongTwoZebrasDouble_DAdifunkyMounaldoGangmemberMpHaFrauenarztMrhey31Yangster1984john_d_efcGeorgeGervinGrifanLcfcVezzo 41 votes
Ugly
61%
BenSpringveldtIshibumLiamSullyTescoWooly1203FifaProDKSJR440Sir Lew1sSandell85SPAMPEBSVanNostrilboyAnthonyr475Master FeeSkyBlueSteveLackosweatlejulianozcs_69Jaggy SnakeWarrenBarton 79 votes

Comments

• Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Ugly
    The Silver RB card was great. The rest... Awful
  • aladdin
    3321 posts National Call-Up
    Ugly
    have been absolutely awful for me. nothing better than an 82 and have done a fair few :D
  • AvalanJ
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ugly
    They could just rename it to please discard your cards market is overflowing.
  • djnition
    1565 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ugly
    Awful not had a single good pull
  • Springveldt
    6921 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2020
    Ugly
    Absolutely shocking. 11 gold rare's for 1 80+ card, are they taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️?

I did a few of the early ones before I actually started to take notice of what I was getting back. Now I just log on, have a laugh and log back off.
  • Ugly
    Cr4p as they are ....at least theyve been tradeable...

Maybe the lesson for anyone who’s still here next year (unlikely as that is at this point) ..is to stack untradeable packs in advance ...to then feed these sbcs with stuff you would otherwise discard for nothing....

Ive packed sod all from these....but im feeding them with Lig1 and Libertadores untradeable packs (for lack of more worthwhile amusement)...
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    I'd be interested to hear from those voting good. Have you not taken part in previous Flash SBCs before from black Friday. I've never seen 1 player packs before, it's always been a pack with several players as a reward.
  • Springveldt
    Ugly
    I'd be interested to hear from those voting good. Have you not taken part in previous Flash SBCs before from black Friday. I've never seen 1 player packs before, it's always been a pack with several players as a reward.
    I just assumed they were trolls.
  • DonkeyKong
    477 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bad
    Ishibum wrote: »

Do you mean the silver RM or have I missed one?
  • DonkeyKong
    477 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2020
    Bad
    I got neymar untradable from the 3 81+ upgrade pack but that's just pure luck the alot of the challenges have been poor reward returns for what they are asking you to submit
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class

Really annoyed about this. I forgot to do it. It was on for 12 hours wasn't it? I hosted a virtual pub night with the lads and completely forgot. More fun was had with the lads than the SBCs though.
  • Good
    Generally good! Happy about them.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    regia5bg wrote: »
    Generally good! Happy about them.

Explain why? If you packed something great, well done, but these are the worst flash SBCs in the history of flash SBCs.

I'm too unassigned to open the packs for the ones I've done, so I can't say yet whether I've been lucky or not, but regardless of that fact, 11 rares max 2 leagues for an 80+ card is unbelievably bad value. There will be some that because they have depleted their club doing these SBCs will literally be putting 81s and 82s in them to probably pull the same card back. It's crazy.
  • SeñorCatflap
    1845 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ugly
    They're doing all they can to make sure people don't profit. I'm surprised they're even tradeable tbh.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Ugly
    DonkeyKong wrote: »

"Record breaker". You didn't miss anything :)
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something

Record Breaker Stoppelkamp is great and he was doable for 10K . I use him as substitute in WL.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Ugly
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Record Breaker Stoppelkamp is great and he was doable for 10K . I use him as substitute in WL.

I meant he didn't miss another RB sbc. Totally agree that the card is good. Tried last night and was impressed.
  • MassofCox
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bad
    I just got bafetimbi Gomis for my 11 rare gold players. Couldn’t be happier...or not😂
  • Jimmy89
    977 posts Semi-Pro
    Bad
    They started off alright to be fair, was good to see tradeable rewards. However, they’ve gone rapidly downhill, 11 gold rares for another Kevin Kampl? No thanks.
  • Ben_Cheddar
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bad
    Were a couple of alright ones you could use all bronzes in but now the regular SBC guy is back from his holiday to ruin all our fun with an 89 rated squad for a mixed players pack
  • Magicman52uk
    64 posts Park Captain
    Ugly
    They're ugly. I acknowledge that some are horrible value but I've done quite well drom the last 24 hours so I shouldn't complain.
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    Ugly
    Terrible! Lot's of fodder gone for some stupid picks and bad packs. I've lost at least one 35k Hazard on these... Not to mention 2 terrible TOTW upgrades, lots of high rated fodder gone too.

I've even done german silver SBC, don't know why.

This event benefits only EA. It is their holiday to make us spend hard earned fodder, coins, or fod forbid real money :/
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    Ugly
    The flash sbcs are quite bad this year. am i remembering it wrong or was it much better last year? We only had a mega pack and a small rare gold players pack as packs that are "decent". And im not really fan of small rare gold players pack too lol never seem to pack anything from those
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Bapinho wrote: »
    The flash sbcs are quite bad this year. am i remembering it wrong or was it much better last year? We only had a mega pack and a small rare gold players pack as packs that are "decent". And im not really fan of small rare gold players pack too lol never seem to pack anything from those

We had a few megapacks last year, and all of the packs had a minimum of 6 players in them.
  • Markman007
    4759 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2020
    Ugly
    A couple of the flash SBCs have been OK, but mostly pretty ugly. I liked the silver Recordbreaker card though.
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    Bad
    Thread after thread of people getting naff all

Where the undercovers telling us we moaning and that the packs are fair
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    Ugly
    Bapinho wrote: »

We had a few megapacks last year, and all of the packs had a minimum of 6 players in them.

yeah and i thought at least a rare mega or 50k pack. Well it continues to show the new tactic EA is going with. sbc rewards are getting worse and worse
  • Springveldt
    Ugly
    The new back of the net one is ok but untradable since it’s actually a decent pack.

Got UCL Sterling from it to go along with my untradable NIF Sterling. Guess one will be going in an SBC at some point.
  • Tesco
    8315 posts League Winner
    Ugly

• TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    Ugly
    The only decent one was the 83+