Club deleted, game on eBay.

Damo_Suzuki
2578 posts Fans' Favourite
I was sweating away at the WL going through the motions of pretending i have an actual Influence on winning or losing games then the feeling of partaking in the sham just became too much. EAs AI/connection circus is such a waste of time and life. I've been playing the new COD recently and its so good to feel how you perform is actually down to your input not some nefarious company. And that you have a FAIR chance of winning or losing.

I had 900k coins plus a decent team. I decided to delete my club so I wouldn't be tempted to get it again later in the season....which did hurt the addicted coin and card hungry part of me.

Ultimately though I know it will be good to get my weekends back - free of the thought of playing FIFA, messing about on the app, on these forums or just thinking about it in general.

I just wish I hadn't already wasted so many hours since release.

Comments

• DannySTFC
    6645 posts Big Money Move
    If it will make you happier then great, I don’t understand why people who don’t enjoy the game continue to play it, so well done for stopping. You’re completely wrong about not having any influence on the game clearly, but just stick to games you actually enjoy.
  • The cod SBMM is annoying though. How hard is it to have a league play mode for competitive! I wanna have a casual game not sweat my arse off like its cod world league final haha
  • Supermario911
    2160 posts Fans' Favourite
    C u next week
  • Damo_Suzuki
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    If it will make you happier then great, I don’t understand why people who don’t enjoy the game continue to play it, so well done for stopping. You’re completely wrong about not having any influence on the game clearly, but just stick to games you actually enjoy.

Because people are addicted to getting new players and coins. And you get the occasional game that is smooth and fun and it gives you an adrenaline hit. Unfortunately I get more that are unwinnable due to 'delay'. I don't have an influence in terms of winning games. If I am matched against someone my level or a bit below and I have delay then they just have to pass in to the box and turn and my defender can't react to my input quickly enough and they have a free shot. I get multiple unwinnable games like this in a weekend league. You're lucky if you don't.

And thank you for the congratulations part :)
  • AdagioMalique
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Awesome move..addicts still play..
  • Nonavital
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DannySTFC wrote: »

What so hard to understand. We love to play football games, this game is bad but there is no other choices on the market.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    Awesome move..addicts still play..

Thanks man!
  • hailphilhellmuth
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    done the same earlier feels so good :)
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero

If it’s Phil Hellmuth you adore, you definitely have bigger fish to fry than a gaming addiction mate.
  • TH14228
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nonavital wrote: »
    What so hard to understand. We love to play football games, this game is bad but there is no other choices on the market.

There is another choice but you’ve chosen to continue playing this game.

• hailphilhellmuth
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special

If it’s Phil Hellmuth you adore, you definitely have bigger fish to fry than a gaming addiction mate.

whos addicted? stop talking out your arse.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero

whos addicted? stop talking out your arse.

If you’re spending your Saturday on a forum talking about a game you don’t play you’re addicted mate. No other way about it. But for sure shoot the messenger.