SBC pricing policy need to change

Comments

• Also when first owner icon swaps come i got decent players for more than just one league. I won't have to struggle with a 80 rated cb because I sold up everything for my main team
    Good lmao bamba I'd unreal I'd hate to face him every game.

So far I done lewa potm, bamba, khedira, bellarabi, inaki, witsel, denayer, Mount, Felipe Anderson, Alex sandro, koscielny, forsberg, atal, van der sar, isco, Ansu fati, potm calwert Lewin, niane.

I don't get where this too expensive thing is coming from? They fun and is nice to have cards to mix and match your hybrids
    It's waste of coins. For 200k Fati you could bought tradable Dembele, Hazard etc.

All of those players won't be competitive in 2 months time and you are stuck with them untradable. Guess they make them SBCs for folks like you

• IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    EA is trying to stop traders and forgetting about their standard player base 😂

This is so true. They’re constantly engaged in a war against people trying to profit from entirely legitimate game mechanics. Everything they do is based around that now. What about the rest of us, EA? I realise I just said exactly what you did. It was a good point, so doesn’t hurt to say it again!
    I think they are firing warning shots that they are going to change those mechanics, they are slowly "de"legitimizing them.
  • I dread to think what futmas SBCs will be like at this rate

Remember when POTM Hazard was 500k and gave 300k worth of packs back
    Or when POTM Son needed an 85 squad with 3IF
    Or when the TOTS SBC was an 83 squad
    Or when De Rossi 95 rated card was 86+2 IFs
    Or when Kaka's 92 rated EOE card was an 84 rated squad

Some SBCS used to be incredible for value, players that would stay in your team for most of the year for a good price, now its EA and FUT Economist working together to shaft traders, shaft regular players, over price SBCs and give out the absolute worst rewards for overpriced SBCs

100K for an icon pack used to be standard, now we're gonna say mega packs for icon trade ins, its pathetic.

Yes I do, everybody and their dog had them, cards.

Lucky now I won't have to face pimped out cards every match it has made sbc cards more exclusive.

Now doing an sbc means something not everyone can afford to run around with these players
  • I SiR MartY I
    15832 posts World Class
    I dread to think what futmas SBCs will be like at this rate

Some SBCS used to be incredible for value, players that would stay in your team for most of the year for a good price, now its EA and FUT Economist working together to shaft traders, shaft regular players, over price SBCs and give out the absolute worst rewards for overpriced SBCs

100K for an icon pack used to be standard, now we're gonna say mega packs for icon trade ins, its pathetic.

Lucky now I won't have to face pimped out cards every match it has made sbc cards more exclusive.

Now doing an sbc means something not everyone can afford to run around with these players

Now they just run Neymar and Mbappe for a combined 2m coins.
  • Johno7256
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect

So far I done lewa potm, bamba, khedira, bellarabi, inaki, witsel, denayer, Mount, Felipe Anderson, Alex sandro, koscielny, forsberg, atal, van der sar, isco, Ansu fati, potm calwert Lewin, niane.

I don't get where this too expensive thing is coming from? They fun and is nice to have cards to mix and match your hybrids
    It's waste of coins. For 200k Fati you could bought tradable Dembele, Hazard etc.

All of those players won't be competitive in 2 months time and you are stuck with them untradable. Guess they make them SBCs for folks like you

This is where your problem lies it's not about been competive it's about having fun with different players,In 2 months time those players that are competive guess what 2 months after that those players won't be competive either. 2 months after that the game will be dead if not way before that
  • TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    C200XnK.png
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also when first owner icon swaps come i got decent players for more than just one league. I won't have to struggle with a 80 rated cb because I sold up everything for my main team

But 80-rated Klostermann is one of the best CBs in the game. I doubt they’ll release an SBC all year for a CB that’s better than base Klosty.
  • Vichy360
    344 posts Sunday League Hero

Fati is unreal, dembele is not even close to being as good as him, you obviously haven't tried him.

• Wooly1203
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    It seems like they have been going in this direction over the last few years. Less packs back, things have switched from tradeable to almost all untradeable, and the costs have gone wayyyyy up.

It is getting to the point where it is taking a lot of fun out of the game for me. I used to love doing SBCs and picking up different players.
  • TheMightyBee
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    It’s why I quit FUT last year, SBCs shows how they view the customer base and if even the most loyal fifa fan doesn’t see it by now they never will.

I feel for everyone who has invested heavily this year.
  • Springveldt
    6946 posts Big Money Move
    Judging by how many have already done the Icon SBC on the forum, I'd say the pricing policy is where they want it to be.

I can make nearly 2x85 teams with untradables but I'm still going nowhere near that icon SBC.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7932 posts League Winner
    I dread to think what futmas SBCs will be like at this rate

Complete opposite is true in my opinion. A lot of affordable sbc options meant that more players had a variety of players in their club. They could mix and match more. We’re more likely to try new things etc. I have never seen less variety in teams than I have this year. It’s literally the same pool of 20 players in every team. There is no incentive to change your team to try to use a sbc card because they’re such terrible value. And if they are cheap they’re so slow They’re unusable. I can guess a minimum of 6 players on every team I face in every champs game without fail. Fairly priced sbc would change that.
  • I dread to think what futmas SBCs will be like at this rate

Complete opposite is true in my opinion. A lot of affordable sbc options meant that more players had a variety of players in their club. They could mix and match more. We’re more likely to try new things etc. I have never seen less variety in teams than I have this year. It’s literally the same pool of 20 players in every team. There is no incentive to change your team to try to use a sbc card because they’re such terrible value. And if they are cheap they’re so slow They’re unusable. I can guess a minimum of 6 players on every team I face in every champs game without fail. Fairly priced sbc would change that.

Tbh I'd rather play against lucan moura and jesus that potm fati and RB inaki, they are not even comparable when it comes to quality

• The issue is that the "meta" players are seen as op because are the most affordable ones and pretty much everyone can get one, Lima and RB opara have won me more games, than varane ever did.

But most people would rather run a French squad or bpl instead of an hybrid so that's why Joe gomez comes up as, op, all the time
  • CeeQue
    15318 posts World Class
    This FutEconomist has made SBCs worse than before.
  • Prettyfly
    891 posts Professional
    Content this year in general has been nothing short of a disgrace end of. Glad I sold the game on evil bay last week and escaped this dross
  • ICUP
    6911 posts Big Money Move
    The issue is that the "meta" players are seen as op because are the most affordable ones and pretty much everyone can get one, Lima and RB opara have won me more games, than varane ever did.

But most people would rather run a French squad or bpl instead of an hybrid so that's why Joe gomez comes up as, op, all the time

Got Lima and long and they will be staying in my team for quite some time.
    Too good
  • Illini McG
    1100 posts Professional
    I'm so thankful for not investing. I just grind players and build my team. Unfortunately EA must want only players and not investors. I don't do any SBC that isn't value. Im a Chelsea fan that wouldn't touch Mount RTTF because not value.
  • ICUP wrote: »
    The issue is that the "meta" players are seen as op because are the most affordable ones and pretty much everyone can get one, Lima and RB opara have won me more games, than varane ever did.

Got Lima and long and they will be staying in my team for quite some time.
    Too good

Lima is so op, opara is better than long though, his jumping on corners is illegal in 27 states
  • oneskyworld
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think the basic rule is untradable player only worth the half of the value of the same tradable version.

EA's different options for the Division Rival rewards clearly show that.

So this should be considered in the cost of the untradable SBCs.
  • I think the basic rule is untradable player only worth the half of the value of the same tradable version.

EA's different options for the Division Rival rewards clearly show that.

So this should be considered in the cost of the untradable SBCs.

With that mentality you, will never complete an, sbc and hold your coins till April when the game is about to die.

At the end of the day it is a game some people are getting overly sentimental over a few thousand coins no point holding out till tots to build a squad when most people have quit by then