What causes this crash?

Destin8or
5674 posts Big Money Move
Screenshot-20201123-124408-Chrome.jpg

Looking to buy 91 Cruyff.

Around the start of December last year there was a crash with most icons, what the cause of this, did Primes come out around then?
If its due to primes being out, I guess I'll wait until they come out this year.

Comments

• dinbaba
    1052 posts Professional
    edited November 2020
    REPEATABLE BASE ICON SBC,but the crash started a couple of weeks before your suggestion if you look at the crash when the icon peaked.
  • dinbaba
    1052 posts Professional
    So you can buy icons on black friday. and sell them as they rise again and then buy back after the next crash
  • Destin8or
    5674 posts Big Money Move
    dinbaba wrote: »
    REPEATABLE BASE ICON SBC,but the crash started a couple of weeks before your suggestion if you look at the crash when the icon peaked.

Yeah I was kinda just targeting my buy point lol
    Waiting till the 15th of December is fine with me if it saves me getting totally ripped on the price.
  • dinbaba
    1052 posts Professional
    Destin8or wrote: »
    dinbaba wrote: »

Yeah I was kinda just targeting my buy point lol
    Waiting till the 15th of December is fine with me if it saves me getting totally ripped on the price.

There is a several windows as I see it, reapeatable icon sbc release, icon swaps release, prime icon release, PIM icon release, these should correct the prices.