EA game FIFA21 is BEYOND Trash. Unplayable/ Garbage product ( No complains/ just fact)

Maximus AK47
3022 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2020
Well, I thought FIFA 20 will be worst FIFA ever...

But EA raised that bar with FIFA 21.

Current FIFA/ FUT status? >>>> BIGGEST TRASH IN HISTORY OF VIDEO GAMING.

at first in Sep/ OCt the game felt OK , slightly better than 20th version.
But 2-3 patches EA created BIGGEST [email protected]!p on planet. )))))

1) Servers WORSE than last year. worst ever.

2) EA introduced a NEW TRASH FEATURE >>> So many situations when players just freeze...in the middle... and ball bounces around and you cant move your players.... ball is literally 2 m from your player but you cant move/ control ( that is a new trash examples of EA work....never seen it in ANY FIFA before.)

3) the ONLY new feature of FIFA 21 is creative runs.... well, ok, sounded promising.. But execution? IT DOES NOT WORK , EA CLOWNS ;;;))))) LOOOLLL ... so apart from that feature the rest of the game is SAME AS FIFA 20, so why we bought this trash non-product piece of cra!p?....

4) Penalties?... since when not touching a player became a penalty all the time... I can count only few game out of 100 when I didnt have penalties
EA IS DISGUSTING

5 ) Shots across goal.. thats not funny... LAst year, shots at near post were OP , sure...
But this year?.. EA decided to make even bigger trash possible.... all shots across goal go in..... like 10% angle... or 1 time short form running winger from 30 meters away....

GKs just fall down.... concede goals between legs, between ears....etc.

So EA hit another "record year of creating trash game , that is HARDLY a product... it is not an MVP , it is BEYOND minimal quality.

So EA now can change the name of this FIFA from 21 to >>>> THE Trash GAME you ever had..

EA is DIGUSTING , people working their must be ashamed of themselves more than Tobacco/ Drug companies.

Comments

• Kokusmilie2
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think I'll buy an Xbox Series X and be done with all this crap.
  • Dibbe
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep. Anyone saying that fifa 21 is better than 20/19 is lying.

Looking at it as a whole fifa 21 is the worst FUT in history
  • Kokusmilie2
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Massman wrote: »
    Last patch is a crime against humanity

• FaFiFa
    1446 posts Play-Off Hero
    I need to find another game, this one does not deserve my time anymore
  • Vichy360
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Since 1996, never experienced a worst FIFA than 21!
  • ICUP
    6911 posts Big Money Move
    Got the game when I got my ps5 not sure if it was like this on release but these problems make the game a joke

- goalkeepers just fall backwards when shot is taken towards them
    - Rebounds (self explanatory)
    - Defending is a waste of time since ball just somehow drops back to opponent
    - Sbc giving out untradeable packs
    - League SBC giving untradeable packs

There’s actually more but hard to put into words, I’m lucky enough to not have qualified for WL because I don’t understand how people are playing the game in this state
  • Hammer316
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    You are 100% correct OP. This game is a complete mess and what do EA even say about it? My main concern is that this is the most broken FIFA in years and they don't even put out Comms they are aware and are working on a fix. There should be more threads like this, nobody should be accepting this game. They sell it as a premium product and it's like a beta.
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had stayed away from it but have been watching PS5 reviews and they have all been positive. Just got the ultimate edition for £44.99 and that's for PS4 then upgrades the the PS5 version next month. Also ended up getting my PS5 for £90. What a fantastic day 🤣🤣
  • Maximus AK47
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    You are 100% correct OP. This game is a complete mess and what do EA even say about it? My main concern is that this is the most broken FIFA in years and they don't even put out Comms they are aware and are working on a fix. There should be more threads like this, nobody should be accepting this game. They sell it as a premium product and it's like a beta.

Man, I call it a disgusting arrogance, that EA cant fix its own cra!p.... with BILLIONS that they earn from all of us every year.... they ACT INSULTING arrogant to its customers. And if someone says "they do what they can" , I would laugh hard in there face

with a BILLION USD you can RECREAT A NEW GAME/ maybe even 10 new ones..... EA is disgusting indeed

• Maximus AK47
    ICUP wrote: »
    Got the game when I got my ps5 not sure if it was like this on release but these problems make the game a joke

- goalkeepers just fall backwards when shot is taken towards them
    - Rebounds (self explanatory)
    - Defending is a waste of time since ball just somehow drops back to opponent
    - Sbc giving out untradeable packs
    - League SBC giving untradeable packs

There’s actually more but hard to put into words, I’m lucky enough to not have qualified for WL because I don’t understand how people are playing the game in this state

I am totally with you,

Well I qualify every WL, but I dont play all matches this year... 13-15 at max.

I cant stand how bad EA gameplay is...

I agree there are so many other glitches/ flaws/ bad mistakes by EA in FIFA.... if I start listing I think I can write a book about it )))))))))))))) lol
  • Dutchbandito
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dont forget all stadium adds with thropys colours etc. what a farce..Im guessing by january we be playing in circus stadiums.
  • SaintInExile
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    All this game does is make me angry. It is an abomination.
  • AlfGarnet
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All this game does is make me angry. It is an abomination.

This and to rub it in playing against the same players over and over with the same drop back everyone and just span through ball and when they score they love to watch every celebration and even goal replay if you don't skip it.

It's like they're enjoying the game how is that possible with this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game play delayed mess
  • Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    But you will all continue to play
    (as will I) regardless of what you are saying here. Thats the problem.

1000's of complaints across social media but while EA's analytics are still showing high levels of engagement and the money is still rolling why would they change anything?

From their perspective, if it aint broke don't fix it.

We all need to Accept that this is it. This is FIFA. Its not going to get better so why continue to play.

• XxSkirmish
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    dunno about the rest of you, but I've deleted the game
  • vjake
    941 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm kind of close now. 5 of my mates have deleted it now and it's just the same as previous years, nothing new. Same WL nothing different, same divisions nothing different. Just boring tbh. I'm holding out for Cyberpunk now.
  • His0ka
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    100% agreed. FIFA has been trash for a few years now. Everyone comes back in the hopes of it getting better...but it never does. Scam of a company.
  • D0lvl
    4942 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve experienced #2 so many times this year in online matches.

My players just can’t move and then sometimes they do all the delayed input actions resulting in a turnover or missed scoring opportunity.

This game has made me trigger shy due to the insane auto blocks. It’s like I’m hesitant to shoot now knowing it’ll just be blocked.

I’m only playing till 14 wins. My friends have done the same and they have at least been getting useful red picks. Me: zero good red picks.
  • Maximus AK47
    How can we REACT to EA?....

well , my 2 actions are:
    • playing less (i am not playing during the week. just few games until
    But you will all continue to play
    (as will I) regardless of what you are saying here. Thats the problem.

1000's of complaints across social media but while EA's analytics are still showing high levels of engagement and the money is still rolling why would they change anything?

From their perspective, if it aint broke don't fix it.

We all need to Accept that this is it. This is FIFA. Its not going to get better so why continue to play.

Well dude. It is not a complain. and I didnt say I will stop playing...

My fact is I play like 4-5 times less than in previous years... ANd I have been playing FIFA for many years/ FUT since it was started....

The problem is YES, TRUE.... We CANT STOP playing this game all together one day..... (impossible indeed)

I disagree with the attitude thou...

with this statement in particular >>> " 1000's of complaints across social media but while EA's analytics are still showing high levels of engagement and the money is still rolling why would they change anything?"

It is not a respectful and responsible behavior by the Company.

As i mentioned. I play less FIFA now and more other games like RS6 (which is MILES better in terms of quality, despite it was launched like 4 years ago)
  • Mido
    798 posts Semi-Pro
    The game is god awful after the recent patch. I could just about get on with it before that. To answer a post above I think they have people hooked on content more than anything. That chance to get an icon, or that new card that comes out you think you need. Let’s be honest the concept was genius. The game play is up there with the worst it has been now.
  • Maximus AK47
    Mido wrote: »
    The game is god awful after the recent patch. I could just about get on with it before that. To answer a post above I think they have people hooked on content more than anything. That chance to get an icon, or that new card that comes out you think you need. Let’s be honest the concept was genius. The game play is up there with the worst it has been now.

concept was great , of course. I give EA a credit for that. But overall product is getting worse and worse over the past few years now.

If there was a good/ strong competitor ( I cant call PES a strong competitor...) I would switch the next day. and I believe many would do the same
  • Mido
    798 posts Semi-Pro
    Mido wrote: »

concept was great , of course. I give EA a credit for that. But overall product is getting worse and worse over the past few years now.

If there was a good/ strong competitor ( I cant call PES a strong competitor...) I would switch the next day. and I believe many would do the same

I’m a PES player originally. Still use PES buttons. Nostalgia or not, nothing will best their games in the early 00s.
  • 100% agree Fifa 21 is the worst yet.

I played UT and loved the idea of co-op UT but the execution of it is pretty poor as my main issue with it is the auto switching is worse than it is on co-op seasons (and that is bad in the first place).

The AI is so bad as they make a decent pass in every 10 attempts (it feels like) on Pro Clubs and Pro Career. I am a striker for Man U on Pro Career and AWB had the ball by the opposition box and just dribbles backwards and forwards and then looses it, goalkeepers falling backwards when the ball is straight at him or doing the splits in an attempt to save it.

Got quite a few recordings of weird things happening.

All in all the game gets worse every year but it's addictive to play. Fifa 2001 was more fun to play.