I deleted my 2M worth team. EA, Your game is Trash.

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Tempted to do the same tbh.

Somehow 6-14 in WL this week usually G3/G2

Teams felt like utter crap all weekend potm bamba feels like a truck compared to his IF I've barely scored a goal a game and the cts formation I've been using for weeks (yes on this patch as well) is suddenly doing nothing like it usually does players not moving not going to it's correct shapes etc

Absolute horse ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and simply not worth the stress.
  • Swanz05
    6065 posts Big Money Move
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    vjake wrote: »
    Lol why would he give the players out for free that he spent money on?

You think it's better just to delete so nobody benefits? It proves nothing when somebody could have a card they couldn't otherwise afford.

I don’t know why you keep going on about giving the cards to someone on the forum for close to min bin? 999/1000 you wouldn’t even get close to winning it. Put the crack pipe down and let OP quit this game how he wants

Nice contribution to the thread. You're really showing your ignorance when you say '999/1000' wouldn't get close to winning it. It's more like 9/10 would go to where they were intended if you know what you're doing.
  • Doub13emTee
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You did the best thing for you health and wellbeing. Hope we have more fun in Fifa 22.
  • Rossco160715
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are we supposed to care? You will be back soon anyway

You cared enough to reply. Hilariously poor attempt to belittle the original poster. Back under your rock.
  • kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite

You think it's better just to delete so nobody benefits? It proves nothing when somebody could have a card they couldn't otherwise afford.

I don’t know why you keep going on about giving the cards to someone on the forum for close to min bin? 999/1000 you wouldn’t even get close to winning it. Put the crack pipe down and let OP quit this game how he wants

Nice contribution to the thread. You're really showing your ignorance when you say '999/1000' wouldn't get close to winning it. It's more like 9/10 would go to where they were intended if you know what you're doing.

Probably more naive to think that someone who’s fully raging at the game is instead going to think, let me start a thread on the forum, find a buyer and then synchronise times so that buyer searches at the exact time I list. The dude had enough and just rage quit the game. Instead of repeatedly going on like a beggar, accept his frustrations and move on
  • vjake
    837 posts Semi-Pro

Teams felt like utter crap all weekend potm bamba feels like a truck compared to his IF I've barely scored a goal a game and the cts formation I've been using for weeks (yes on this patch as well) is suddenly doing nothing like it usually does players not moving not going to it's correct shapes etc

5 of my mates stopped playing since 2 weeks ago. Where as before they'd always carry on at least until Spring.

EA is so out of touch with the fanbase, the game is terrible tbf.

The game has been out 6 weeks and I've never seen such negative views on a FIFA game THIS EARLY, it's crazy. I think the last straw was being sold the exact same game for the last 4 or so years :D

I'm bored of this game, I never touched Icon Swaps last year but this year I'm definitely going to do it. Weekend league and Rivals just doesn't interest me anymore. Same boring tournament (win x amount of games in 30) same with Rivals, just a copy and paste job, boring.

I'd hold out for a new patch 😂😂
  • Swanz05
    6065 posts Big Money Move

Probably more naive to think that someone who’s fully raging at the game is instead going to think, let me start a thread on the forum, find a buyer and then synchronise times so that buyer searches at the exact time I list. The dude had enough and just rage quit the game. Instead of repeatedly going on like a beggar, accept his frustrations and move on

You're all heart.

Of course I accept it & use whatever pi55weak name calling you like idgaf but I'm no crack smoker & I'm no beggar fella. Try another name & you might get lucky eventually.
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    edited November 2020

5 of my mates stopped playing since 2 weeks ago. Where as before they'd always carry on at least until Spring.

EA is so out of touch with the fanbase, the game is terrible tbf.

The game has been out 6 weeks and I've never seen such negative views on a FIFA game THIS EARLY, it's crazy. I think the last straw was being sold the exact same game for the last 4 or so years :D

I'm bored of this game, I never touched Icon Swaps last year but this year I'm definitely going to do it. Weekend league and Rivals just doesn't interest me anymore. Same boring tournament (win x amount of games in 30) same with Rivals, just a copy and paste job, boring.

I'd hold out for a new patch 😂😂

I don't mind it when the gameplays consistent but this weekend is just absolutely ridiculous every pass is snail pace for easy pick offs. If my team remotely played like it normally does I'd probably be enjoying things but for whatever reason it's not and I just cba with that everyday I like to login knowing what game I'm going to be playing not a total crapshoot.

It's almost like what those guys are sueing EA for has happened because I've been using the same team for weeks.
  • graff26lfc
    950 posts Professional
    You lost anything for min bin it insta gets bought by bots
  • Kokusmilie2
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Biabia wrote: »
    Here is the video:

I thought FIFA 20 was so bad but this is much worse. I just can't help it. I conceded penalty every game even after thinking that I am adapted to Fifa 21 now. In Fifa 18 and Fifa 19, I always finished Gold 2 with more than 8 games remaining every week, but sometime I could get Gold 1, sometime I couldn't.

Fifa 20, since defending was changed, it was so new to me and I wasn't as good as I was in Fifa 19. But still managed to finished at least Gold 2 as long as I tried, but never had more than 1 match remaining.

But Fifa 21, dang man... It's so bad since Day 1. I am below an average player in Fifa 21. Everything is so bad for me. It's way too unrealistic. The most realistic goal (tap in) is nerf by putting auto blocking. But I was still willing to learn until the last patch. I always finished Gold 3 until last week, but this week, I just couldn't take it anymore. It's too hard to control my players when my opponent is having the ball. I was 7-8 before I deleted my team.

I hope some of you do something similar or dumb to show EA that we don't like their game. They lost their great customer today. I bought every Fifa since Fifa 14 (After PS4 is released).

Passing is completely and absurdly slow now for some reason why do you change passing EA?! JESUS CHRIST EA PASSING WAS ONE OF THE ONLY THINGS THAT WAS WORKING VERY WELL IN THE GAME WHAT THE )($)$ IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? WHY IS TURNING SO SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM MAN!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? WHY MAKE PASSES SO SLOW, TURNING SPEED SO SLOW, BOOST AI DEFENDING AND POSITIONING, JUST SO KIDS WHO RUN NON STOP AND SPAM L1 ON ALL PLAYERS, AND PLAY COUNTER ATTACK CAN ABUSE HIGHER SKILLED PLAYERS LIKE ME WHO ALSO KNOW HOW TO CONTROL THE BALL AND PASS, NOT ONLY RUN, THAT WE DO ALSO USE? WHY NERF PASSING POWER? WHY NERF AI ASSISTANCE ON PASSES?!!! WHAT THE (/$(!!!!!!!!!
  • Kokusmilie2
    liuus86 wrote: »
    Here is the video:

I thought FIFA 20 was so bad but this is much worse. I just can't help it. I conceded penalty every game even after thinking that I am adapted to Fifa 21 now. In Fifa 18 and Fifa 19, I always finished Gold 2 with more than 8 games remaining every week, but sometime I could get Gold 1, sometime I couldn't.

Fifa 20, since defending was changed, it was so new to me and I wasn't as good as I was in Fifa 19. But still managed to finished at least Gold 2 as long as I tried, but never had more than 1 match remaining.

But Fifa 21, dang man... It's so bad since Day 1. I am below an average player in Fifa 21. Everything is so bad for me. It's way too unrealistic. The most realistic goal (tap in) is nerf by putting auto blocking. But I was still willing to learn until the last patch. I always finished Gold 3 until last week, but this week, I just couldn't take it anymore. It's too hard to control my players when my opponent is having the ball. I was 7-8 before I deleted my team.

I hope some of you do something similar or dumb to show EA that we don't like their game. They lost their great customer today. I bought every Fifa since Fifa 14 (After PS4 is released).

totally agree, some WL and Rivals matches you get so much delay that trying to run closely to your opponents seems like a minigame inside the game.
    There is a sort of gravity barrier rebounding your defender back lol
    Is like “Trucks in the mud and autoblocker simulator 2021.”

Play some online seasons, for some mistery servers feel much better.

It uses P2P that's why it feels much better.
  • Mogga
    3348 posts National Call-Up
    Respect to the OP
  • Rutta
    6914 posts Big Money Move
    Make way Mike Tyson we have new undisputed baddest dude on the planet here for deleting his 2 mill team
  • Kokusmilie2
    Respect for this guy.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    OP on the chat to EA support in a couple of days after cooling off...

'You will never guess what happened, my mates thought it would be funny to delete my FUT team without me knowing. Is there anything you can do to get it back for me? I would be really grateful. SO annoyed at them right now'.

:)
  • Biabia wrote: »
    Here is the video:

How much did you spend to get a 2M team?

Look in the mirror. You are responsible for this mess of a game - not EA.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6646 posts Big Money Move
    Dragon0102 wrote: »
    Here is the video:

How much did you spend to get a 2M team?

Look in the mirror. You are responsible for this mess of a game - not EA.

I had a 3m team 3 weeks ago without spending a penny but I still deleted it because it's crap
  • Biabia
    642 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2020
    I spent $20 on Fifa 18 to buy coins from a website and EA took down all of my coins including the one that I already had to zero.

Since then, I have never ever spent money on any game and any FiFa, apart from purchasing the game.
    And I even considered my pack luck is horrible.
    The only tradeable 10K+ plus I packed are: Three 10k IF.
    Davison Samchez 40k
    Martial 160k
    Joe Gomez 90k
    Allan 45K
    G.Jesus 30k
    Rodrigo 26k

Untradeable:
    De Jong
    IF Werner
    O.Dembele
    G.Jesus
    RTTF Promes

I played all of the weekend league so far and always finish Gold 3. All of the rivals, always finish Rank 1 Div 4 or Div3.
    I took the coins three times. Squadbattle every week to reach Gold 2. So, for 100% participants, I don’t think my pack luck was good at all.
  • Noo
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    Noo wrote: »
    Always love a good "I'm quiting the game, I don't care anymore" post.

Yep, we believe you. And the fact you all keep comming back to the forums really shows how healthy and detached an attitude you have towards the game.

We believe you.

Honest.

Man these comments...don't you see what the game and that greedy company's behavior is doing to people? Why you just don't wish OP good luck for quitting that addiction we're all in instead of posting sarcastic ❤️❤️❤️❤️?

Don't understand you people.

EA release a product. Its peoples choice whether they place value on that product and decide to spend their money towards it. If the product isn't good enough people won't buy. Its a sizeable part of the community here that is toxic, not EA.

If he is quiting something he doesn't enjoy then good for him (shouldn't be difficult to do though) . But the fact he has come onto a forum to rant about it makes me doubt him.

So many negative comments about people quitting and seeking attention for it. Just be healthy and move on. It's just a game.
  • Kokusmilie2
    Always love a good "I'm quiting the game, I don't care anymore" post.

Yep, we believe you. And the fact you all keep comming back to the forums really shows how healthy and detached an attitude you have towards the game.

We believe you.

Honest.

Man these comments...don't you see what the game and that greedy company's behavior is doing to people? Why you just don't wish OP good luck for quitting that addiction we're all in instead of posting sarcastic ❤️❤️❤️❤️?

Don't understand you people.

EA release a product. Its peoples choice whether they place value on that product and decide to spend their money towards it. If the product isn't good enough people won't buy. Its a sizeable part of the community here that is toxic, not EA.

If he is quiting something he doesn't enjoy then good for him (shouldn't be difficult to do though) . But the fact he has come onto a forum to rant about it makes me doubt him.

So many negative comments about people quitting and seeking attention for it. Just be healthy and move on. It's just a game.

Seeking attention? no one is seeking attention, that's your own interpretation. They are only denouncing the awful state of the game everyone can see which you conveniently leave out of your analysis. I can't even pass the freaking ball in-game, it seems as if I was kicking a brick, the pass goes out so slowly and the direction is so bad. On the other hand, rivals have a perfect AI defending and positioning.
  • Airmax6
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    i did something similar on fifa 20 around Toty and eventually came back for Tots with a fresh start. The 2-3 months pause were good as i was getting really mad with what was going on in some games.
    The gameplay in the current state can be absolutely frustrating and i can relate to your decision.
    Big up and if you come back, remember to have fun !
  • Are we supposed to care? You will be back soon anyway

You cared enough to reply. Hilariously poor attempt to belittle the original poster. Back under your rock.

Is it now? Or maybe I had enough of the 1000th post of somebody quitting publicly?

If you want to quit just do ain't nobody losing sleep over it no need to fish for sympathy
  • limjitwe
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    Good job OP. I’m slowly drifting to stopping play all together as well. I feel more unhappy when losing than happy when winning 🤪 To a point where the packs SBCs objectives etc doesn’t entice me. Of course also losing my first 2 games in WL earlier after leading 2-0 in both first half and my team collapsing in the second half...
  • Ghooop
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    graff26lfc wrote: »

Not true. I got neymar for min bout a week ago
  • XxSkirmish
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I hope more people leave because the state of this game and its servers is atrocious . I want to enjoy fifa but I just don't
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Ghooop wrote: »

Told you before, forum rules are pics or it didn't happen :trollface:
  • Kokusmilie2

Is it now? Or maybe I had enough of the 1000th post of somebody quitting publicly?

If you want to quit just do ain't nobody losing sleep over it no need to fish for sympathy

He's not fishing for anything stop labeling people you probably work for EA, see how two can play the labelling game? he's not fishing for sympathy he's denouncing the freaking awful gameplay and game.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4999 posts Big Money Move
    El_Nino wrote: »
    You complain at the toxic game/community while being part of the same mentality.

You’d sooner delete everything you have then give it away to others just because whoever gets it might not be an angel.

How is that being toxic? Jeez, the guy just deleted his club and his players but you're having a go at him for not getting rid of them for min? Odd.
  • Seanregal
    1946 posts Fans' Favourite

Tbf the title was pretty clear. If you've had enough dont read them.
  • Ghooop
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ghooop wrote: »

Told you before, forum rules are pics or it didn't happen :trollface:

@Knowlesdinho haha i know mate. I managed a link in the othwr thread. (Took me a while lol ). Although someone posted a pic for me. Bots dont always win though :)