As I’m bored of this junk should I??

Jt77
201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Currently have a tradeable Messi and a few other players that I can do without plus coins, should be to get up to around 8/900k, is it worth buying shearer? Loved him for Newcastle, going to games and watching him play was great, could also add de bruyne and mane, or leave shearer and get Kante?
Ideally I might enjoy scoring with big Al and get some enjoyment for a day or two!
Worth it or keep Messi and turn this off for a few weeks til another pack makes it worse or more hopefully better?

Comments

• TDOF
    8686 posts League Winner
    edited November 2020
    Use the players you like, the game is about(tryingt to have) fun if thats what you want just do it.
  • Jt77
    Thanks, I might just give it a go not sure it’ll be more fun like haha
  • TW1103
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    Shearer was good last year. I had him
  • BerlinGunner
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    I‘m in the same boat my guy. Have Messi, Pirlo and other players I like but with the current gameplay Messi is unplayable for me. I don’t want to sell him but I just can’t get him going since the latest patch.
  • Jt77
    Yeah I did too, he was quality.
    I could do lewandowski in intradeables but would they work up front together?
  • Jt77
    I‘m in the same boat my guy. Have Messi, Pirlo and other players I like but with the current gameplay Messi is unplayable for me. I don’t want to sell him but I just can’t get him going since the latest patch.

I can’t either bud, disappointing as Messi has always been class, but I can’t work him this year.
  • Rsscllghn
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Definitely, if you are a Shearer fan it'll make the game so much better. I'm a Spurs fan, I want RB Kane. Mbappe would be same price and I'm sure better in game but I want Kane.

Also want Hugo Sanches, loved watching him as a kid.
  • Jt77
    Thanks man, I loved Hugo Sanchez as a kid too, quality !