Speed Speed Speed BOOST !!!

Dorgi
14 posts Last Pick at the Park
Game design is so bad!!!
Every player is abusing Speed boosting ANIMATION DRIVEN MOVEMENT IN THIS ❤️❤️❤️❤️ GAME !

I hate Fifa this year .. i play in 2nd Division and every player is just ABUSING ABUSING and some more ABUSING.... there is no more old school players who tryed to play real Football.

I hope i will never buy FIFA again in my life!!

Comments

• Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    The double R1 tap is ridiculous. Division 2 is rife with it and any skill move that creates the force field
  • L1vingl1fe
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    The double R1 tap is ridiculous. Division 2 is rife with it and any skill move that creates the force field

To be fair directional nutmeg (lb+rb+right stick tap) is way more effective than the bridge (rb double tap)
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »

To be fair directional nutmeg (lb+rb+right stick tap) is way more effective than the bridge (rb double tap)

Didn’t even know that was a thing mate haha
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    futers will complain about anything that prevents them from winning... like someones using a red ball or brown ball. just ridiculous.
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    futers will complain about anything that prevents them from winning... like someones using a red ball or brown ball. just ridiculous.

A red or brown ball has no place in WL tbf
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something

why not? if it gives you a competitive advantage. no different than another player who spends 10k on the game to have r9 which gives them a competitive advantage, so i dont see a problem with it.
  • L1vingl1fe
    4829 posts National Call-Up

why not? if it gives you a competitive advantage. no different than another player who spends 10k on the game to have r9 which gives them a competitive advantage, so i dont see a problem with it.

Gross
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class

The fifa community in a nutshell :lol:
  • Rsscllghn
    406 posts Sunday League Hero

You sir are an a$$