Ligue 1 & Saudi League SBC out now.. a moment of silence please.

Comments

• Saekerhett
    1153 posts Professional
    Yeah I’m done with this crap. Gonna open the WL and DR rewards tomorrow and then call it a day. Thanks EA for ruining one of the good things left in FUT.
  • Robmu22
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Untradeable rewards........ How low have they sunk.

Surely no one's daft enough to do these?

Spending coins to get useless players that have a discard value of 0!
  • maximilson
    977 posts Professional
    So Roger ... I wont tag you on purpose because of a possible ban but here another bit of feedback that you can pass on: SBC's are officially dead. One of the fan favourites in the SBC section year in year out, League SBC's, have been decapitated. People are doing these sbc's because of a special card that they like or the joy of completing a long grind to complete the sbc. Now we don't even have 1 player and on top of that the (bad) rewards are mai ly untradeable? Im truly beginning to fear the upcomming SBC's.
  • Andy87
    3969 posts National Call-Up
    They might as well come out and say the only way to make coins is buying them direct from EA.
  • bjornini
    5592 posts Big Money Move
    Might as well stop releasing them.

There's no point
  • Ouch this is such a let down.. Guess I wont be buying Fifa 21 anymore, too much fun aspects are removed from the game now
  • Fergvsfood
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2020
    Stoopid is as stoopid does.
    Great job EA
  • TheBenson
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    remember, somewhere out there little Tommy has just exchanged a squad of Nîmes Olympique players for 1
    MIXED PLAYERS PACK and bagged himself R9
  • MakingmeMad
    468 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have a bad feeling about the icon SBCs!
  • DannySTFC
    9222 posts League Winner
    Kinda running a Ligue 1 hybrid for the first time this year, with untradable packs but a player pick at the end I would have done this, but untradable packs and no player pick? Literally what is the point?

Problem is, people will still do it, EA will see that they’re doing it and think they’re doing a good job, just don’t do it!
  • Kokusmilie2
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Andy87 wrote: »
    They might as well come out and say the only way to make coins is buying them direct from EA.

• Rich
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    Please. For the love of God don't do these SBCs at least EA might realise how much of a F up this is
  • Kokusmilie2
    This is the result of savage capitalism and endless money hunger from EA directives.
  • TheLocust
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    *sigh* what’s the point
  • ContraCode64
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    No player pick and mainly untradeable rewards, most of which are awful compared to what selling the cards needed to get them would probably be worth. Jesus... :D
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    That untradable SMALL GOLD PLAYERS PACK from one if the ligue 1 team rewards does seem very tempting.. Hope the team costs less than 50k
  • Rich
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    Surely capping games on all game modes and killing the menu grind will just make. People log in at 6pm and log out at 6.05pm for half the week. Is that what they want?
  • Primofusion
    1247 posts Professional
    edited November 2020
    Might as well make all players untradeable at this rate, and do away with the market. What a massive disappointment!
  • got a RTTF bebou from the bordeaux pack :smiley: great initiative EA
  • Primofusion
    1247 posts Professional
    I have a bad feeling about the icon SBCs!

If they make the rewards from icon SBCs untradeable, I’m well and truly done with fifa.
  • Kokusmilie2
    Just kill the market EA. You are forbidding me from trading on the WebApp with red box messages and glitches saying my watch list is full when I have zero players being watched when I bid on 15 or 20 cards.
  • Jimmy89
    942 posts Semi-Pro
    The sad thing is, I’m not even surprised.

Horrible show of greed from a company who either are reading their customer base completely wrong or quite simple, don’t give a sh*t.

Incase you aren’t sure, it’s the latter. EA are completely out of touch, buried up their own ar*ehole of greed.

This absolutely stinks.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7854 posts League Winner
    Rich wrote: »
    Please. For the love of God don't do these SBCs at least EA might realise how much of a F up this is

The entire point of them doing this is so you won’t do them. They don’t want people making coins on them.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haha. EA things
  • fighter__noir
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So glad these are gone. Hated spending hours on the menus to get a player I want
  • Kokusmilie2
    So glad these are gone. Hated spending hours on the menus to get a player I want

A player you want? LOL how does the game force you to get those players? if you don't want to spend hours doing a league sbc for a juicy player don't do it, period.
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1954 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well fifa 21 is dead now, good game EA!
  • ContraCode64
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2020
    Rich wrote: »

The entire point of them doing this is so you won’t do them. They don’t want people making coins on them.

This. When they were first introduced you could complete them and usually turn a modest profit even with poor pack luck, plus you got a player for nothing (excluding time spent). People were grinding them continually because you couldn't really lose.

It just goes with the general direction of the game. Pack rewards from SBCs are a shadow of what they used to be, untradeable or not.

Ironically, this is probably the worst year in terms of pay 2 win making a difference that I can remember.
  • Dmb75
    992 posts Professional
    Should have quit this game last year
  • Dmb75
    992 posts Professional
    This is the result of savage capitalism and endless money hunger from EA directives.

Gotta accumulate that capital.