Close this topic please.

Comments

• delpieroalex
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2020
    This RTTF knockout is only fun and make sense if

a) OVR NOT capped BUT OVR of all players only (80/81/82) to prevent godlike teams.

b) Macthmaking should never be skilled based or increase the range to +-500skill pt.
  • Retropoe82
    1689 posts Play-Off Hero
    cant blame ea if they are expected to beat sales from pressure then its what business do. Yet driving the community away is a step backwards. For me ive been non stop fifa last 5yrs. This yr im playing alot less. Last week taken a break even. When there other games out giving more for your money an pleasure its goin to push players away if the only way to succeed in fifa is to spend on fifa points to buy packs.

Either way not playing has made me less of a stress head in just a week
  • Gnomenclature
    8226 posts League Winner
    edited November 2020
    You know, i could see putting a cap on these friendlies if one sided lag wasn't a thing. However, if you live in the states you only get ok gameplay in like 1 out of 4 matches. It's not fair that I have to play out matches with team made out of play doh who can't pass, shoot, make runs, or intercept.

I just played a guy in Germany... That's gotta be like 6000 miles from me... His Dzeko out ran Gomez over and over because this game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Normally I would have just quit the match and requed...
  • AvalanJ
    1514 posts Play-Off Hero
    AvalanJ wrote: »
    They're so sure of their customer base arrogant bunch, I hope PES 22 knock them out of their seat they go back to days begging for people to play their game.

PES is never going to beat FIFA...Not because the gameplay, maybe in a couple of years (or even now) PES will have a better gameplay than FIFA, but FIFA is still going to be the "best" game because of the licenses.

Never going to? How long have you been playing footie games?

Reason konami lost the plot was they insisted on tweaking the same dated engine over a long time (sounds familiar?) and fifa took the initiative this past gen not because of their licenses.
  • Brunjes_FC
    933 posts Professional
    kevinvhwm wrote: »
    In a month and a half, they almost killed the game for those who just want to play in the evening. I have no idea how to achieve goals when in friendly matches all opponents have better lineups and skills than mine. The only option is to demote in the division.

They’ve ruined the game because you don’t play much and people are better than you? Cmon, seriously. Play career mode if you want a casual game and want to win.
  • Dth83
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Could be that they have noticed that too many players cherry picks their opponents. And back out as soon as they face a good team.
  • Chavez76
    9862 posts League Winner
    Isnt this modelled like the tournaments there were 3 years ago, which everyone wanted back ?
    Calling it a friendly is off, fully agree, but I think the model is the same?
  • mokifly
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    How can you have the title “COMMUNITY manager” and not respond one single time in a thread like this is beyond me. I would get fired immediately if I refused to do the tasks I was employed to do. I’m sure he occasionally is on the forum and read stuff, what’s the problem with just saying “I am following the the thread” or whatever to let us know someone from EA actually listen to what the community has to say.
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    xFATAL wrote: »

EA will not listen to us but if more and more you tubers start with videos like this then hopefully they will have to start to listen. This video needs sharing and tweeting ❤️❤️❤️❤️ loads of times and other influential YT players need to do the same.
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    JustusX wrote: »
    I played 1 full game for the Correa card, and I won, yayyy! But here's the catch. 4 games I attempted to play resulted in my opponent quitting when the game was tied... I obviously did not get the win. So, serious question. Why does this still count towards my 12 games when an opponent quits while the game is tied?
    This 12 game system implementation is flawed, EA. Remove it or give the win if the opponents quit.

Correa card is not capped to 12. Different friendly luckily! Decent card though, got him tonight.

Oh ok good, lol. Which Friendly's are capped at 12?

The new one that came out today.. reward.. another untradeable pack full of ‘rare’ crap.
  • chicken_nuggetsFTW
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rich wrote: »
    xFATAL wrote: »

Everything about this video is right and I can only hope people at EA watch it and take it in. They might realise how out of touch they are with the playerbase.

They don’t care about the player base, let alone realize or care if they’re even in touch with us. They want less of the die hards that are constantly trying to give constructive criticism and more casuals ripping packs because they think that’s part of the game. They make the point more clear every year.
  • kaaasen wrote: »
    Think we would actually have more chances of @EA_Andy returning then @EA_Roger responding here..

be careful you can be banned foe saying that

He's probably already been warned 😂

By who? There's no one around
  • OZero
    7615 posts League Winner
    Even if they read this they would say nothing and just delete the thread because they really have nothing to say to support EA.
  • Stewuk73
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still no update from EA. That’s over 12 hours when this post was started, sad times.

I note recently on FIFA mobile there was a SBC that was too high in requirements, that got amended due to feedback by the public, such a shame that EA literally don’t listen to the community for this game.

• Finetunedchaos
    838 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2020
    Stewuk73 wrote: »
    Still no update from EA. That’s over 12 hours when this post was started, sad times.

I note recently on FIFA mobile there was a SBC that was too high in requirements, that got amended due to feedback by the public, such a shame that EA literally don’t listen to the community for this game.

A shame you call it? It's one of the biggest games/products in the WORLD. They are selling millions and millions of copies every year, and yet there is NOT A SINGLE COMMUNITY MANAGER, like what the F? There's companies that sell 100 products every year that DO have a community manager that listens to their costumers.

It's just a big F U from EA to its costumers and yet they get away with it..

I bought my game through Playstation Store and am writing an email to try and get a refund, because the game doesn't provide me with what I was expecting from it. I think we should massively try this
  • Orison wrote: »
    0ab90d71f6c7743fbe09e4be2e59702d.png

If you could read pre-release, you wouldn't be surprised now.

Also there is barely anything to respond to in this thread. Loads of whining, almost no constructive criticism.
  • Azof
    20668 posts Club Captain
    You know Roger is UK based? You really expect him to reply in the middle of the night?
  • Azof wrote: »
    You know Roger is UK based? You really expect him to reply at all?

Fixed
  • ProfanPes
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haha good luck getting an answer from them. They love giving warnings out but fail to answer anything to do with the game 😂
  • maximilson
    977 posts Professional
    Azof wrote: »
    You know Roger is UK based? You really expect him to reply in the middle of the night?

Objective came out at 6pm UK time which is like primetime because of new sbc's and objectives. With all the outrage going on on different platforms he surely must've thoughy that something wasnt right?
  • maximilson
    977 posts Professional
    After a good night of sleep I calmed down a little bit :D However there still a little bit of frustration. Look, if we have gotten a response or statement of some sort that these requirements will be a once in a x amount of occasions, fine. But for all we know now, this could be a regular thing and thats not fine at all.
    The lack of communication frustrates me. Its not only with this matter but with countless other things. Sure, it might take a few hours to respond but we BARELY, if not ever, see a response from a community manager.

If there would be an active community manager he or she will see that a looooot of things that arent ok contentwise. Sure, it can't be like we always wants but there have been a lot of ridiculous things. Right now I personally feel that EA doesnt give a flying ❤️❤️❤️❤️ what we think. They dont want this game more enjoyable for us. They want our money and nothing else. Next week we'll see them release a league sbc with untradeable bronze packs and they'll genuinly think believe they are doing a good job. As long as they get their paycheck at the end of the month.
  • @maximilson I mean they literally said they are going to add a cap to games "occasionally" and not "all the time" pre-release.
  • maximilson
    977 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »
    @maximilson I mean they literally said they are going to add a cap to games "occasionally" and not "all the time" pre-release.

You sure, but what is occasionaly? Once in 3 objectives, once in a couple Icon swaps? Once a month? And this is what I mean. Ok, they've said that pre-release but now that there is outrage, there should be someone from EA to point that out and give a little bit more information or clarification but it never happens.
  • Chavez76
    9862 posts League Winner
    Think it was a test to see the reactions.

(although I also still think it is not the end of the world, as it's modelled to the old 'tournament mode' where you could get qualified for WL or get some reward from)
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone in Canada want to go visit the guys at EA and have a civil conversation with them about the state of their game
  • Wayno69 wrote: »
    Anyone in Canada want to go visit the guys at EA and have a civil conversation with them about the state of their game

I always picture the development (and social team) of FIFA consisting of 3 guys total
  • Rich
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    Wayno69 wrote: »

Probably in Canada for this reason
  • dazco
    438 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sounds like a Kaleidoscope of shifting emotions
  • phep
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chavez76 wrote: »

(although I also still think it is not the end of the world, as it's modelled to the old 'tournament mode' where you could get qualified for WL or get some reward from)

Difference is you could do the tournaments as many times as you wanted. Yes you had to win 4 in a row, which is hard if you’re not a great player, but you also can’t be screwed over by people quitting.
  • Chavez76
    9862 posts League Winner
    phep wrote: »
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Difference is you could do the tournaments as many times as you wanted. Yes you had to win 4 in a row, which is hard if you’re not a great player, but you also can’t be screwed over by people quitting.

If I recall correctly, there was a limit on the ones where there was a player reward at least.
    Dont remember on the rest of them.
This discussion has been closed.