They really made a game worse than FIFA 20

Blundell
21 posts Park Captain
horrible tackling, crossing sweat fest, just fundamentally broken. I’m really a fan of putting in a tackle 500 times to never regain possession and concede.

People are claiming passing is better but it’s still just decided by the developers as opposed to where and how forcefully you direct it.

On another note I’m also disgusted by the amount of money people are pumping into this game, I’m a division 2 player, and so far i’ve faced mbappe, neymar and van dijk multiple times within the space of about 10 games.

I don’t know how but they make the game worse every year.

Comments

• AlexBear012
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just wait 22... Then 23... Wait also 24 and dont forget 25!

I heard that 30 is so bad you cant even start up the game
  • Blundell wrote: »
    horrible tackling, crossing sweat fest, just fundamentally broken. I’m really a fan of putting in a tackle 500 times to never regain possession and concede.

People are claiming passing is better but it’s still just decided by the developers as opposed to where and how forcefully you direct it.

On another note I’m also disgusted by the amount of money people are pumping into this game, I’m a division 2 player, and so far i’ve faced mbappe, neymar and van dijk multiple times within the space of about 10 games.

Yet you will still play it and complain about it.
  • paul24878306
    5086 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2020
    Dont worry - Fifa 22 will be worse still , and you look back at 21 with longing.
  • Chavez76
    9081 posts League Winner
    Clemster wrote: »
    Blundell wrote: »

6 weeks after the post.. not so sure if he is 'still playing' ?
  • Chavez76 wrote: »

6 weeks after the post.. not so sure if he is 'still playing' ?

Yup he just posted saying he gameplay is making him sick.
  • Doubt
  • Clemster wrote: »

Yet another weird kid who defends EA. People play the game cause it’s football. Believe it or not people don’t wanna pay £60 for a game and just accept it’s crap and get on with it
  • kevinvhwm
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would not say that the game has become worse. There are three main annoying things - Bayern ratings, rental players and AI game modes (there are not many of them, there are no tournaments against AI).
  • bluemoon99 wrote: »

Yet another weird kid who defends EA. People play the game cause it’s football. Believe it or not people don’t wanna pay £60 for a game and just accept it’s crap and get on with it

Not defending it
  • ggodsman
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    cpu from my team always run against the ball
    is it 4 u the same ?
    i h8 it i conside goals and smth bcs of these bugs , only this is not aceptable 4 me. everdthing else is not so undefeatable
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    I see a chance that FIFA22 will be better than all previous FIFA Iterations.

Next Gen Console, Unreal Engine.

• I see a chance that FIFA22 will be better than all previous FIFA Iterations.

Next Gen Console, Unreal Engine.

They haven't said anything about changing engines. It's PES who are changing engine to unreal.