if u dont care about gameplay, friendlies is totally playable

cawbrey2
1309 posts Play-Off Hero
i get 0 delay in that game mode. i pretty much only play friendlies and champs league on sundays to gold 3 now.

Comments

• MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    Friendlies I've never been a fan of but many of the modes on it this year have been generally pretty good and with no lag (exc the odd opponent with a pound shop connection). Tbh it seems more worthwhile to get your rivals score from wl if you can be bothered then play friendlies for an often better match
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    Friendlies I've never been a fan of but many of the modes on it this year have been generally pretty good and with no lag (exc the odd opponent with a pound shop connection). Tbh it seems more worthwhile to get your rivals score from wl if you can be bothered then play friendlies for an often better match

Thats exactly what ive done this year haha. I dont care about getting better or facing the best, i just wanna have fun
  • MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    cawbrey2 wrote: »
    MrMTFC wrote: »

Thats exactly what ive done this year haha. I dont care about getting better or facing the best, i just wanna have fun

I've made been using a 1st owned/untradeable team this year with 3 bought off the market just to fill in the blanks for when I do occasionly play rivals/wl (no fp brought, just like to say that). Friendlies gameplay generally feels a bit better and that's where the objective cards are this year which seems to be working well so far
  • oneskyworld
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    true to me too. I don't get much delays in Friendlies.
  • Kokusmilie2
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's because friendlies are played on P2P instead of using servers, and we all know P2P is the number one way to diminish input delay. It cuts your delay to a half.