81+ UCL

Comments

• Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did 1 with squad battle dupes = Eden Hazard

Ill stop.now
  • BlueWes80
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How bad are EA’s system, that they can’t even get a randomiser right and every gets the same cards out of hundreds within a handful of packs, like another guy earlier on I got two Maguire’s from three attempts. Everything they touch just turns to ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Grahammbe2
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't bother 2 81s
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Did 2, Sabitzer and Ter Stegen. Might keep doing them, there's a few NIFs that I'd fit into my squad or build around
  • A_Snipe
    3811 posts National Call-Up
    Maguire. Kroos. Thiago Silva
  • MFCLee
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Did a couple, got Alisson who replaced Ederson, honestly I can’t believe I never bought him sooner. What a game changer.
  • A_Snipe
    3811 posts National Call-Up
    Did a few more. So overall I got. Maguire. Kroos. Thiago Silva. Leiva. Muller then I did 2 gold upgrades. Bonnuci in one then rttf oblak in the next. My luck was in tonight I suppose. Also risked a 35k pack with coins. Got ter Stegan which only barely covered the pack
  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Best is Mahrez
  • roc2606
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kolarov
    Maguire
    Marcos Alonso
    Bernardo Silva!
  • win123vn
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did 10, best is 83. I am out of folders, nice EA!
  • alvchong
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    did 1 F. medy... pretty nice, straight into my team. Should i do more?
  • aep
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did 1 just to see how bad it is going to be and got asensio hahaha
  • Andy87 wrote: »
    Got Ederson

Same, might do a couple more now, got 100s untradeable rare golds anyway
  • Mmandras
    6380 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2020
    Congrats on CR7, what a pull.

I think I might stop with Werner, did about 5 or 6 of them with cheap club rares... It looks like a win, but downside is I would have to bench my storyline Lacazette that was awesome in rivals and this WL.
  • joehuk
    7939 posts League Winner
    Done about 15 for hell of it.

Only one walkout dybala.

Stopping now not worth it.
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Did 5 last night and got Halstenberg twice as my best...did one this morning and it’s a different story :flushed:

HjN0iwm.jpg

Can sell my first owner NIF CR7 now o:)

Packing him twice lol see some accounts get luck where the majority get none
  • Kondol
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got a bunch of rare untradeables. Did one of this and got de ligt. Probably gonna do two or three more.
  • Springveldt
    6929 posts Big Money Move
    Was bored today and thought I would do a few more since I got lucky with the Kante pull after only 2 packs. Did 4 more and I'm done now.

yI3TxmZ.png

So that's Kante and Mane from 6 attempts, I love having an October 2020 account :lol:
  • SwankyStyle
    1238 posts Professional
    Was bored today and thought I would do a few more since I got lucky with the Kante pull after only 2 packs. Did 4 more and I'm done now.

yI3TxmZ.png

So that's Kante and Mane from 6 attempts, I love having an October 2020 account :lol:

Did you unlock transfer market access yet?
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something

yI3TxmZ.png

You could not ask for much more. Two great cards that will be top tier players for several month and overpowered for objectives and such for the whole fifa 21 circle.... I am a bid jealous to be honest.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    1635 posts Play-Off Hero
    23 of them from untradables / transfer dupes.

1- 84
    2- 83
    4- 82
    16- 81

These are horrible for me.
  • Double_D
    1010 posts Professional
    Did 5. Got Robertson and Di Maria. Not bad.
  • Alexrb89
    3825 posts National Call-Up
    Yeh I packed hazard and Thiago in 2 I did today.
  • ImAtrocious
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    Sabitzer and De Vrij in 2 for me.
  • aladdin
    3473 posts National Call-Up
    these have been awful for me too. gah
  • Kondol
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did another two after de ligt. Got busquets and wijnaldum.
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did 10 or so only walkout papu gomes
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2020
    Duplicate Carvajal and Wan-Bissaka.
    More untradeable right backs is just what i needed. Not like i didn't have 7 of the top 10 already.
    Wish i could get some good players in other positions.
  • Springveldt
    6929 posts Big Money Move

yI3TxmZ.png

Did you unlock transfer market access yet?
    Yes, unlocked ages ago. Think it took just over 1 week.
    EisenErmin wrote: »

yI3TxmZ.png

You could not ask for much more. Two great cards that will be top tier players for several month and overpowered for objectives and such for the whole fifa 21 circle.... I am a bid jealous to be honest.
    Thanks, been really lucky that a lot of my playable untradable cards are from the same league. Got a really good team now and some great subs.