The game has become shockingly bad!

Jt77
201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Like many have said, the game started with promise, I played the early access and that played well, so I decided to buy the full game, I genuinely wish I hadn’t.
It’s worse than fifa 20.
Don’t get me wrong, pack luck has been ok so far, even packed Messi from one of the initial SBCs, I have a solid team, I’m not overly good at the game, been more than comfortable in div 5 heading to div 4, which for me is good, but since the last patch my team is not responding at all.
Even the friendlies are atrocious, the lag is awful, my players are just watching people bypass them.
I have a cable connection, 600+ mb DL and 50+ ul, ping before patch was single figs now it’s around 24!
I have tried again today to play a couple games, and there is no point as I just get frustrated!
Really disappointing as I’d like to enjoy the game but at the moment I just can’t.
Will leave it a few days and hope for a miracle.
Did even bother with WL as thought there was no point so my points will wait for another week.

Comments

• antonius
    791 posts Professional
    Even with 10ms ping I get dreadful lag... games not really fit for release but can stop the ea money train
  • Jt77
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It really isn’t fit for purpose at present.
    Was half decent to start which makes it so much more disappointing!
  • His0ka
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Time for the new COD when it comes out!
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    Jt77 wrote: »
    Like many have said, the game started with promise, I played the early access and that played well, so I decided to buy the full game, I genuinely wish I hadn’t.
    It’s worse than fifa 20.
    Don’t get me wrong, pack luck has been ok so far, even packed Messi from one of the initial SBCs, I have a solid team, I’m not overly good at the game, been more than comfortable in div 5 heading to div 4, which for me is good, but since the last patch my team is not responding at all.
    Even the friendlies are atrocious, the lag is awful, my players are just watching people bypass them.
    I have a cable connection, 600+ mb DL and 50+ ul, ping before patch was single figs now it’s around 24!
    I have tried again today to play a couple games, and there is no point as I just get frustrated!
    Really disappointing as I’d like to enjoy the game but at the moment I just can’t.
    Will leave it a few days and hope for a miracle.
    Did even bother with WL as thought there was no point so my points will wait for another week.

Same for me im now raging I bought after playing early access
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    Went downhill for me after last weekend. You can easily go from one half with players running through mud with the 2nd half being on ice skates.

It’s cost me some games and on the flip side it’s probably the reason I won some of my games.

I actually thought when it first came out bar a few niggles it actually played like a football game rather than an arcade game.
  • Wi1son73
    3725 posts National Call-Up
    Looks like we’ve all been hooked line and sinkered..
    My players feel like they have a bowling ball on their head.. all feel unbalanced wobbly, heavy slow lethargic and oblivious to what’s going on..
    SB’s even broken for me.. can’t waste my games online with what I’m experiencing.. Is it me, my Xbox, isp.. I’m so lost with this game
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2020
    I really wonder wtf has happened. The last couple of days the gameplay has been worse than what it ever was in Fifa 20.
    Even SB has become horrendous.
  • Gooders66
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2020
    Tried SB and even tried seasons, all the same, lethargic slow players, passing off, through balls not working properly, players running with lead boots on, players ratings are irrelevant when it's like this, I can't help wonder if EA employees who play this aren't concerned at the state of the game after only a month, its so damn frustrating because I was really enjoying it last week win or loss.