• Hicksy2011
    18901 posts World Class
    edited November 2020
    lost this weekend after Jackett changed formation back again for no reason
    Charlton are a decent side tbf
    meh just waiting for that contract to run down now
  • iHilarious
    13589 posts Has That Special Something
    Low key sneaking up the league, NW's red and white army.

I’m top of both :sunglasses:

(for the mean time at least)
  • They Caged Non
    6500 posts Big Money Move
    iHilarious wrote: »

Ah im on about the Boro, thats how low key we are:)
  • iHilarious
    13589 posts Has That Special Something

Oh lol

MJ super sub :wink:
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Joachim Andersen who was meant to be out for months is back in about 3 weeks. Decent team to be fair.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    We won a game of Association Football in the Premier League. Not sure what to do with myself.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    In other news I’ve always said R. Sessegnon isn’t a LB, and he’s currently playing LCB in a three for Hoffenheim.
  • They Caged Non

Oh lol

Unreal cross, class finish.... it’s alarming how good we look with a team that’s been pretty much useless for years, failed Woodgate signings and injuries/players out of position.
  • AaronMFC
    2307 posts Fans' Favourite

Oh lol

Unreal cross, class finish.... it’s alarming how good we look with a team that’s been pretty much useless for years, failed Woodgate signings and injuries/players out of position.

Massive turnaround even from the back end of the season under warnock when we got hammered almost every game at the riverside. Think were at the point were we are good enough to compete in most games this season id like our chances of playoffs or maybe more if we had a little more going forward especially with Fletcher out.
  • Hicksy2011
    18901 posts World Class
    Lincoln away tonight another tough game
    back to back cup games after so a nice lil break from the league
  • They Caged Non
    AaronMFC wrote: »

Oh lol

Massive turnaround even from the back end of the season under warnock when we got hammered almost every game at the riverside. Think were at the point were we are good enough to compete in most games this season id like our chances of playoffs or maybe more if we had a little more going forward especially with Fletcher out.

Yeah exactly how it feel tbh mate, best football we have seen in years too, high press, attacking, faster passing and getting balls in the box, and more importantly players too.
  • Nem
    7849 posts League Winner
    Derby struggling and QPR coming to town can only mean one thing...
  • AtomicOdin
    1209 posts Professional
    Southend at home tonight, they havent won a game this season, we will make sure that changes tonight. I honestly dont see where our next goal is coming from never mind our next win.
  • AaronMFC

Oh lol

Yeah exactly how it feel tbh mate, best football we have seen in years too, high press, attacking, faster passing and getting balls in the box, and more importantly players too.

Agreed even though were defensively set up when we have spells in games where we go for it and are much more direct. As opposed to the just defend and hope for 1-0 strategy pulis and karanka used. I dont even know how to describe Monk and Woodgates style of football.
  • They Caged Non

Oh lol

Agreed even though were defensively set up when we have spells in games where we go for it and are much more direct. As opposed to the just defend and hope for 1-0 strategy pulis and karanka used. I dont even know how to describe Monk and Woodgates style of football.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is how id describe it lol, ill leave you to fill in the stars.

yeah and McNair the baller and Virgil van Dijksteel are absolutely bossing it, mint having a baller spraying balls out of defence like he does.
  • Hicksy2011
    18901 posts World Class
    And as we all predicted the salary cap is looking a bit stupid, another two of our players gone down this week with injuries because it’s literally 6 months of 3 games a week
    22 players just isn’t enough tbh
  • AtomicOdin
    1209 posts Professional
    Wow Southend are shocking, 2-0 up already. We cant score for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but not having a problem against these.
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    We are ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    FC United v Doncaster on bbc 2 saturday teatime. nice
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    We are 🎃🎃🎃🎃

I meant we are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ brilliant.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4371 posts National Call-Up
    Norwich could've comfortably been 4-0 up at half time. We've hit the bar with the last kick of the game. Would've been an unbelievable shithousing display if we'd won that.
  • Hicksy2011
    18901 posts World Class
    Nice win tonight, Marquis with 7 goals in 5 games now he’s finally getting some support
    Happy days
    Oh and big Haji Mnoga finally got his league debut aged 18 2 years after his senior debut, much deserved
    Also in the match day squads now over James Bolton and Paul Downing so suggests we consider him a decent L1 player already
  • They Caged Non
    Boro back to type, 55 pot shots.
  • NornIron
    15399 posts World Class
    Any QPR fans how Dominic Ball playing, and what position now, he played CB at Rangers and was just okay.
    Could be getting called into the N.I squad.
  • AaronMFC
    edited November 2020
    Boro back to type, 55 pot shots.

Was frustrating we had complete control almost the entire game just lacking a cutting edge game was crying out for Roberts. Remember when we finished 4th and dropped 4 points against Blackburn despite dominating both games and eastwood turned into neuer.
  • Handy Andy
    6316 posts Big Money Move
    Aluko starting right wing again is it
  • Handy Andy
    6316 posts Big Money Move
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Aluko starting right wing again is it

not even surprised
  • Retro1989
    6068 posts Big Money Move
    @wheelerdeeler Please recall Christie
  • Dizzy Bala
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2020
    I forgot.. this is a forum for children, we cannot swear.
    We were AWFUL second half but managed to snag a penalty and the win.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    @wheelerdeeler Please recall Christie

I’d rather we didn’t to be honest.