Comments

• M98H
    13917 posts Has That Special Something
    Mid Puskas is lethal. Feels better than TOTY Messi did for me last year
  • RappSnitch
    4239 posts National Call-Up
    M98H wrote: »

High praise! What position are you playing him in?

Thinking about playing him at CAM behind Suker.
  • M98H
    RappSnitch wrote: »

High praise! What position are you playing him in?

Thinking about playing him at CAM behind Suker.

ST in a 442 atm. Feels very similar to Maradona but can last the full 90 and his right foot is a lot more reliable imo
  • Acker
    1216 posts Moderator
    Picked up base Puskas , mid Gerrard and mid Cantona a couple of weeks ago So around 200 games played

Puskas - Lethal is so many ways being H/L I went for the base over the middle and he is always on the shoulder of the defensive line so any driven pass or through ball he is away and knocking the ball forward with RS I don’t think I’ve seen a defender come anywhere near him , passing is outstanding and his finishing is great on either foot being 3* WF I was worried but with the changes this year after 2 WL I just don’t find it noticeable at all
    The biggest thing for me though that impressed me is his first touch I don’t think I’ve ever used a card who literally can bring a ball under control ready to pass/ shoot

Gerrard - playing as RCM in 41212 2
    Box to box and all round Solid player great in the tackle and fantastic range of short and long Passing

Cantona - CAM 41212 2
    What a player strength is his biggest attribute along side his perfect passing and ability to hit the ball slightly slower shot animation of the base who I had tried as a ST
    Plenty of pace to break through defenders with the strength I lot of times he is a magnet for getting free kicks really enjoy using him
  • BrieMine
    5720 posts Big Money Move
    Base Cruyff for me just seems so average. I can’t justify paying 3 mill for him when he just seems to get bullied by any defender lol.
  • chasepluto
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    when is the best time to buy mid eusebio in the next two weeks? now or wait
  • Cowboysfan22
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Acker wrote: »
    Picked up base Puskas , mid Gerrard and mid Cantona a couple of weeks ago So around 200 games played

Puskas - Lethal is so many ways being H/L I went for the base over the middle and he is always on the shoulder of the defensive line so any driven pass or through ball he is away and knocking the ball forward with RS I don’t think I’ve seen a defender come anywhere near him , passing is outstanding and his finishing is great on either foot being 3* WF I was worried but with the changes this year after 2 WL I just don’t find it noticeable at all
    The biggest thing for me though that impressed me is his first touch I don’t think I’ve ever used a card who literally can bring a ball under control ready to pass/ shoot

Box to box and all round Solid player great in the tackle and fantastic range of short and long Passing

Cantona - CAM 41212 2
    What a player strength is his biggest attribute along side his perfect passing and ability to hit the ball slightly slower shot animation of the base who I had tried as a ST
    Plenty of pace to break through defenders with the strength I lot of times he is a magnet for getting free kicks really enjoy using him

I've seen lots of good reviews on puskas now, despite the 3 star foot.
  • Eesa24
    61 posts Park Captain

Cantona - CAM 41212 2

I'm about to sell Mbappe and thinking of Puskas up top with Cr7 and Neymar behind. Played about 10 games with Cantona before i flipped him last week how does he compare to Puskas?
  • Eesa24
    61 posts Park Captain
    RappSnitch wrote: »
    Has anyone used Garrincha? His middle version looks unreal

Used him base version and he was exceptional, He can play either CAM/RW or ST. Found him very agile and good in front of goal.
  • Acker
    1216 posts Moderator
    Eesa24 wrote: »

Cantona - CAM 41212 2

I'm about to sell Mbappe and thinking of Puskas up top with Cr7 and Neymar behind. Played about 10 games with Cantona before i flipped him last week how does he compare to Puskas?

Because I play them in different positions I really can’t compare them but Puskas I have paired with Mbappe right now and he out performs him consistently his movement I find incredible
  • number7rocky
    7031 posts Big Money Move
    89 Eusebio how good is he this year?

Would you sell a first owner Mbappe him? Would have 600k for rest of team plus the likes of OTW Werner, FB Koscielny, RB Mukiele, ASM untradable
  • ha032742
    41129 posts Moderator

Would you sell a first owner Mbappe him? Would have 600k for rest of team plus the likes of OTW Werner, FB Koscielny, RB Mukiele, ASM untradable

@M98H has him I think
  • M98H
    ha032742 wrote: »

@M98H has him I think

Nah not used
  • ha032742
    41129 posts Moderator

@M98H has him I think

Nah not used

May have been @Muzza11 then :#
  • Mathew1606
    2571 posts Fans' Favourite

@M98H has him I think

Nah not used

May have been @Muzza11 then :#

Tis me 😀

Yes hes insane, too me he felt better than mid r9 and i did sell the 1st owner mbappe to fund it

@number7rocky
  • aladdin
    2699 posts Fans' Favourite
    picked up base puskas yesterday and he’s flipping amazing. best player i’ve ever used
  • DutchstarxX
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’ve used mid Henry for around 30 games. I’ve sold him because I could make good profit.
    He’s very clinical as you would expect it. His appearance and strength were a pro when he was battling against a defender. Sometimes I did notice the balance when I was dribbling and the defender makes the tackle.
    I would recommend him!
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Any advice on what to do with 3 million?

Looking at either Cantona or Etoo, or any recommendations really

Have an ok untradeable team now, just missing something amazing at CAM/CF/ST as I do switch formations in game depending on situation

Thanks

• Js734
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Any advice on what to do with 3 million?

Looking at either Cantona or Etoo, or any recommendations really

Have an ok untradeable team now, just missing something amazing at CAM/CF/ST as I do switch formations in game depending on situation

Thanks

92 Puskas I reckon
  • Dasco
    6569 posts Big Money Move
    So 91 Dinho, played around 40 wl games now with the man.

I think its perhaps obvious that dinho is incredible at most aspects of this game and has value with the 5* skills which seems super important this year. He's probably not worth 3m though when you can get Mbappe for half the price and get a similar input or even Rashford who is a super meta player this year.

I may sell Dinho and maybe look to nab base Cantona or pick up Cr7 and use on 8 chem. ( or just go liquid and run with IF rashford and red zaha up top)
  • ha032742
    41129 posts Moderator
    Dasco wrote: »

I think its perhaps obvious that dinho is incredible at most aspects of this game and has value with the 5* skills which seems super important this year. He's probably not worth 3m though when you can get Mbappe for half the price and get a similar input or even Rashford who is a super meta player this year.

I may sell Dinho and maybe look to nab base Cantona or pick up Cr7 and use on 8 chem. ( or just go liquid and run with IF rashford and red zaha up top)

IF Rashford is quality...feels as good as Neymar and Mbappe at times.
  • aladdin
    2699 posts Fans' Favourite
    aladdin wrote: »
    picked up base puskas yesterday and he’s flipping amazing. best player i’ve ever used

sold him for a 200k profit at the end of the WL but he’s so good. definitely recommend
  • Dasco
    6569 posts Big Money Move
    Dasco wrote: »

IF Rashford is quality...feels as good as Neymar and Mbappe at times.

Absolutely is quality. I had Mbappe last week in WL, probably the best NIF in the game. I only sold him to make way for 01 Rashford...and made a tidy 130k after tax profit on the IF Rashford chilling on the bench : P
  • Tjorvenco
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2020

Cantona - CAM 41212 2

I have base maradona now but im looking for a change! I’m looking for a striker, so who would be best? Base/mid puskas or base or mid cantona?
  • Spillaren
    2546 posts Fans' Favourite
    Picked up base zidane for the WL and played him as a RCM in 41212(2)

Had some issues with speed up lag this WL, first 7 games was a breeze still even with up to 10 speed up lags per game, then the lag got worse and lets just say I needed 16 more games to get to 11 wins....

Not sure what to make of him, first 7 games that felt bit better he did the job but bit wasted as an RCM, reckon gerrard would be better there. Gonna stick a shadow on him and try him as a cdm without stay back when attacking in a 4231 and see if he does better there.
  • Jrutts
    816 posts Professional
    edited November 2020
    got 1.4 million is it better to go all out for someone like butra/daglish or spread across a few like zola and okocha? Thanks!
  • xFATAL
    5307 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2020
    Spillaren wrote: »
    Picked up base zidane for the WL and played him as a RCM in 41212(2)

Had some issues with speed up lag this WL, first 7 games was a breeze still even with up to 10 speed up lags per game, then the lag got worse and lets just say I needed 16 more games to get to 11 wins....

Not sure what to make of him, first 7 games that felt bit better he did the job but bit wasted as an RCM, reckon gerrard would be better there. Gonna stick a shadow on him and try him as a cdm without stay back when attacking in a 4231 and see if he does better there.

Kinda wasting his offensive stats at CDM, Better off just getting Kante or RB Pogba. He's the best as an attacking CCM or using at CAM in that formation with a Hunter.
  • Hi all. I packed my first Icon a couple of weeks ago. 88 Cantona tradeable. I've been using him and while he's an excellent card, I've been debating whether or not I should sell him (2m coins) and buy mid 90 Del Piero (1.3m) & baby Cannavarro (700k) with the profit.

I had ADP & Cannavaro last year in FIFA 20 and both were awesome. I'm just not sure how players from FIFA 20 translate to this years game. I'd imagine a player like ADP would translate well. The question I have is whether or not there's a drastic difference from 90 ADP to 88 Cantona. If there isn't, then basically I'd be getting Cannavaro for free.

All comments are appreciated.
  • arivp
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Hi people, what would u see its better? Cruyff 91 or Eusebio 91, or go for like Puskas 92 + another icon?
    are Cruyff and Eusebio worth it this year? are something else like last year?
  • Anyone used Suker? Thoughts please :)