Fut cheaters

jajce111
2818 posts Fans' Favourite
Since fifa came to steam , amount of cheaters increased, while amount of players didnt grow much since fifa 20, i have played 19 , 20 for a month and 21 for a month. In neither 19 or 20 did i encounter so much cheaters as in fifa 21, the worst thing is you can cheat as much as you want , but you will not get banned or warned unless you buy coins. Draft is unplayable, top 200 sb are 80% cheaters , top 200 fut champs are like 50% or 40% cheaters...

Comments

• 145k points No1 so lets say you play 32 games you need 4531 points per game on ULTIMATE and lets be honest i dont think 200 players can't beat that vs squads lv 186 :neutral: and yea 4531 points really ? per game ?
  • Sinthoras187
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    3nigm4 wrote: »
    145k points No1 so lets say you play 32 games you need 4531 points per game on ULTIMATE and lets be honest i dont think 200 players can't beat that vs squads lv 186 :neutral: and yea 4531 points really ? per game ?

why would you assume that they play 32 games and not the full 40? with 40 games thats 3.6k per match for 40 games... im not saying there are no cheaters... there could well be... but it is also possible they just know the trick to beating squad battles and are abusing certain 'exploits'
  • EvenAFire
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    145k points No1 so lets say you play 32 games you need 4531 points per game on ULTIMATE and lets be honest i dont think 200 players can't beat that vs squads lv 186 :neutral: and yea 4531 points really ? per game ?

why would you assume that they play 32 games and not the full 40? with 40 games thats 3.6k per match for 40 games... im not saying there are no cheaters... there could well be... but it is also possible they just know the trick to beating squad battles and are abusing certain 'exploits'

thing is if there are people who use exploits to beat the ultimate difficulty.
    Tell me why SB numbers are Higher on PC than both Xbox and PS4.
    Pc has such a small player base.
    But yet top 100 on ps4 and xbox would have no chance to get in on the top 100 on pc.

Also there have been videos of youtube showing of the cheat on pc and its a simple change team and score own goals.

How EA havent found a way to stop this cheat is simply amazing.

You could check the score for 5 games and see lots of own goals.
    It would take them 1 min to catch them,
    All they need is to log all matches and have a database where they search the top 200.
  • baerentoeterR
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EvenAFire wrote: »

But yet top 100 on ps4 and xbox would have no chance to get in on the top 100 on pc.

Also there have been videos of youtube showing of the cheat on pc and its a simple change team and score own goals.

All they need is to log all matches and have a database where they search the top 200.

EA cant check it because they are trash. PC is free for cheat. Everyone can cheat easily. Lack of Skills for the Staff from EA is the answer.
  • Springveldt
    6415 posts Big Money Move

Do they score own goals? I thought they just lost the game as the Ultimate AI will score plenty of goals anyway.
  • EvenAFire
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Do they score own goals? I thought they just lost the game as the Ultimate AI will score plenty of goals anyway.

some score own goals. atleast the video I saw.
    still should be easy seeing someone change team side mid game.
  • Honestly there is so much cheating and the handicap mode, I thought about lawyering up and suing. Especially if you don’t have the time to play as much, so you buy packs and get good players and a 79 rated squad just kills you. With $ the product is not putting out what is promised. Also special players were 84 and up and now at 83 witch most of the time is a Goalie!! Time for all of us to sue only then will Fifa start rolling the ball and banning and finding a solutions…

FREE FIFA!!