So really, how is fifa 21?

Tjahr
477 posts An Exciting Prospect
Havent bought the game due to 20 being so bad. So i Wonder, all you guys playing it. Is it worth buying? I’ve only played my 10 free hours and thought it was more fun....but worth it???

Comments

• reddevildanne
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tjahr wrote: »
    Havent bought the game due to 20 being so bad. So i Wonder, all you guys playing it. Is it worth buying? I’ve only played my 10 free hours and thought it was more fun....but worth it???

I would say no, just as bad as FIFA 20. But thats only my opinion tho. But if you liked your 10 hours, why not?
  • Dubbly
    1891 posts Play-Off Hero
    I like it a lot more than last year’s but I don’t know what you’re expecting people to say.

It’s pretty much the same game every year. Either you like kicking footballs in a video game or you don’t.
  • RadioShaq
    16688 posts Moderator
    Big changes are pushing the game to be casual. So depends if you like that or not. No fitness was probably my favorite change. Capping games and silver friendlies with objectives will be up to you some like a casual game some like the grind.
  • TDOF
    5522 posts Big Money Move
    Shortest summary;

It's a step in the right direction (from previous year) but there are still issues.
  • Seeleyjs17
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes it is better then 20. More grindable content better players to work for. Not as pay to win heavy more casual game modes
  • tommyboyo
    2774 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »
    Yes it is better then 20. More grindable content better players to work for. Not as pay to win heavy more casual game modes

Yeah, more modes is definitely a plus.

Something for everyone really.

I mean, I only do squaddies, rivals and WL, with the odd offline friendly, but people loving the silver longue and stuff like that.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14245 posts Has That Special Something
    Loving it...and I was going to take a year off.

Screampuff has really cheered me up tonight too. It might seem silly, but I love it.
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    Terrible.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Terrible.

Ignore this guy, he's been complaining about the game since he joined the forum. Still plays though.
  • Vichy360
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 30
    Terrible.

Yes. it's.
    It's the worst inconsistent RNG skill moves fest with 0 physics I have ever experienced in 24 yrs playing fifa since 1996 !
  • L1AM_FIFA
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I really liked it at release. It was miles better than fifa 20.

Sadly the last few days I could swear I'm actually playing fifa 20 again.
  • CharlieC
    7418 posts League Winner
    Loving it...and I was going to take a year off.

Screampuff has really cheered me up tonight too. It might seem silly, but I love it.

You were never taking a year off 😂
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    Terrible.

Ignore this guy, he's been complaining about the game since he joined the forum. Still plays though.

I wouldn’t have to if the games were actually good.

• Flymi
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    All depends on the servers. As usual.
  • AlexBear012
    2517 posts Fans' Favourite
    Better than the previous Fifas

There's issues obviously but a more enjoyable experience than 20 and 19 were
  • Knowlesdinho
    Terrible.

You've had at least 3 fifas since you joined the forum to stop playing this game that you hate. Why keep playing?
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    Terrible.

You've had at least 3 fifas since you joined the forum to stop playing this game that you hate. Why keep playing?

Because I enjoy the sport and I’m addicted to squad building. Gameplay is trash though.
  • Slitsomtype
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s boring, no doubt. FIFA is not the game to play if you want fun.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1250 posts Professional
    It was ok at the beginning but the honeymoon period has ended ea released a patch and flicked a few switches and now the gameplay is unplayable every single match is slow and sluggish.

Interceptions and blocks are by far the most overpowered things in the entire game and auto tackles are very much still overpowered all people do is the good old homing missile and let the computer tackle for them and people said the defending is more manual :D

Also all people do online is spam through balls the entire game with their 90+ pace strikers and the defenders don't react to anything even if the ball is next to their feet.

Also ea also nerfed heading quite alot and the goalkeepers are absolutely uselss.

Feel the script
  • Knowlesdinho
    Terrible.

Because I enjoy the sport and I’m addicted to squad building. Gameplay is trash though.

Enjoying a sport that is not truly represented by the game is not an excuse to keep playing it.
  • Ben_Cheddar
    93 posts Park Captain
    Definitely better than 20 (not hard though)

Defending is a lot more rewarding, but still absolute RNG in most games
  • AdagioMalique
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This EA version of FIFA does not represent the real football. Its an arcade.. with unrealistic features and upgrades. Play it if its fun for you.
  • Tjahr
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I can tell that its slightly better than last year. Well i think i’ll wait abit more to buy it....if i buy it at all
  • TheBenson
    461 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The referees are a bunch of *un*s
  • David_75
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was half decent, but then EA did what EA do and released a patch which has destroyed it.
  • FaFiFa
    1095 posts Professional
    Delay, lag, unplayable
  • JPRM71
    3581 posts National Call-Up
    Overall concept is an improvement on ‘20

Sadly the lag still makes online games a lottery