Bellerabi SBC

shandyandy
377 posts Sunday League Hero
Which one do you think would be the best to choose the one with the shooting or the one with the dribbling, have most players do to this in my club and need a German RW as don’t rate Sancho on this fifa.

Comments

  • Drachenfells
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Either he's not going to be any better than Sancho in my opinion anyway, I stuck catalyst on Sancho and now can get by and cross with ease.
  • Rezamoh33
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    It depends where you playing him at. If you will play as St, take shooting, if he is a outside CAM, take the Dribbling boost, slap a Hunter on him and you have got yourself a beast.
  • TheElephant
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Always dribbling boost, then boost pace and shooting with Hunter and use him as a RF, other than that he’s not very useful.
  • Stitty10
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use him as a rf and I love his gold card. So I will do it. Gonna be roughly 100k
  • Toonleew
    3085 posts National Call-Up
    They are both pointless. Complete waste of coins
  • shandyandy
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only cost me 20k as had so many untradables in my club, so felt it was worth it for me.
  • oldboiler
    3310 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 30
    Would probably do if I was rocking a Bundes hybrid for that strong link to kimmich, looks decent. I’d have thought the dribbling card would be the best with a hunter, catalyst or engine applied
  • bartsch88
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    84 and 85 rated squads for him is ridiculous. I don’t remember sbcs last year being so overpriced, they were usually pretty reasonable. Other than the sbc for OTW James, they’ve all been disgustingly overpriced.
  • Toonleew
    3085 posts National Call-Up
    shandyandy wrote: »
    Only cost me 20k as had so many untradables in my club, so felt it was worth it for me.

    But you have just fell for what EA want you to. They want people to waste players on SBC players that will be useless in 6 weeks.

    You should have saved your untradables for later. Simples
  • Toonleew
    3085 posts National Call-Up
    bartsch88 wrote: »
    84 and 85 rated squads for him is ridiculous. I don’t remember sbcs last year being so overpriced, they were usually pretty reasonable. Other than the sbc for OTW James, they’ve all been disgustingly overpriced.

    Spot on. Just save your top untradeables for and coins for when half decent players come out. 90% so far have been average at best.
  • Izzy2K17
    12257 posts Has That Special Something
    Dribbling + hunter to boost his shooting
  • Stitty10
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you are unsure go check out inception review on him
  • Dubbly
    1886 posts Play-Off Hero
    bartsch88 wrote: »
    84 and 85 rated squads for him is ridiculous. I don’t remember sbcs last year being so overpriced, they were usually pretty reasonable. Other than the sbc for OTW James, they’ve all been disgustingly overpriced.

    Scream SBCs last year were horrendously overpriced except for Pique.

    Most early SBCs were stupidly expensive last year.
  • shandyandy
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Toonleew wrote: »
    shandyandy wrote: »
    Only cost me 20k as had so many untradables in my club, so felt it was worth it for me.

    But you have just fell for what EA want you to. They want people to waste players on SBC players that will be useless in 6 weeks.

    You should have saved your untradables for later. Simples

    I take your point but I’m happy to use some that I don’t need, he plays pretty well so far, went for the dribbling and stuck a hunter on him.
  • Grezzerk
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero
    Another sbc another load of pointless complains saying overpriced.

    1.100k is nothing considering how easy it is to get coins
    2.You can’t save Duplicate untradeables so if you take untradeable every week from rivals your going to get duplicates
    3.you can’t take the full sbc price as actual market value. You get twice as many untradeable packs which is a significant increase to fodder which significantly brings the price down.
    4. Name me a rw in bundesliga that is comparable to this guy and please do not say sancho...

    I’m not saying he is a dead set sbc you have to do. If you run a bundesliga squad though then I think he’d definitely be worth looking into. With 93 pace, 97 dribbling with a hunter card the guy is going to be absolutely rapid.

    Just wish this community would stop moaning like children every time an sbc comes out saying overpriced when it really isn’t when you actually think about it.
  • Stitty10
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    Another sbc another load of pointless complains saying overpriced.

    1.100k is nothing considering how easy it is to get coins
    2.You can’t save Duplicate untradeables so if you take untradeable every week from rivals your going to get duplicates
    3.you can’t take the full sbc price as actual market value. You get twice as many untradeable packs which is a significant increase to fodder which significantly brings the price down.
    4. Name me a rw in bundesliga that is comparable to this guy and please do not say sancho...

    I’m not saying he is a dead set sbc you have to do. If you run a bundesliga squad though then I think he’d definitely be worth looking into. With 93 pace, 97 dribbling with a hunter card the guy is going to be absolutely rapid.

    Just wish this community would stop moaning like children every time an sbc comes out saying overpriced when it really isn’t when you actually think about it.

    Mate I used his gold card over gnabry and sancho because he is taller stronger faster. He has saved me in previous weekend leagues, it was a no brainer for me. So far 3 games 7 goals in weekend league
  • GeorgeGervin
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    bartsch88 wrote: »
    84 and 85 rated squads for him is ridiculous. I don’t remember sbcs last year being so overpriced, they were usually pretty reasonable. Other than the sbc for OTW James, they’ve all been disgustingly overpriced.

    That Ligue 1 POTM Was cheap ... he’s a lot better than I thought he would be.
  • thedustman
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    shandyandy wrote: »
    Only cost me 20k as had so many untradables in my club, so felt it was worth it for me.

    Same got the dribbling boost and put catalyst on him and hes been better than sancho who hes replaced for me.
Sign In or Register to comment.